Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? (37596 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

Very. cheesy
NEVER AGAIN! grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
SmellySperm:

What is this one even saying
As I said, you’re not introverted.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by kolade560: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mairice125:
How person go fit dey sexually mad.i am an introvert sex they tire me well well
avoid taking sugary stuffs.... it kills manhood......

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
AdaNri1:
As I said, you’re not introverted.
Oya kukuma carry the introvert be na mk i rest undecided
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by vickydevoka(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kestolove:
Introvert are heavy masturbators dats all I know abt dem
Ya. N dats good for dem

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Deceptionlove: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
Reading post on nairaland is getting boring these days. The number of juvenile who are keyboard happy to post is getting crazy. In particular, the number of unhappy kids who either grew up in dysfunctioned homes or are just trying to trend by posting unreasonable comments is annoying.

Lol Male Version Of Expired Evening Newspaper!!! Extreme Analog Generation!!!

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by falcon01: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
chris4gold:

Even your mother?
pesin wey don marry, born, old na im you dey talk of?
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by akpota(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
It not easy ooh. Personally, I am this kind of guy that just love technology that I get lost in it and won’t care about anyone else. Although in my case, I have had beautiful female folks around me because I am a good IT guy. But finding a way to take some to that level is an issue. I won’t even have time to call or text ladies. I have had a babe tell me, “ you don’t even call me out”

3 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by ozilo1chance(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
sparko1:
The problem with introvert is the talking part, I have my moment, I can't talk all the time, honestly we are the most productive people, we do our work, we think, but relationships is hard, I don't know about any other person, but for me, very difficult, being a perfectionist is another problem, once I set my rules, the moment it is broken, there is no fixing it, I can't shout, I don't need therapy to know you are lying about anything.

Getting a lady is very easy, keeping them, that is what I just don't know how to do, the call, the check thingy, the constant out with strange people, I like my relationship private and only divulge what I want to, friends must go through a process of validation and verification, I don't meet someone and then we are friends, huh! Not possible!

Overall, ladies like to talk too much, and they don't like honest individuals, they like to unravel things, if you are honest and straightforward it means nothing to unravel, in which case you are uninteresting.

So true, you just explained my friendship/relationship ordeal

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
She gave all the greenlight like a desperate criminal wanting to be arrested. She would visit unannounced, bring me stuff, care deeply about my affairs, remember my calendar even more than me (eg family/my birthdays), with a hint of seduction that announces "hey man, I actually do not mind if we get down". Called me at night that she wants to pass the night at my place because she would be hanging our with friend in my neighbourhood , and so on.

She tried abeg. But then I was your typical man, too logical to a fault. Its either you tell me straight up like a lieutenant to a soldier sternly, before I got it. And she didn't. So how did we date? I also fell in love with her as well, who wouldn't? She cared so much about me that I felt wholesome. So much care for just existing ? Not like I am rich sef, I was just a frugal student trying to make sense of life. All I had to do was just ask her out, and boom, i'm in a relationship.

So what did she do? Well, she engineered it, to make me ask her out. Her contrivance game was topnotch. She told her best friend who is also a mutual friend that she is in love with me, and that she should tell me. To give me the courage to ask her out, or at least make it easier for me to approach the discourse of romance without fear of rejection. How did I know these? Well, she told me how she engineered everything herself years after we were dating. Like they say, you are nothing but a pencil in the hand of the creator, and I was powerless in the hands of feminine seduction.

If you find a girl that really want you, she can easily get you. And yes, women are that powerful. Our own little superstory. If you know how I felt thay day ehn? Let's just say I felt powerless in the hands of that girl, smart man like me. Women eh? So how introverted boys approach dating? Well, girls ask us out, and in most cases, they will be our first and only love. Sadly, we broke up for reasons beyond our control, but it was a rich experience that shines a different kind of beauty to the chaos of life. An experience that will live with me unto perpetuity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by IAmTobore(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mike7302:
Let hear your story, also how do you make the relationship intresting, because we introverts keep to ourself a lot. I just want to learn from u guys.
Most girls see introverted guys as gold mine. They think they can milk them dry.
Most girls mistake introversion for being dumb.

9 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by jclassiq(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm Introverted but I make it a point of duty to chase any woman who comes under my radar. Even tho I value beauty but intelligence is super attractive to me.

