Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State (29514 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2020
That's why they get no pity when they retire without pension or gratuity and remain the poor bastards that they are till death. I am so angry right now. How can you dehumanise your fellow human being this way? A defenceless one at that.
The country hasn't recovered from the ENDSARS protests and these lowlifes do this to young people again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Born2Breed(f): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeria go soon turn to Mexico.

Security officers intimidating civilians will be ambushed and slaughtered.

Then una go act well cos they won't know who is who.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by EastisBae: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Lot's of impunity has been happening in Nigeria but thank God for internet that is now exposing them.

One powerful achievement of #endsars is that it has now put these people in serious pressure. They now know that it's no longer business as usual because youths could rise again spontaneously as they did the last time and they wouldn't have any hiding place.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by stasius: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2020
See the way they are beating a helpless sickle cell disease patient.

They won't go and face their match in Sambisa forest!
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by NaijautoDotCom(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Its 2gud to be true!
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by rottennaija(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Farki:

After several months when the news dies down, sleep well at night crew i.e. Rottennaija will be coming here to tell us nonsense.

Imagine if there was no phone to record what happened.

Lol... You are very funny
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by mechanics(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2020
This is wrong of them, they should be civil in their activities.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Lol..... U don't mean it!!! in a clueless, lawless, shithole country like this they know nothing like justice for poor masses
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Caseywilliams(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2020
be like say weed dey give wisdom ooh, abeg u get another one wey u fit give me make i try see if e go giv me wisdom too
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by IamPlato(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Josywhyte:

If u haven't seen,i have seen it like twice. My cousin was beaten in my presence because he told a female army personnel that she looks beautiful and would love to have a date with her. She just para carry the plastic coke she been dey drink pour my cousin and called on other army guys to punish him severely. He was unable to walk for almost weeks after the punishment.
haaa
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by porthouse7(f): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
won kin gbe ejo soldier lo si court
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by pacespot(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2020
I don't know what gives these people in uniform the reason they can still continue to treat civilians like animals in full media glare in this 21st century. Is that how they want to reinforce the sense of self and pride in them to the citizens?
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by nerd004: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
and Where Did That Happen? Who Beats Somebody For Complimenting A Person's beauty

it happened in Kaduna ,,NDA quaters..by tarmac 1 cadets

Please those soldiers have been arrested already...speak up Nigerian lf you are oppressed by uniform men,,,thumbs up to @segalink
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by optm(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2020
All because they are licensed to carry and use the gun makes some of these people feel they are superhuman. They forget they are just like every other man that bleed. On one on one combact , most cannot withstand the civilians they oppress and humiliate.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by ebony2011(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
#Endmilitary brutality. Loading.......
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Munzy14(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
The day the masses will take on the military, it will be an 8th wonder of the world...

Endsars mata will be a child's play compared to that.

Same delta state that gave rise to the endsars.

These uniform men no deh hear word.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Bonavi: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
allwell51:
Soldiers arrested for assaulting a young man in Asaba, Delta state

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC4jrTxjks4

As shared by Harrison Gwamnishu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5WSsWHv7U/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH73MSgnIW0/?hl=en
and in ur foolish mind u believe those animals were arrested, even if they were arrested, u think they not been released and even given bonuses
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by Noname07: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Idiots in the army reading this post, stop harrasing the citizens you animals. If una too strong make una come one on one. In rest of the world your mates are protecting the dignity of their country and the citizens, while idiots like una na to beat innocent people. If una too strong and get mind face the corrupt politicians and force them to do the right things.
Re: Soldiers Arrested For Beating A Man In Asaba, Delta State by conquerorsword: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Simple answer, we need to get enlightened, the bad eggs are in power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Threatens To Quit Atiku Campaign / Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima / Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.