Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ (935 Views)

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by bingbagbo(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2020
IF JESUS CHRIST IS GOD, WHY DID HE SAY THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN I?

First of all, know tgatGod is Invisible (He cannot be seen)

John 4:24
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

For man who is flesh to see God, God must reveal Himself to the level of man thus God reveals himself as Christ! (1 Timothy 3:16)

Jesus Christ is the image/physical expression of God who cannot be seen

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Hebrews 1:3
who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Jesus Christ on Earth was God in Flesh (1 Timothy 3:16) and anyone that saw Him physically had seen The Father/God in Flesh (John 14:9).

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

So why would Jesus later say: "The Father is greater than i ?"

When God took up Flesh (1 Timothy 3:16) He had become a God-man. He was God in man; the man was limited. God who was in the man (flesh) was not and cannot be limited. When He died (Transited/shed the flesh) He was then in His full SPIRITUAL, invisible state; this SPIRITUAL State is greater than when He was in Flesh.

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Are you saying that at the time the Messiah was on earth, there was no being in heaven called the Father?

1 Like

Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by bingbagbo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
elated177:
Are you saying that at the time the Messiah was on earth, there was no being in heaven called the Father?

God is omni-present, deal with that

2 Likes

Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by eviana3(f): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
This sums it up.
John 4:34 (KJV)
34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work

Jesus is part of the "Godhead"...God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matthew 28:19 (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

John 14:16 (KJV)
14 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever

All three working equally, yet having different functions.

Jesus, although God the Son, was born a man in order to cooperate in the plan of salvation for a fallen race. Love personified....
In the garden of Gethsemane, we read about the anguish that encompassed Christ near the moment of His crucial role in the plan of redemption for a fallen race.

Matthew 26: 38-39 (KJV)
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

He then became a human....making Him lesser than God the Father the Creator. No human is greater than God the Creator.
While no one can explain His simultaneous dual humanity and divinty while living on the earth for 33 years, by faith those who profess Christianity believe this. Many scriptures support Jesus' ability to supernaturally heal, control the elements on earth, and command help from holy angels of God if necessary. Yet in order for the plan of salvation to be successful, Jesus was the one who had to do it in the way in which it was done.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
bingbagbo:

You didn't not answer the question. Answer the question. This thread is not about omnipotence.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by bingbagbo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
elated177:

You [b]didn't not [/b]answer the question. Answer the question. This thread is not about omnipotence.

shocked
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
It's A Waste Of Time Argueing With A JW Member. They Av Their Belief.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:

bingbagbo:
Thank you ojaare. Not only omni-present, but also is omni-potent aka omni powerful, is omni capable of being in heaven as the Father at the same time being on earth as the Messiah. Is omni able to deal with simultaneously being the Father and DIY be the Messiah
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by youngchopper(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
what do you intend to achieve with this post sir?
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
bingbagbo:

shocked

Answer the question. This is not about omnipotence.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
Answer the question ...
If God is omni-present just exactly as bingbagbo has correctly answered you plus advising you to put up with the fact, then it means there was a Being in heaven called the Father, at the time the Messiah was on earth.

elated177:
... This is not about omnipotence.
"You have heard Me say to you,
‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said,
‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.
"
- John 14:28

elated177, seriously I half expected you quote John 14:28's “My Father is greater than I am” trying to make a non existed point with it, lmso.

Now watch this elated177. Imagine you elated177, miraculously having omnipotence and ability to remain being elated177 and at the same point, in time, you "exerchomai" (i.e. you projected, protruded, externalised) yourself out, to become and still remaining being your self, but get to be in the external form of a son (i.e. Lil' elated177) who is co-existing with you. Now tell me, elated177, in spite of the phrase: "like father, like son", who, in your understanding and in regards of conventional wisdom between elated177, the father and yourself, coexisting in the form of your son Lil' elated177, is greater, lmso? From who, does you, yourself, as Lil' elated177, have authority to do whatever?

