Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] (881 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by tawiatata: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by AntiWailer: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by Golan007: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Another charlatan got fed his own ass.

grin
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by donnie(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Well I'll call it growing in knowledge. At first they saw him as MESSIAH and later their eye clear. grin

There is more foolisihness that will be unfolded as we approach the end of this age. Especially that idol, white Jesus who never existed.

The black MESSIAH will return in due time and the wicked shall pay for what they did to the REAL children of ISOLELE (ISRAEL).
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by aalangel(f): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
donnie:
Well I'll call it growing in knowledge. At first they saw him as MESSIAH and later their eye clear. grin

There is more foolisihness that will be unfolded as we approach the end of this age. Especially that idol, white Jesus who never existed.

The black MESSIAH will return in due time and the wicked shall pay for what they did to the REAL children of ISOLELE (ISRAEL).

Really?? Are you he one talking like this?
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by starz100: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by donnie(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
aalangel:

Really?? Are you he one talking like this?

Yes, it is I
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by aalangel(f): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
donnie:

Yes, it is I

The same Christ Embassy Donnie? What happened?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by donnie(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
aalangel:

I woke up

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by MuttleyLaff: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
aalangel:

donnie:
I woke up

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
MuttleyLaff:
I doubt you really are woke, lmso though

"There is neither Judahite nor Gentile, neither slave nor free,
nor is there male and female, for you are all ONE in Christ Jesus.”
"
- Galatians 3: 28

There are four groups in the world today, that are pretending to be Israelites/Hebrews.

1/ The Ashkenazi Jews, using the "Jew" label since the late 18th Century in order to appear to be Judahite Hebrews.
2/ Some Blacks, like our dear donnie here, who deceive themselves into believing that they are Black Hebrew Israelites, aka Hebrew Israelites, Black Hebrews, Black Israelites, and African Hebrew Israelites
3/ Some Europeans. This Israelites/Hebrews pretense is found mostly in British Israelism and/or is an offshoot of Nordic Israelism, both are a pseudoarchaeological belief that they are people who are "genetically, racially, and linguistically, the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.
4/ Some Asians, who think they’re Hebrews and are found mostly in the Philippines.

Which one are you donnie? Not that your answer matters, because as you can see from Galatians 3: 28 above, God isnt interested in, las,

Hello pot, meet kettle, lol. Well, arent you a little ray of pitch black too, lmso

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by donnie(m): 2:48am On Nov 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I doubt you really are woke, lmso though

"There is neither Judahite nor Gentile, neither slave nor free,
nor is there male and female, for you are all ONE in Christ Jesus.”"
- Galatians 3: 28

Scriptures you use to enslave, blind and rob the true people of YAH of their herritage while protecting and funding Impostors. Shameless abominable Christians.

There is no Jew but idiotic Christians pay millions of dollars yearly for trips to a fake land of Israel to meet those whom MESSIAH called the Synagogue of Satan. (Revelation 2:9, 3:9)

Ignorance they say is bliss.
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by Superpower(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2020
donnie:

I woke up
You didn't. You just moved from one bullshit to another.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by MuttleyLaff: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
No, I dont need to try shifting goal posts. I have never had the need or want to shift goal post. I brought that up so to show you that what your ex-church, your ex CE pastor has taught you, what you have picked from running from pillar to post is completely built on faulty foundations, lmao.

donnie, I am choking you with bring-you-back to reality questions, lmao, that is all. I am intimidating you with questions that reveal the holes in your deluded, beloved precious soap bubbles, lmao. What you going to do erhn, if I should ask you what's the meaning of the name, Ham, lmao, hmm? Or, what you gonna do, if I should ask you to explain the meaning of Psalms 105:23, lmao, huh? Run? You can run, but you arent going to run away from reality and the truth forever nah donnie, lmao. You just wait, let me hurriedly get to finish up the response to your other post you posted talking about chains, shackles, etcetera whatnots lmao. I will further show you up for what you are, and that is, you're a boko.

