Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

3 Somes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Somes (543 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Somes by seunak2016: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
have you ever tried having 3 some, you as a guy with 2 girls in a room ,how does it feel ?if you have done it before please share your experience
Re: 3 Somes by Sundrus: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Heavenly grin
Re: 3 Somes by Bennysam: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seek GOD first and every other thing shall be added onto you
Re: 3 Somes by shantti(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
The mere anticipation of it gives sweet goose bumps, i can never forget 2015, those girls with their ravising boobs and asses made me cum over and over, they were really experts in the field, men, it was so heavenly, then i woke up cry . i nearly cried cry, ever since that day, ive been really trying to dream that same dream again but its not happening cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Somes by Womanizer(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
shantti:
The mere anticipation of it gives sweet goose bumps, i can never forget 2015, those girls with their ravising boobs and asses made me cum over and over, they were really experts in the field, men, it was so heavenly, then i woke up cry . i nearly cried cry, ever since that day, ive been really trying to dream that same dream again but its not happening cry

So it was all a dream
Re: 3 Somes by tnerro1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
It’s fun, the only hiccup is when you have to stop to change the condom unless the girls don’t mind using the same condom, wetin concern me. But that was those days sha, don’t do that anymore
P/s weed or hot drink is advisable to sweeten the moment and all shyness will go out the window

1 Like

Re: 3 Somes by Uzomacharles: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Make I check if my friend go comment here

Re: 3 Somes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seanwilliam mariga born2win aburada ziini
He remain one other guy too but I don forget him moniker grin
Re: 3 Somes by SILENTandSMART2: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
We holy virgin have nothing to say, smiley

The remaining virgin should please line up behind me and let's hear from the elders smiley wink
Re: 3 Somes by dukeprince50: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:
u forgot to log on ur other account before mentioning the names so u had to mention ur own moniker
Re: 3 Somes by Aburada: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:
grin
Re: 3 Somes by Aburada: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
u forgot to log on ur other account before mentioning the names so u had to mention ur own moniker
wahala for who get multiple accounts grin
Re: 3 Somes by Aburada: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? / 'Only A Fool Has A Wife And A Side Chic' - Reno Omokri / Fun Things To Do In A Sex-free Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.