You see to fulfil all forms of righteousness, sons are submissive to fathers. They give in to the authority and will of fathers. Sons are influenced by their fathers, hence why fathers are greater, lmso. In this case, though elated177, the father and Lil' elated177, the son, are the one and same person, you, elated177, as the father, is greater than, you, yourself, as Lil' elated177, the son.
Capisce now? lmso.

It boils down to being about omnipotence. It is only someone with omnipotence that possibly can pull off something like that and/or about that.

1 Like

Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
bingbagbo:

This is not about omnipresence.

You didn't answer my question. As at the time the Messiah was on earth, was there any being in heaven whom he called the Father?

We have met more than once bordering on the relationship between the Father and the Son.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
This is not about omnipresence.

You didn't answer my question. As at the time the Messiah was on earth, was there any being in heaven whom he called the Father?

We have met more than once bordering on the relationship between the Father and the Son.
"3So Judas brought a band of soldiers and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees.
They arrived at the garden carrying lanterns, torches, and weapons.
4Jesus, knowing all that was coming upon Him, stepped forward and asked them, “Whom are you seeking?”
5“Jesus of Nazareth, they answered. Jesus said, "I AM He".
And Judas His betrayer was standing there with them.
6When Jesus said, "I AM He" they drew back and fell to the ground"
7So He asked them again, “Whom are you seeking?
“Jesus of Nazareth, they answered.
8“I told you that I AM He", Jesus replied.
“So if you are looking for Me, let these men go.
9This was to fulfill the word He had spoken:
“I have not lost one of those You have given Me.

- John 18:3-8

This is about omnipresence and omnipotence.

As for the question about asking that as at the time the Messiah was on earth, was there any being in heaven whom he called the Father? Of course there was the Being in heaven whom the Messiah, called the Father. That Being, in heaven whom the Messiah called, My Father, is God, the God, who goes by the descriptor expression, I AM that I AM, aka I SHALL BE that I SHALL, aka I WILL BE WHATEVER NECESSARY IT IS FOR ME TO BE all from the root expressive phrase I AM.

elated177, why not ask God who He is, ask Him what He is, ask Him whom He be, and watch how God, just as He advised Moshe aka Moses to tell the Israelites about who sent him to them be liberated from their enslavement by the Egyptians, will begin to give you answers, telling you about Himself, starting with "I AM ..."

I am quite sure you dont need any intervening implications and/or explanations of John 18:3-8 to be done to you.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"3So Judas brought a band of soldiers and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees.
They arrived at the garden carrying lanterns, torches, and weapons.4Jesus, knowing all that was coming upon Him, stepped forward and asked them, “Whom are you seeking?”
5“Jesus of Nazareth, they answered. Jesus said, "I AM He". And Judas His betrayer was standing there with them.
6When Jesus said, "I AM He" they drew back and fell to the ground
"
“I have not lost one of those You have given Me.”- John 18:3-8

As for the question about asking that as at the time the Messiah was on earth, was there any being in heaven whom he called the Father? Of course there was the Being in heaven whom the Messiah, called the Father. That Being, in heaven whom the Messiah called, My Father, is God, the God, who goes by the descriptor expression, I AM that I AM, aka I SHALL BE that I SHALL, aka I WILL BE WHATEVER NECESSARY IT IS FOR ME TO BE all from the root expressive phrase I AM.

elated177, why not ask God who He is, ask Him what He is, ask Him whom He be, and watch how God, just as He advised Moshe aka Moses to tell the Israelites about who sent him to them be liberated from their enslavement by the Egyptians, will begin to give you answers, telling you about Himself, starting with "[i]I AM ...[/I]"

I am quite sure you dont need any intervening implications and/or explanations of John 18:3-8 to be done to you.

Muttleylaff, you are a degenerate, a reprobate and a fool. Stop mentioning my moniker, you faggọt.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
Muttleylaff, you are a degenerate, a reprobate and a fool. Stop mentioning my moniker, you faggọt.
"But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken."
- Matthew 12:36

I have given you the scenario of elated177 and Lil' elated177 in regards of omnipotence and omnipresence within the Godhead, lmso.

