Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. (5462 Views)

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / VIRAL Video Of SS2 Students Doing Monkey And Doggy SEX Style In The Class / Doggy Sex: The Best Sex Position To Reach Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by braunny(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
So doggy now has correlation with stroke.

And you believed it.

To think you are even bold enough to tell us how one muscle is always loosing from your waist while grinding is idiotic

All because of what an old unschooled man told you

You may even be an undergraduate.

Shame grin
read where he said HIS FRIENDS FATHER then retype ur advice
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Tripitaka: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

My friend's dad was advicing us about life in general.

But he was laying emphasis about the fact that womanising could ruin someone's life.

He then made a shocking revelation when he said he had a partial stroke because of too much sex, especially doggy style.

I'm more interested in the language he used in making this "shocking revelation". Please can you write this in his own exact words.
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Obakashdee(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
baralatie:

but because a guy who has developed a heart condition can end with stroke if he is excessively involved in high risk sex.
I know of a dude in his mid thirties in lagos and has a partial stroke.i was stunned his friends were stunned and the doctor was puzzled

Everybody was stunned
High risk sex? I don’t even understand what you are sayin sir
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Obakashdee:

Everybody was stunned
High risk sex? I don’t even understand what you are sayin sir
the guy was the incredible hulk of girls in the neighborhood and wen it comes to drinking .nobody March am and he has money too.
it is just that we are got a phone call from the brother that the guy has been admitted to emergency ward .then the doctor spill his medical report that he got stroke and at his age is not suppose to happen.
we later got wind that it was from the hotel that the lady he carried and was having this high risk sex (according to her) that triggered everything
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by kay4kay: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Check this

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Obakashdee(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2020
baralatie:

the guy was the incredible hulk of girls in the neighborhood and wen it comes to drinking .nobody March am and he has money too.
it is just that we are got a phone call from the brother that the guy has been admitted to emergency ward .then the doctor spill his medical report that he got stroke and at his age is not suppose to happen.
we later got wind that it was from the hotel that the lady he carried and was having this high risk sex (according to her) that triggered everything

Mehn thanks for explaining
All I can say is na wa o
Hope he is doing better
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Obakashdee:

Mehn thanks for explaining
All I can say is na wa o
Hope he is doing better
he is alive and still breathing but he has cut down a whole lot in his life.
his shoved alcohol out of his life and now he has a very strict diet formula and he has also cut off all his outside girlfriends and faced his wife he has to follow but those medical bills are off the roof.
but all in all he is still alive and well

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Doggy style or sex in itself can't cause a stroke in a healthy male.

Doggy style health benefits cannot be over emphasized, most especially if the yansh come weigh wella. The slapping of the balls against the " ". I dey come abeg.
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simple put leave doggy style for dogs and do [/s]human being style what am I even saying missionary style grin
Re: Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. by Godada(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

My friend's dad was advicing us about life in general.

But he was laying emphasis about the fact that womanising could ruin someone's life.

He then made a shocking revelation when he said he had a partial stroke because of too much sex, especially doggy style.

I want to know how true is the statement, because i always feel a slight muscle pull after engaging in doggy sex style for long.

Please i just need someone with reliable information to enlighten me.

Op, your dad is right. What other people didn't put into consideration is the age factor. You hear about men slumping and dying while running and exercising. A history of blood pressure is most likely the cause. As one ages, reduce the propensity to smash. Life is precious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Told Her That I'm As After First Sex / Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). / How Masturbation Saved Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.