Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Help Spread: What Is MRNA? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Spread: What Is MRNA? (923 Views)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Help Spread The Love; An Avenue To Reach Those In Need / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
I got this from the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/6274218/covid-19-what-mrna-please-spread#96367360

MY GOD. Please spread this far & wide. MUST HEAR! Video link is at the end of this thread.

Don Smith: "It becomes more apparent with each passing day that Covid-19 vaccines are at the very best unsafe, and at the other end of the spectrum they're completely sinister in nature."

"Covid-related vaccines attack the VMAT2 gene in the body. The VMAT2 gene are what Covid-19 vaccines are designed and engineered to attack. Consequently the VMAT2 gene is also known as "the God gene."

"The VMAT2 gene affects the frontal lobe area of the brain that deals with your emotions and your spiritual connections. These vaccines are mRNA in nature, that is messenger ribonucleic acid. Ribonucleic acid is essential to various biological roles including encodingdecoding, regulation and expression. These vaccines are designed to change your DNA. I want you to listen to this statement by a young man who participated in a clinical trial of a Covid vaccine, and whose mother stated...

Prior to the clinical trail my son was a very active young Christian man." This young man made the following statement, "They have killed God. I can't find God. My soul is dead." That's after participating in a Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial.
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Romancelanders where are you people oooo...
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Where una o??

truth4ull
Moferere
Ddokie
OwenJesse27
SultanOfPuna
prince2pac
Zetty177x
Zulumbubii
ada9ja
Macsjebs
kilomodemoh
MarveworldNG
Gbengish
Abilistic
ecolime
nicho450
LibertyRep
priceaction
potent5
victons
jumper524
GboyegaD
emmaak2
atarapa
oluwaseyi0
Patrickyemi
Leebeedo
Theranos
zionaigbokhan
RexTramadol1
Thatfairguy
kaludestiny10
Firstorderwizard
Flokywaya
RedScorpion
naijadrivablog
IMASTEX
AMDEPRESSED
IamAsiri
Kraytur
Skankamola

1 Like

Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by Zetty177x: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
boyjo:
Where una o??

truth4ull
Moferere
Ddokie
OwenJesse27
SultanOfPuna
prince2pac
Zetty177x
Zulumbubii
ada9ja
Macsjebs
kilomodemoh
MarveworldNG
Gbengish
Abilistic
ecolime
nicho450
LibertyRep
priceaction
potent5
victons
jumper524
GboyegaD
emmaak2
atarapa
oluwaseyi0
Patrickyemi
Leebeedo
Theranos
zionaigbokhan
RexTramadol1
Thatfairguy
kaludestiny10
Firstorderwizard
Flokywaya
RedScorpion
naijadrivablog
IMASTEX
AMDEPRESSED
IamAsiri
Kraytur
Skankamola

Lol Nigeria matter fit make person forget 'imself'

1 Like

Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by Ddokie: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
If anything can make a man forget about the existence of God, then God isn't Almighty.

No need for worries. God is Alpha and Omega.

I am more worried about the potential physical side effects of the vaccine because it hasn't been tested long enough.
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Lol Nigeria matter fit make person forget 'imself'

Atleast Nigeria own, after a while again, you go get yourself back.

This one, lie lie o!
shocked

Where are the people that fear GOD?

1 Like

Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Ddokie:
If anything can make a man forget about the existence of God, then God isn't Almighty.

No need for worries. God is Alpha and Omega.

I am more worried about the potential physical side effects of the vaccine because it hasn't been tested long enough.

GOD warned you HIMSELF in Revelation 14:9-11.

This is about your taking sides.
About you choosing whom you will serve, GOD or the devil

GOD is almighty.
But if you take sides with the devil, and take the mark, you have made your choice oga!

It is like asking a woman to choose between her husband and her ex-lover.
she chooses the ex-lover, yet she wants to remain as wife in her husband's house (unthinkable)

GOD is supreme and HE is not dragging suoremacy with anybody.

Sit down there and be deciding whether you think GOD is GOD or not, by the time they remove your frontal lobe, you go know how far!

Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

1 Like

Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Oya where una dey o?
Make una come read o.

Make una share with una loved ones o.
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by chidera39(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Don't take the vaccine
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
So God is in ur brain and can be killed with vaccine

What a mighty God u serve indeed....
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by OwenJesse27(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2020
boyjo:
Oya where una dey o?
Make una come read o.

Make una share with una loved ones o.

OwenJesse27

yeah we are here I see it I thank God it not rampant in Nigerian so we don't need vaccine here we would keep spreading the news thanks for letting me know
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by OwenJesse27(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2020
boyjo:

GOD warned you HIMSELF in Revelation 14:9-11.

This is about your taking sides.
About you choosing whom you will serve, GOD or the devil

GOD is almighty.
But if you take sides with the devil, and take the mark, you have made your choice oga!

It is like asking a woman to choose between her husband and her ex-lover.
she chooses the ex-lover, yet she wants to remain as wife in her husband's house (unthinkable)

GOD is supreme and HE is not dragging suoremacy with anybody.

Sit down there and be deciding whether you think GOD is GOD or not, by the time they remove your frontal lobe, you go know how far!

Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

OwenJesse27

yeah we are here I see it I thank God it not rampant in Nigerian so we don't need vaccine here we would keep spreading the news thanks for letting me know
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
OwenJesse27:

OwenJesse27

You are welcome.
Kindly share too.
Thanks.
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
chidera39:
Don't take the vaccine

Please share, thanks.
Don't mind all these other monikers with their twisted thinking; always confusing themselves.
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Who is he that feareth THE LORD??
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
My people, where una?
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Una dey there abi?
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
ikorodureporta:

I thought the COVID vaccine is the mark of the beast as alleged by some of our preachers... So, if I accept Bill Gates' vaccine to prevent COVID, it now qualifies me as a member of the beast family, even with my level of righteousness

Who is even afraid of the mark of the beast??

As for me, it isn't real

The vaccine is the mark the beast.
You can't take it if you are a follower of CHRIST.
Why?
Because a follower of CHRIST heeds HIS instruction.

And HIS instruction says we should not take it.

Kindly read the OP
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by boyjo: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
shadeyinka
Re: Help Spread: What Is MRNA? by shadeyinka(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
boyjo:
shadeyinka

An RNA vaccine or mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccine is a type of vaccine that uses a man-made copy of a natural chemical called messenger RNA (mRNA) to produce an immune response. The vaccine transfects molecules of synthetic RNA into human cells. Once inside the cells, the vaccine's RNA functions as mRNA, causing the cells to build the foreign protein that would normally be produced by a pathogen (such as a virus) or by a cancer cell.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine

The worrisome part is that because of its synthetic nature ANYTHING could be engineered into it. This binds with the cells in your body and trick the cells into acting in a predetermined manner supposedly to fight infection.

I strongly believe that the mark of the beast is more spiritual than physical. It is how many get bornagin into Satanism. The mark is just a physical evidence like our baptism that the contract has been signed with Satan. I believe the mark of the beast will turn the owners into their own central bank

(1) (Reply)

Fvck Nigeria Girls, Stay Away From Them!!! / Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" / How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.