Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? (37554 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by heayernu56(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
litigator:

This applies to me. Too serious, formal and unapproachable is what they always complain about. But I could become a parrot if I am comfortable around you. Just gimme space to go to my woods. I need loads of recharge before I break down.
this is me... asin, you are me
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by TemmyT002(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
I have dated three
The first was on Facebook. No be me toast am.
The second was on Whatsapp. How I toast am, only God knows.
The third was by referral.
Sighs
Introverts like us go dey ask ladies for permission to toast them.

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Cemitojay5(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.

Hi, I love your write ups. I'm a writer too, if you don't mind can we know each other?

WhatsApp: 09068821266. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by kalufelix(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
danyero:
Your writing pattern is childish and silly, grow up.
...eeya-sorry
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Heyy! I just want to say you look pretty, and those glasses look damn good on you.
Thanks.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaytii:

How is she ugly? I guess she said NO to yougrin
Ignore that hungry troll grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Happyguy201: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
JeffSiberstein:
Since I buy car I done block many numbers, bleep many punas both tight and slack and also save many girls numbers with male names because madam can inspect my phone but last year na God help us madam nor even they then. You see this call log na only one name there be man all the rest na girls na them Dey rush me na. My own advice is to hustle, I’m still waiting for the day I go gather mind stop girl for road ask her say “how are you” but with the car I Dey give them lift to my room!
]

please blank out some of the numbers for privacy reasons

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Alberttahir: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
OK. Girlfriend grin
DonroxyII:
What makes you guys a partner, any Official evidence you guys are partner grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Mairice125: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
How person go fit dey sexually mad.i am an introvert sex they tire me well well
kolade560:
Seriously if you are good looking, ladies will tire u. u will even see d ones that will spend on u once u are loyal, polite, friendly, hospitable and above all SEXUALLY MAD. ladies and
married women dnt allow to me rest in where I work and church.....
if I lie thunder fire me.....

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Sorry, but I don't live in your world of toxic masculinity. I respect women, and if you think complimenting them is a function of being a simp, then there's a problem somewhere.
SIMP-leton has spoken grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
I know I'm very ugly, just
Ignore that fugly and hungry troll like me grin
Thank God u know
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by seniorgozman(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

you are a true introvert....

some ladies pay more attentions to u if you are introverted, which leads to them initiating conversation.
Yes oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
RELATIONSHIPS ARE COMPLETELY USELESS

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Alphamale101(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kingzjayzee:
which particular one abeg. I wan buy. All my earpiece no dey last 2weeks.

It looks like AKG but with better production quality
It's 600naira sha

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

Oh! why are u flattering my ugly self with my cheap glasses and filtered picture? humanoid01.. don't u know am fugly
Hehehehehe grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by prince2pac(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Bro how can you tell MJ strains in Nigeria? Is it by their street names?

I've been looking for a particular strain that can give me a stimulating boost but all the ones I've tried are just making me sleep.
SK is Sativa it gives the stimulating boost
Then normal WEED is indica, this one na sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaytii:

How is she ugly? I guess she said NO to yougrin
I will rather date myself than dat fugly and uncouth girl with cheap glasses and filtered picture gringrin

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Edojoma(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Cemitojay5:

Hi, I love your write ups. I'm a writer too, if you don't mind can we know each other?

WhatsApp: 09068821266. Thank you!

U like d write-up or d pix

Sharp paddy..

One love
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by themaestro08(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
lizzypro:
Can you add me to the group thanks

Ain't the admin bro.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
She thought i was innocent and took it upon herself to spoil me... She was wrong but i had my fun

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
No sane person will follow that fugly girl chii59, there are alot of intelligent and well mannered ladies u can follow on here
Swears...I made a mistake angry
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Donspicey: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Market through the Holy Spirit.

Was that how we met
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by kay29000(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
eedimo:
Met her in high school on a rainy day.
I was cold and she offered her sweater. We just started cruising from there.
**She's now my wife though

So romantic.

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by dannyspeejay(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
I met mine in my place of work....we nevered talked but she came looking for me anytime she enters my side of duty....but she does not allow me know about that.....until I was free with her and she came to my home the following week......we bleeped and later at the end of the story....we broke up.....

5 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Swears...I made a mistake angry
Only today, I've gotten almost 20 new followers who replaced you. Ya loss bruh grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Simvan: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
themaestro08:

I am currently in a forex wats app group with endless lectures and trainings. I'm tired as Af angry. How does yours work?
Please is there any way you can you add me to the group?
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by kay29000(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
This was a while ago. I went to a bar with two of my friends and their girlfriends. One of my friends got a bit drunk, and started toasting one girl at the bar ...when his girl confronted him, he lied he was toasting her for Kay. He called me over, and handed the girl over to him. I didn't want him to get in trouble, so I played along, with the no intentions of going forward with the whole thing...but, apparently, the girl was already feeling me before my friend came over. We started a relationship shortly afterwards. We dated for about a year, but she is still my friend till date...13 years later.

5 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by philtea: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mine fell for me cause I was extremely quiet and a good bad guy at the same time. We met at the screening hall and we're almost a year together now...

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

Only today, I've gotten almost 20 new followers who replaced you. Ya loss bruh grin
Wow! Good for you dear...Congrats! You good now? cheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by enirock(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
When I finally get there, I will come back and tell. Somehow I don't look for relationship because, I am comfortable with friendship.(even that one hard).
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Wow! Good for you dear...Congrats! You good now? cheesy
Very. cheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Paul8344(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
If you have more(cute, intelligent, rich) to speak for you, you will worry less about that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / OMG!!! See This Nigerian Girl With The Biggest Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.