Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death (54076 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check / Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos) / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Liposure: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
lastchild:
saying the truth can deny marriage to a woman

I didn't marry a certain girl because I discovered I was just 6 days older than her
this is serious. Me am still contemplating
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by purples25(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't like it when people lie about age. It makes it hard to believe those of us that say the truth about our age. If you don't like your age you can simply tell people you are plus one, or that you don't tell anyone your age.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by We4all: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
lastchild:
lol

what makes you more immature is saying this without knowing my age, what if women of my age are already on the edge of menopause?

I didn't know that menopausal women are supposed to be exempted from marriage. You may be old in age but immature in attitude and mentality.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by lastchild: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
We4all:

I didn't know that menopausal women are supposed to be exempted from marriage. You may be old in age but immature in attitude and mentality.
stop displaying your foolishness on social media

who wants to marry without bearing fruits? if you think menopause is not a threat in marriage then I wish you a fruitless marriage IJN
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by We4all: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
lastchild:
stop displaying your foolishness on social media

who wants to marry without bearing fruits? if you think menopause is not a threat in marriage then I wish you a fruitless marriage IJN

Not everyone reasons like you buddy. Some of us don't give a hoot about menopausal women cos there are more important things to think about. And don't be a hypocrite by using the name of Jesus in vain.

Nowadays, and with the advance in medicine, bearing kids goes beyond menopause or religion and anyone can become a parent irrespective of age. It's unfortunate that you're old but too naive to realize this. Your ex woman should be thanking the Lord for escaping someone with a myopic and archaic mentality as yours.

From my experience, men who are all about bearing kids are the type that lack zero parental skills and the wherewithal to raise them. I won't be surprised if you fall into this category. Anyways, say hi to your new woman for me and ask her how she is coping with someone like you.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Joydan98: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uprightness100:
This age Lie thing will cause trouble for many at the other side..
So many gentlemen and ladies in the civil service, Military formations, Banks etc had to lie and amend their age to get these jobs..

Lie is lie no matter how u do it!!

No liar enters Heaven!!

Use this golden Moment to repent, amend and ask God for Mercy..
I really think you are jobless
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Paulagada: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Women can go at any length if they really want to settle down. If some of them discover that their man is older than them, the next thing is to reduce their age. Your mum had been a smart mum right from time!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Marisujuaku(f): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abiamaka:
What of me that my gf is five years older than me
age is just a number dear.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by Mryacks: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is not information to share with the public who really don't care...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death by ottibaba: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has discovered her mum Victoria Fetuga’s real age after her death.

The 42-year-old in an Instagram post said her mum’s siblings just told her that she was 69 not 67.

She said her mum might have hidden her age because she was older than her late dad who would have been 68, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7KV_Entnq/?igshid=d33hld7qc051

The mother of two lost her mum on November 21.

She announced her passing in an Instagram post saying she died in her sleep.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / DJ Cuppy, Tolani, Temi: Otedola Daughters In One Picture / E-Money Shows Off His Simple Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.