All these simple Bible 101 easy peasy lemon squeezy questions are too hot for you to handle, you have no choice other than just have to drop them. Smh. There is no questions of yours, you throw at me that I cant and wont correctly answer. Why? It is because unlike you, I know my onions. I have done my homework, my 2 Timothy 2:15 and Proverbs 4:7-9 very well, lmao

Now, if you have developed cold feet and fright at answering the question about Genesis 10:2-5, how I am going to get to asking you about Genesis 9:25 now, hmm, lmao. You don price market, wey money in your hands no reach buy, lmao. You no get land, you wan erect perimeter fence, lmao. Who does that. Oinnn, gerara ere.

You're already going through the judgment of YAH, it all started right from the moment you ran from the wolf in sheep clothing into a welcoming and embracing arms of a devouring bear, lmao. You jumped from the fry pan into the fire place, lmao, and that's right into the middle of the judgment of YAH. You are in trouble donnie, your pride and covetousness have pushed you into big, big trouble. You false prophet (i.e. Ezekiel 22:28, Ezekiel 13:6 and Ezekiel 13:3) angry angry angry

It is only liars and wannabe prophet like you, who twists and misinterprets scripture, and you've had from practices, perfected the art of inserting your lies, delusions, falsehoods, misunderstandings, hatred, in much senseless and useless jargon(s). You have no shame, no ounce of humility in you, with pride, you sit gingerly perched on your tall high horse, you thought, you'll will have a plain sailing at making mischief, and that you would go unnoticed and unchallenged. Smh. Your goose is cooked. Bring them on, your half baked understanding of maps, of history, of etymologies, of the wikipedia pages you copy and paste here, bible exegesis, hermeneutics, theology etcetera and with them all, you try to make YAH look like a liar and as if He doesnt know what He's said.

donnie, have you ever heard of the saying, what goes around, goes around, goes around and comes all the way back around, huh, lmao? Have a look at Genesis 37:26-27, lmao, check it out, to go figure

MuttleyLaff:
Just as I've numerous time told you. Whether you are Christian or you arent a Christian doesnt make a difference. The glaring fact remains that, you jumped out from the fire pan, only to land straight into the fire place. You ran from the wolves in sheep clothing headlong into the embracing arms of a devouring ravenous bear. Ouch

The judgement, doing press-ups, waiting to get into action on the Constantine church, is child's play to what you'll be getting if you don't repent

MuttleyLafff:
... I have told donnie, that him and I, don put two feet into same trousers leg.

He jumped from Roman Catholicism into Christianity, then from that into Pentarascal and from Pentarascal, he jumped from Pentarascal's steaming frying pan into the this hot fire place he currently is in.

donnie:
I woke up

Superpower:
You didn't.
You just moved from one bullshit to another.
[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam.

Somebody please pass this my guy, Superpower, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor of his state of origin.

One of a timely, needful and meaningful, brutal honest truth, that I have lately read. Right on point. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though.
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by donnie(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Superpower:

MuttleyLaff:

Word. Gbam.

Somebody please pass this my guy, Superpower, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor of his state of origin.

One of a timely, needful and meaningful, brutal honest truth, that I have lately read. Right on point. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though.

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge appealing, but the mouth of a fool belches out foolishness. -Proverbs 15:2
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by MuttleyLaff: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
donnie:
[s]The tongue of the wise makes knowledge appealing, but the mouth of a fool belches out foolishness. -Proverbs 15:2[/s]
[img]https://media./images/f015f675e989d0371bee7a00314000bf/tenor.gif[/img]
The hardest thing of all, is pointing to a black Jesus in a dark room, especially if there is no black Jesus, at all, in the a dark room, to start with.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by petra1(m): 1:06am On Nov 25, 2020
There's no contradiction in the video. Its just editing manipulation
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by Kobojunkiee: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Superpower:
I cosign this @Donnie. This is in fact what happened to you! You are still wearing them shackles! undecided
Re: Benny Hinn Contradictions On Donald Trump [VIDEO] by donnie(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
I cosign this @Donnie. This is in fact what happened to you! You are still wearing them shackles! undecided

How won't you sign, when the truth is peppering you everywhere you go? Submit and you will be delivered.

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife / With Which Holy-Book Do Atheists Swear When Testifying In A Court? / How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.