Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds (24773 Views)

Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission / New Trump Order Will Require African Tourists To Pay $15,000 In Visa Bonds / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Charx122: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
not all Nigerians support corruption. Why go a another's man land on visit visa and abscond He should even introduce tracker to be worn by visitors so they can be caught when they overstay.

Na we holy pass ....And na this Nigeria evil I tell you.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Ugosample(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2020
stayclearofme:

Has he being convicted by any court of any form of criminality? You don't label anybody a criminal until convicted.

Has James Nwafor been convicted of his many crimes against many people in Anambra state?
Does it now mean that because he has not been convicted, he is not a crininal?
You see, this is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
You are exhibiting it
You mean to tell me that despite all that has been levied against him, plus his kleptomaniac hold on the Lagos purse and institutions, he is somehow NOT a crininal?

Lets be objective and not use tribal sentiment or whatever becloud judgement
That man is a criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Farki:

Foreigner spotted!

Abeg space still dey?
lol... Enough space
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by chris51(f): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:
And nigeria ns are supporting him because he carry bible

Don't mind them. Trump doesn't even go to church. The Bible was to scam gullible Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by chris51(f): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
chris51:

Don't mind them. Trump doesn't even go to church. The Bible was to scam gullible Nigerians
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Ugosample:

Huh?
shocked

Yes she is.

She came in on a visa entitling her to work in the US,( as a model ) and kept on renewing that visa till.she got a green card then eventually she got citizenship.

To renew the visa she had to keep travelling to the American embassy in her home country of Slovenia.

Im no fan of trump and his wife and previpus wives, but Melania's road to citizenship was legal and above board. What even surprised me reading about it was that even after marrying dump it took seven years for her to get the US citizenship self.

If there was anything funny about Melania's citizenship route it would havr been all over the media long time ago.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by toprealman: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Raydos:
Instead of Africans to stay back in their countries and fight for good Governance so they won't have to be looking for greener pastures in foreign countries

All you will see them saying all the time is: “Run from this continent ooo” — Japa from this country” — “Africa is a place for animal, Better to run from this shit hole” and so on!!

I look at this comments and laugh, Every country at some point in time has face serious hardship and problems — If Europeans/Americans has all ran away from their countries then and not stay back and work things out

Would you be thinking of going to Europe today??

Or do you people think one angel will fall from heaven to develop Africa for you so you can move back?? LOL
You made some very good points here.........but our people will never here.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by chris51(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Trump's policies had been anti immigration, yet many gullible Nigerians were carrying his matter on their heads.
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by YelloweWest: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
Stop seeing the world through your view only. My first month there I'll make that money back at least 3 times. I didn't wash toilet in Nigeria, I won't wash in USA.
Na so ona dey talk. Better set realistic goals my brother. Except there is another America I don't know of but if it's the one I've lived in, hmmm just dey for naija and start something useful with that $15k!
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by chris51(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
chris51:
Trump's policies had been anti immigration, yet many gullible Nigerians were carrying his matter on their heads.
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Dijita: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Melania is a legal immigrant.

She got in legally and even after marrying trump did not get American citizenship till seven years later. Marrying trump did not speed up the process.

And no i am no trump fan

No she did not went to America on immigrant visa. She got in like any other Nigerians that went to America on visitor/business visa and then get married Americans. The difference is she married Donald Trump instead of paying someone to be her husband. She was an economic immigrant looking for greener pasture like most of our people.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Agugbadin: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
superior1:
First time Nigeria name absence from evil list

Did you see the list
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by socialmediaman: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
not all Nigerians support corruption. Why go a another's man land on visit visa and abscond He should even introduce tracker to be worn by visitors so they can be caught when they overstay.

Not all Nigerians support corruption? I saw a pastor praying with his congregation that angels should go and thumbprint the ballots for Trump and cancel Biden’s votes. He too doesn’t support corruption right?

The same Nigerians who don’t support corruption know he’s lying about massive fraud but they’re urging him to subvert the will of the American people by any means necessary to become president right?

May hypocrisy not be our portion

2 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Agugbadin: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Dijita:

No she did not went to America on immigrant visa. She got in like any other Nigerians that went to America on visitor/business visa and then get married Americans. The difference is she married Donald Trump instead of paying someone to be her husband. She was an economic immigrant looking for greener pasture like most of our people.

She followed the right steps legally, she did not do arrange marriage like many Nigerians do.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by stayclearofme: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Ugosample:

Has James Nwafor been convicted of his many crimes against many people in Anambra state?
Does it now mean that because he has not been convicted, he is not a crininal?
You see, this is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
You are exhibiting it
You mean to tell me that despite all that has been levied against him, plus his kleptomaniac hold on the Lagos purse and institutions, he is somehow NOT a crininal?

Lets be objective and not use tribal sentiment or whatever becloud judgement
That man is a criminal
Mr man go and convict him first with prove. There is no tribal sentiment here that is simply the law. Even when armed robbers are caught, they are called suspects until convicted. This is civilized world, you can't just call someone a criminal based on dem say dem say.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by magicminister: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Only people wey no fit ever get hope to travel fit support stupid rules like this. When they invaded Africa, they no think say the effect would mean more immigration to their country.

2 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2020
magicminister:

Only people wey no fit ever get hope to travel fit support stupid rules like this. When they invaded Africa, they no think say the effect would mean more immigration to their country.
lol i dey canada. You can check my profile picture i uploaded yesterday lol
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by TinyHacker: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Raydos:
Instead of Africans to stay back in their countries and fight for good Governance so they won't have to be looking for greener pastures in foreign countries

All you will see them saying all the time is: “Run from this continent ooo” — Japa from this country” — “Africa is a place for animal, Better to run from this shit hole” and so on!!