You can disguise words as skilfully as much as you can, but trust me, no matter whatever you falsely call me, your sin(s) will find you out on the day of judgment when you will be called forward to give account of every reckless word you've used
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by elated177: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bingbagbo, by your teachings you have raised many issues and denied many as well.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is not the Father in the sense that you are desperately trying to sell it to people. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists.

The Scriptures show no shred of ambiguity in explaining this.

Matt 1:23 The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means 'God with us')

John 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is YHVH's Chosen Son.

John 3:16-17 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17 alone obliterate what you are espousing here.

More Scriptures:

John 3:34-36 For the one whom YHVH has sent speaks the word of YHVH, for YHVH gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for YHVH's wrath remains on them.

Let these suffice for now.

The Father is the Father.
The Son is the Son.
The Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
The Father and the Son are one.
The Son is Word of the Father.
The Son is the Salvation of the Father.
The Son is the Father's Messiah.
The Son is the way, the truth and the life.
No one can go the Father except through the Son.

All the points highlighted immediately above can be backed up Scripturally.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
elated177:
Bingbagbo, by your teachings you have raised many issues and denied many as well.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is not the Father in the sense that you are desperately trying to sell it to people. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists.

The Scriptures show no shred of ambiguity in explaining this.

Matt 1:23 The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means 'God with us')

John 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is YHVH's Chosen Son.

John 3:16-17 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17 alone obliterate what your espousing here.

More Scriptures:

John 3:34-36 For the one whom YHVH has sent speaks the word of YHVH, for YHVH gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for YHVH's wrath remains on them.

Let these suffice for now.

The Father is the Father.
The Son is the Son.
The Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
The Father and the Son are one.
The Son is Word of the Father.
The Son is the Salvation of the Father.
The Son is the Father's Messiah.
The Son is the way, the truth and the life.
No one can go the Father except through the Son.

All the points highlighted immediately above can be backed up Scripturally.

Deuteronomy 6:4
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by elated177: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel:YHVH our Elohim, YHVH is one.

Why did you refer to this Scripture?

Do you think it nullifies the existence of the Father and that of the Son?

John 10:29-30 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
elated177:
Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel:YHVH our Elohim, YHVH is one.

Why did you refer to this Scripture?

Do you think it nullifies the existence of the Father and that of the Son?

John 10:29-30 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

How many Gods do you have?

Which Lord appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1?

Repent
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by elated177: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

How many Gods do you have?

Which Lord appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1?

Repent

Pathetic!
"so My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty,
but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it.
"
- Isaiah 55:11

"1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.
4In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.
5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
"
- John 1:1-5

Let me pepper gang you with Isaiah 55:11 and John 1:1-5, lmso. It is pathetic to see anyone delimit God, to the extent of thinking that it is impossible for God to concurrently be the Father and the Son. Smh sigh kmft.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
eviana3:
This sums it up.
John 4:34 (KJV)
34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work

Jesus is part of the "Godhead"...God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matthew 28:19 (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

John 14:16 (KJV)
14 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever

All three working equally, yet having different functions.

Jesus, although God the Son, was born a man in order to cooperate in the plan of salvation for a fallen race. Love personified....
In the garden of Gethsemane, we read about the anguish that encompassed Christ near the moment of His crucial role in the plan of redemption for a fallen race.

