Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds (24778 Views)

Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission / New Trump Order Will Require African Tourists To Pay $15,000 In Visa Bonds / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.
The Italians, Germans, Jews that fled to US are what?
are you Italian
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by stayclearofme: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2020
Ugosample:

From your post, you re one of those guys
I hav nothing more to say to you.
Ciao
You be real olodo so you have nothing sensible to say again.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2020
gurunlocker:
I'm not sure any country citizens overstay like Chinese and Indians in the USA, maybe Latinos..... But the attack is always on blacks.

the indians and chinese contributes more to the united states economy than the blacks from africa.......

Even in the united kingdom....indians are more respected than the blacks from africa......especially nigerians....
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by BigDawsNet: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
Swallow your arrogance and ask how. I'm not moving to America for greener pastures, I'm going there for bigger opportunities and to live in a functioning country. Opportunities I'm already exploiting while in Nigeria. People pay $200k to relocate, $15k is change.

I don't really care how you wanna do that
But all I can say is ....

Good luck bro wink

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by BigBashiru: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2832IR

This is what happens when the negro refuses to respect himself....
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by BigBashiru: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2020
magicminister:

Only people wey no fit ever get hope to travel fit support stupid rules like this. When they invaded Africa, they no think say the effect would mean more immigration to their country.

Nobody invaded Africa.... quit blaming.... didn't Abacha invade Nigeria's treasury?? Why aren't you blaming him and sars??
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Starzo: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2020
SmartPolician:
If only some stupid Nigerians who support Trump knew how much their loved ones in the US want this man out of the White House, they would change their stance.

Trump has made it pretty difficult for Nigerians to escape to the US. If you go to the American embassy in Abuja, you will see a long queue of people desperate to leave this country and never return. Guess what, 99% of these "asylum seekers" get turned down even after prayers and fasting.

Truly, some Nigerians enjoy the cluelessness of this government and brazenly support it. At least when Trump is out of the Oval Office, those who consider this government an embarrassment to sane minds can travel to the US and probably return when the fowl is out of Aso Rock. I hope Biden rescinds this new policy when he comes aboard though.
are u not ashamed of the nonsense u wrote up there??
always seeking the help of foreign overlords to save u from the mess u created
spits...slave mentality

2 Likes

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Ugosample(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2020
stayclearofme:

You be real olodo so you have nothing sensible to say again.

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Ugosample(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2020
Emmaomotob:
What are you doing to improve it?

You still dont get it do you ?
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Starzo: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2020
stayclearofme:

The same way the white men came to steal our resources and took us as slaves.
It probably wouldn't be a problem if a white man over stay.
Yeye dey smell, you probably have being denied American visa.
and u still want to escape to "the land of the white Man"
na which person mumu come dey smell now??
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SocialJustice: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I don't really care how you wanna do that
But all I can say is ....

Good luck bro wink
Thank you.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by kingsavage: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
never applied. I stay in canada. If i apply for usa visit visa I will be given 10 years.
what state are you from ?
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by edetemma: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Personally I welcome this development if it’ll mean ease of visa issues.

Just add the bond to cost of absconding.
That settles it

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by kingsavage: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:

the indians and chinese contributes more to the united states economy than the blacks from africa.......

Even in the united kingdom....indians are more respected than the blacks from africa......especially nigerians....
Nigerian blacks conribute more to the u.k than other blacks
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by edetemma: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Heavenschild:
It's not compulsory to travel out..You can make it anywhere especially when God is with you and you always put him first in all your dealings.

Bros big lies. Opportunities differs. Why not wait in ur village and make it there.

1 Like

Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by jrusky(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
If Trump like let him make it $30k January will be his last month in White House. Very wicked man.

I think those stupid Ipig can read these?
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Sleekfingers: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
kingsavage:
Nigerian blacks conribute more to the u.k than other blacks

yes, if we are to compare nigerians in the UK to other blacks in the UK.......

But i was talking about the chinese and indians....they are doing far more better than nigerians and any other blacks from africa.......i have lived the UK for more than 10 years.....as a matter of fact, they issue more resident permit to indians faster. Even jamaicans enjoy same treatments....but the jamos are just too lazy....most of them lives on social welfare......
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Damian457: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeria is not on the list
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SmartPolician: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Starzo:

are u not ashamed of the nonsense u wrote up there??
always seeking the help of foreign overlords to save u from the mess u created
spits...slave mentality

Nope!

The stupid majority in Nigeria did.

When you are tired of living with stupid people, you need leave to stay with some sane minds.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by ajl: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Raydos:
Instead of Africans to stay back in their countries and fight for good Governance so they won't have to be looking for greener pastures in foreign countries

All you will see them saying all the time is: “Run from this continent ooo” — Japa from this country” — “Africa is a place for animal, Better to run from this shit hole” and so on!!