I look at this comments and laugh, Every country at some point in time has face serious hardship and problems — If Europeans/Americans has all ran away from their countries then and not stay back and work things out

Would you be thinking of going to Europe today??

Or do you people think one angel will fall from heaven to develop Africa for you so you can move back?? LOL
so what have you done?
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Misterdhee1(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Last kick of a dying horse grin. Biden's executive order will trash out the nonsense policy. Sore loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Dijita: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Yes she is.

She came in on a visa entitling her to work in the US,( as a model ) and kept on renewing that visa till.she got a green card then eventually she got citizenship.

To renew the visa she had to keep travelling to the American embassy in her home country of Slovenia.

Im no fan of trump and his wife and previpus wives, but Melania's road to citizenship was legal and above board. What even surprised me reading about it was that even after marrying dump it took seven years for her to get the US citizenship self.

If there was anything funny about Melania's citizenship route it would havr been all over the media long time ago.

No. her road to citizenship was not above board and it was all over the media.
Melania Trump Got A Green Card For Immigrants With ‘Extraordinary Abilities’
She doesn’t seem like the perfect candidate for the “Einstein visa.”
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/melania-trump-extraordinary-immigrant-green-card_n_5a98a3dee4b0479c0250dc76

There is nothing special about taking seven years before getting citizenship. Unlike her, my wife left Nigeria with an immigrant visa meaning she got her green card approval before living Nigeria. She didn't apply for citizenship until the green card was about to expire(over 9years). Unless you are applying for federal job citizenship benefits are not that different from green card benefits. Also you can't vote with green card .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Golan007: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Oizatobad:
BLACK PEOPLE TRY TO LEAVE THEIR SHALLOW GRAVE CALLED AFRICA TO ANOTHER COUNTRY MEANWHILE -----

YOU ARE CRAZY BY LIVING YOUR HOME LAND----

FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY

__MENTAL SLAVERY WON'T LEAVE AFRICAN UNTIL YEAR 3000

Shatap.

The Italians, Germans, Jews that fled to US are what?

2 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Farki: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Melania is a legal immigrant.

She got in legally and even after marrying trump did not get American citizenship till seven years later. Marrying trump did not speed up the process.

And no i am no trump fan

She was working while on a tourist visa which is, let me check real quick... illegal and got her citizenship through the extraordinary ability to take her clothes off and pose for the camera.

Even worse she brought her parents into the country through chain migration!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Dijita: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Agugbadin:

She followed the right steps legally, she did not do arrange marriage like many Nigerians do.

Arrange marriage break the law. working in America with visitors visa break the law. they are all law breaker and ground for both of them to be deported after revocation of their citizenship.

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by ehinmowo: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2020
tobechi74:
And nigeria ns are supporting him because he carry bible

I don't care if Trump or Biden wins the election. The question is why is everybody angry that someone is trying to clean up his country? It further reveals how hazardous NIgeria has become.

2 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SocialJustice: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2020
YelloweWest:

Na so ona dey talk. Better set realistic goals my brother. Except there is another America I don't know of but if it's the one I've lived in, hmmm just dey for naija and start something useful with that $15k!
I hear you.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SocialJustice: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Oh really grin you first three month...you wanna make 15grands....

This is wonderful

Don't tell me you doing this with a tourist visa.
Swallow your arrogance and ask how. I'm not moving to America for greener pastures, I'm going there for bigger opportunities and to live in a functioning country. Opportunities I'm already exploiting while in Nigeria. People pay $200k to relocate, $15k is change.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SmartPolician: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2020
udemzyudex:

Oga Trump is not a Nigerian neither is he working for Nigerian, you guys should stop this nonsense.

When he became the president, he said it's America first and not Nigeria first or any other country.
A lot of you that are against this man are doing this because he has block virtually every easy way for you guys to run to America, even those insulting America will leave dubai, Malaysia etc and opt for American visa.

Stay in your country and hold your leaders accountable, the same people supporting this government saying it is best still want to travel out to America.

We know how brave youths who tried to hold the senseless government accountable through EndSARS protest were brutally murdered by the military.

Huncle, you only live once.

Life has given us litanies of alternatives, including leaving one's own country when the bad eggs have sworn that it will never work.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Ugosample(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2020
stayclearofme:

Mr man go and convict him first with prove. There is no tribal sentiment here that is simply the law. Even when armed robbers are caught, they are called suspects until convicted. This is civilized world, you can't just call someone a criminal based on dem say dem say.
From your post, you re one of those guys
I hav nothing more to say to you.
Ciao

2 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Ugosample(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.

The Italians, Germans, Jews that fled to US are what?

Leave one talking anyhow

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Emmaomotob(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Ugosample:
Well, it is what it is

Every country with their policy
However
The deluded folks up there thinking that Nigeria/Africa will get better if people stayed back bla bla bla rubbish talk are just jokers
The average black man in africa is consumed in tribalism, short term thinking and religious zealotry.
What makes you think any country populated with majority of the people like this will get better EVER?

I mean, if someone for personal reasons decide to be based in Nigeria; that's actually fine
But to delude yourself into thinking that Nigeria /Aftica will get better with time, or will develop
You will die of heartbreak
With the kind of people (defective fellows I must say ) that inhabit these failed $hitholes, nothing will happen

What are you doing to improve it?
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Sleekfingers: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2832IR

democrats go change the law....

Thrump is like a beheaded person thats trying to speak, wetin him go fit say......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trailer Fails Break & Crushes A Car In Jikwoyi, Abuja (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Fuel Tanker At Ekom Imam Junction / Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.