Matthew 26: 38-39 (KJV)
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

He then became a human....making Him lesser than God the Father the Creator. No human is greater than God the Creator.
While no one can explain His simultaneous dual humanity and divinty while living on the earth for 33 years, by faith those who profess Christianity believe this. Many scriptures support Jesus' ability to supernaturally heal, control the elements on earth, and command help from holy angels of God if necessary. Yet in order for the plan of salvation to be successful, Jesus was the one who had to do it in the way in which it was done.
Now watch this eviana3. Imagine you eviana3, miraculously having omnipotence and ability to remain being eviana3 and at the same point, in time, you "exerchomai" yourself (i.e. you projected, protruded, externalised) yourself out, to become and still remaining being your self, but get to be in the external form of a son, (i.e. Lil' eviana3) who is co-existing with you. Now tell me, eviana3, in spite of the phrase: "like father/mother, like son", who, in your understanding and in regards of conventional wisdom between eviana3, the mother and yourself, coexisting in the form of your son Lil' eviana3, is greater, lmso? From who, does you, yourself, as Lil' eviana3, have authority to do whatever?

You see to fulfil all forms of righteousness, sons are submissive to fathers/mothers. They give in to the authority and will of fathers/mothers. Sons are influenced by their fathers/mothers, hence why fathers/mothers are greater, lmso. In this case, though eviana3, the mother and Lil' eviana3, the son, are the one and same person, you, eviana3, as the mother, is greater than, you, yourself, as Lil' eviana3, the son.
Capisce now? lmso.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"But I tell you that men will give an account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken."
- Matthew 12:36

I have given you the scenario of elated177 and Lil' elated177 in regards of omnipotence and omnipresence within the Godhead, lmso.

You can disguise words as skilfully as much as you can, but trust me, no matter whatever you falsely call me, your sin(s) will find you out on the day of judgment when you will be called forward to give account of every reckless word you've used

Ehehehehe! What is your problem? Why the obsession?

I don't speak careless words. I have not used any careless word. Every single word I have used describes your state perfectly.

Degenerate...are you not a degenerate, muttleylaff?

Reprobate...are you not a reprobate, muttleylaff?

Fool...are you not a fool, muttleylaff?

Faggọt...are you not a faggọt, muttleylaff?

Where, then, is the careless word?

The reprobate degenerate fool called muttleylaff thinks he could blackmail me with the Words of my Master. Ihe efu!

Don't worry your faggọt head, muttleylaff. My righteous acts will speak for me on the day of judgement. You should rather worry about your wickedness.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
Ehehehehe! What is your problem? Why the obsession?

I don't speak careless words. I have not used any careless word. Every single word I have used describes your state perfectly.
Capital NO

elated177:
Degenerate...are you not a degenerate, muttleylaff?
Capital NO

elated177:
Reprobate...are you not a reprobate, muttleylaff?
Capital NO

elated177:
Fool...are you not a fool, muttleylaff?
Capital NO

elated177:
Faggọt...are you not a faggọt, muttleylaff?
Capital NO

elated177:
Where, then, is the careless word.
The reprobate degenerate fool called muttleylaff things he could blackmail me with the Words of my Master. Ihe efu!
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
All that just for the sake and/or fun of slandering me. Smh.
Cynics, scoffers, skeptics, mockers, liars, bad belle pipul, haters et cetera see you walking on water and they say it's because you cannot swim, lmso. You cant put up a defence that I havent warned you about your habit of throwing caution to the wind to be making reckless and careless words.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
They arrived at the garden carrying lanterns, torches, and weapons.
4Jesus, knowing all that was coming upon Him, stepped forward and asked them, “Whom are you seeking?”
5“Jesus of Nazareth, they answered. Jesus said, "I AM He".
And Judas His betrayer was standing there with them.
6When Jesus said, "I AM He" they drew back and fell to the ground"
“I have not lost one of those You have given Me.

- John 18:3-8

elated177, why not ask God who He is, ask Him what He is, ask Him whom He be, and watch how God, just as He advised Moshe aka Moses to tell the Israelites about who sent him to them be liberated from their enslavement by the Egyptians, will begin to give you answers, telling you about Himself, starting with "I AM ..."

Muttleylaff, you are a degenerate, a reprobate and a fool. Whenever you speak, you contaminate your environment with demons. What you have in you are demons. Stop mentioning this moniker. Quit the obsession already. You, muttleylaff, disgust me.