I look at this comments and laugh, Every country at some point in time has face serious hardship and problems — If Europeans/Americans has all ran away from their countries then and not stay back and work things out

Would you be thinking of going to Europe today??

Or do you people think one angel will fall from heaven to develop Africa for you so you can move back?? LOL

Comment of the year!
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by stayclearofme: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Starzo:

and u still want to escape to "the land of the white Man"
na which person mumu come dey smell now??
Lol..that is not mumu. They came here to steal our and resources we should also do the same. They equally overstay their welcome when they came here. Simple!
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by magicminister: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
lol i dey canada. You can check my profile picture i uploaded yesterday lol

So I travel but u no want other people to travel bah?
Is it not wickedness? U pass road but come wan close door for others abi?
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
magicminister:

So I travel but u no want other people to travel bah?
Is it not wickedness? U pass road but come wan close door for others abi?
i travelled legally. I don't support illegally migration of using visit visa to japa
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by magicminister: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
i travelled legally. I don't support illegally migration of using visit visa to japa

Nothing do you.
Legally, or illegally, all man Is trying to do better for their children. Rather than Cheering the increasingly draconian immigration policies, we should all be speaking with one voice to lobby against such policies on our people.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
SmartPolician:
If only some stupid Nigerians who support Trump knew how much their loved ones in the US want this man out of the White House, they would change their stance.

Trump has made it pretty difficult for Nigerians to escape to the US. If you go to the American embassy in Abuja, you will see a long queue of people desperate to leave this country and never return. Guess what, 99% of these "asylum seekers" get turned down even after prayers and fasting.

Truly, some Nigerians enjoy the cluelessness of this government and brazenly support it. At least when Trump is out of the Oval Office, those who consider this government an embarrassment to sane minds can travel to the US and probably return when the fowl is out of Aso Rock. I hope Biden rescinds this new policy when he comes aboard though.
so you want to abscond from your own country and flood another's man's land with almajiris and you are here acting all entitled and insulting a man trying to protect his citizens from the influx of almajiris?
Illegal migration directly impact legal citizens negatively because illegals take jobs from legal citizens and do it for far lower wages rendering the legal tax payers jobless
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by EgunMogaji2: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
edetemma:

Just add the bond to cost of absconding.
That settles it

I’m a USC, I just want my partner to go shopping with me and also see business practices in the USA.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

so you want to abscond from your own country and flood another's man's land with almajiris and you are here acting all entitled and insulting a man trying to protect his citizens from the influx of almajiris?
Illegal migration directly impact legal citizens negatively because illegals take jobs from legal citizens and do it for far lower wages rendering the legal tax payers jobless. Who stopped you from electing reasonable leaders?
We keep electing fools because we have options of absconding and not living with the consequences. I hope every country starts chasing us back home, that way we will think carefully before electing fools based on tribal prejudice
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SmartPolician: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nuel4:
Illegal migration directly impact legal citizens negatively because illegals take jobs from legal citizens and do it for far lower wages rendering the legal tax payers jobless. Who stopped you from electing reasonable leaders?
We keep electing fools because we have options of absconding and not living with the consequences. I hope every country starts chasing us back home, that way we will think carefully before electing fools based on tribal prejudice

U cannot be a wise sharing a country with a foolish majority.

U have to give them space to ruin their shithole the way they want it.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Deepthoughts: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

so after spoiling the country you people want to escape to another country n spoil it for them, thumbs up for Trump, let's feel the pains till we learn how to do the right thing n change the country for good.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
magicminister:

Nothing do you.
Legally, or illegally, all man Is trying to do better for their children. Rather than Cheering the increasingly draconian immigration policies, we should all be speaking with one voice to lobby against such policies on our people.
every where is now hard for Nigerians due to illegal immigrants. They have no regards for laws and will do crime to survive. From ghana to South Africa to Dubai to Malaysia to Thailand to Europe to America. Story is the same with Nigerians.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by SmartPolician: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Deepthoughts:
so after spoiling the country you people want to escape to another country n spoil it for them, thumbs up for Trump, let's feel the pains till we learn how to do the right thing n change the country for good.

Just like I told others, you cannot be a wise man living in a country whose vast majority are senseless people.

You just have to leave it to them so they can ruin it the way they like.
Re: New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds by silos(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
What is the difference between overstay ING your visa and not conceding when you lost an election?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Fuel Tanker At Ekom Imam Junction / Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) / Lagos To Abuja Flight Ticket Should Cost ₦250k – Airline Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.