I'm currently seeking for a life partner tho

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by IAmTobore(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
muller101:
We are patiently waiting for your next post how Mary Jane fooled you.
I see you didn't get the point, he was talking about weed
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by sexyeyes(f): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
falcon01:
I've been with several ladies and all of em are Arghhh!! Women are usless creatures walai!!!
including your mother and your sisters grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by PatAnselm(m): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mehn the internet has been doing great service to our kinds, once I slide in your dm and you give me audience we're either dating or besties.

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by King44(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
What's app does the magic, recently twitter... But nairaland? It's like trying get a needle out of a well with a fetcher..... Ko possibu
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by GboyegaD(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Lol Male Version Of Expired Evening Newspaper!!! Extreme Analog Generation!!!

Cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
They all make the first move. They force me collect their number. If I no call, them go call. Some I they even forget their names grin
I no fine o..but my English & intelligence no be here. I just not no what dey want from me. Maybe dey just love shy, gentle & intelligent me. kiss currently, I'm stuck with one wey want marriage by fire. I just dey see her say dis one go waste her time finish dey wait for guy wey no believe in marriage. embarassed
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Emeka71(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

wow that's cool
Hello babe, please can we talk?

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
I regretted following you... Didn't know you talk this much embarassed
Omo see likes shocked...19 likes and still counting...I guess you guys agree with me afterall...I detest a lady that's a talkative...No matter how pretty she think she is...I get turned off immediately once I sense that in her grin

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by youska(m): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Make day break make una hear my own side of the story, i have to use a pc coz typing with phone would be stressful because the story long wella. Just pray i wont shy away when day breaks.... grin I'm not sure if there a worse introvert like me..
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joker09(m): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2020
danyero:
Your writing pattern is childish and silly, grow up.

He's just punishing himself grin . He's trying too hard to be known through the way he writes... So wack grin

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by womenareapes: 12:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Humanoid01:

Sorry, but I don't live in your world of toxic masculinity. I respect women, and if you think complimenting them is a function of being a simp, then there's a problem somewhere.
simp!

go complement your mother and not that one who's lip look like her anus undecided

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by youska(m): 12:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Pearly255:

Your mama nah woman
Tor na em we dey try figure out maybe na bobrisky.... grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:43am On Nov 25, 2020
SmellySperm:
My charger got blown at where i was charging so she offered me hers,na so we take startgrin

But nothing come out, relationship na scam,farm toolz everywhere, can't trust these pusssy people

Says the nigga that can't stay without sex for ordinary three months.

Lie now that you were faithful in all your relationships and let's see if thunder won't strike you.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Omo see likes shocked...19 likes and still counting...I guess you guys agree with me afterall...I detest a lady that's a talkative...No matter how pretty she think she is...I get turned off immediately once I sense that in her grin

She got 34 likes and counting for her exact response to this your comment, so what's your point?
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 2:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She got 34 likes and counting for her exact response to this your comment, so what's your point?
It's normal for her to have more likes than me since I don't have small boobs grin...Can you leave my mentions now? cool

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
It's normal for her to have more likes than me since I don't have small boobs grin...Can you leave my mentions now? cool

She didn't get the likes for having boobs, as majority of nairaland men prefer women with bigger boobs, but you have to use this line to console yourself like the dum-dum you are cause you were pained at my revelation.

I'll leave your mentions, don't worry, as I have found out that replying slowpokes drains me.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 5:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

[s]Only today, I've gotten almost 20 new followers who replaced you. Ya loss bruh[/s] grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 5:03am On Nov 25, 2020
womenareapes:
simp!

go complement your mother and not that one who's lip look like her anus undecided
Lolz so chii59 lips looks like an anus? damn I've never laughed so hard before cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by lkillbrokehoes: 5:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Swears...I made a mistake angry
You made a great mistake, chii59 and her filtered picture ain't worth it, btw she's as fugly as her character

3 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Joeblaze26(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She didn't get the likes for having boobs, as majority of nairaland men prefer women with bigger boobs, but you have to use this line to console yourself like the dum-dum you are cause you were pained at my revelation.

I'll leave your mentions, don't worry, as I have found out that replying slowpokes drains me.
Lmao...So why are you so pained? grin...I wasn't even talking to you before you stupidly jumped into my mention grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.