Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? (543 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by butterfly777(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
I am about starting a relationship with a lady who happens to have a twin, and they are very identical. I have not been able to identify my girl among the twin.

If you have dated identical twins before, especially female twins, please share your experience. I need to know the challenges to expect and what such relationships are like.

Anyone who knows about such should also share their knowledge with us. Some of us need to learn.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by Ayoemrys(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
That's the only problem you have?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by butterfly777(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ayoemrys:
That's the only problem you have?

As in?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by Ayoemrys(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
butterfly777:

As in?
focus
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by Uzomacharles: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
So out of all the Nigeria problem,na this one be your own?

Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
butterfly777:
I am about starting a relationship with a lady who happens to have a twin, and they are very identical. I have not been able to identify my girl among the twin.

If you have dated identical twins before, especially female twins, please share your experience. I need to know the challenges to expect and what such relationships are like.

Anyone who knows about such should also share their knowledge with us. Some of us need to learn.

This 1 off me
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Never but would like to marry them both twins grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
butterfly777:

Make op no go use mistake nack Sarah instaead of Ruth grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by longetivity(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
if your dickson go miss road I no dey o cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by EdricBond: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Looks may confuse you — but characters don't lie!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by agboola93862: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
if your dickson go miss road I no dey o
Re: Have You Ever Dated Identical Twins? by Reex12(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2020
longetivity:
if your dickson go miss road I no dey o cool
agboola93862:
if your dickson go miss road I no dey o
You don lose guard

(1) (Reply)

'Only A Fool Has A Wife And A Side Chic' - Reno Omokri / Fun Things To Do In A Sex-free Relationship / Dishonest Boy Got Stripped Off In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.