The Spirit in me, elated177, will always blow them, you and those demons in you, muttleylaff, away and fill my environment with the light, peace, joy and righteousness of Yahveh Almighty.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Capital NO

Capital NO

Capital NO

Capital NO

Capital NO

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
All that just for the sake and/or fun of slandering me. Smh.
Cynics, scoffers, skeptics, mockers, liars, bad belle pipul, haters et cetera see you walking on water and they say it's because you cannot swim, lmso. You cant put up a defence that I havent warned you about your habit of throwing caution to the wind to be making reckless and careless words.

Quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack ..tufiakwa! Demon-infested human being. Tufiakwa!
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
Cho..Cho..Cho..Cho..Cho..tufiakwa! Demon-infested human being. Tufiakwa!
[img]https://s8/images/MuttleysGato.gif[/img]
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk
There is someone in your head, and its not you, lmso, so stop looking for demon-infested in other human beings, but get to realise that, the demons, you are incorrectly pointing out on others, are actually inside you, they are inside that your hateful head.

I slay your kind of demons, and dissect them, to find out what you've been feeding them on. It is the reason why dealing with someone like you is soft work for me, lmso.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
There is someone in your head, and its not you, lmso, so stop looking for demon-infested human beings, but get to realise that the demons you are incorrectly pointing out on others, are actually inside you, they are inside that your hateful head.

I slay your kind of demons, and dissect them, to find out what you've been feeding them on. It is the reason why dealing with someone like you is soft work for me, lmso.

Muttleylaff this is how you sound: Quack..quack..quack...quack...quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack... quack..quaaaack...... ....tufiakwa!

Quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack ..tufiakwa! Demon-infested human being. Tufiakwa!
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
Muttleylaff this is how you sound: Quack..quack..quack...quack...quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack... quack..quaaaack...... ....tufiakwa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJQ_C3gvzw
See your "quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack ..tufiakwa" sic life, lmso

The devil would have Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ prove Himself to be God, by turning stones in bread, but God through the power of the Holy Ghost, showed the omnipotence and omnipresence of the Godhead, by turning the Rock into flesh. Praise God!. Alleluia!!
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJQ_C3gvzw
See your "quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack ..tufiakwa" sic life, lmso

The devil would have Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ prove Himself to be God, by turning stones in bread, but God through the power of the Holy Ghost, showed the omnipotence and omnipresence of the Godhead, by turning the Rock into flesh. Praise God!. Alleluia!!

Muttleylaff this is how you sound: Quack..quack..quack...quack...quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack... quack..quaaaack...... quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack ... Tufiakwa!

Muttleylaff the degenerate, reveal your identity and show us how serious you are. Show us you are a man of truth and that the things you say here can be trusted. That is all I am asking.

Ahia oma adighi ezo ezo!

Did any of the apostles of the Messiah speak anonymously? Did any of the disciples of Yahushua the Messiah hide in a faceless forum, conceal their identity and disseminate any message? How can someone who claims he or she is follower of the Truth and is man or woman of truth and he or she is not here to mislead anyone hide his or identity? Can someone explain it to me?

What a shame!

If the con men and women here conceal their identities, should a person who claims to share the Good News also conceal his or her identity? What for?
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
Muttleylaff this is how you sound: Quack..quack..quack...quack...quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack... quack..quaaaack...... quack..quack..quack...quack...quack.. quack ... Tufiakwa!
I suppose in your dreams

elated177:
Muttleylaff the degenerate, reveal your identity and show us how serious you are. Show us you are a man of truth and that the things you say here can be trusted. That is all I am asking.

Ahia oma adighi ezo ezo!

Did any of the apostles of the Messiah speak anonymously? Did any of the disciples of Yahushua the Messiah hide in a faceless forum, conceal their identity and disseminate any message? How can someone who claims he or she is follower of the Truth and is man or woman of truth and he or she is not here to mislead anyone hide his or identity? Can someone explain it to me?

What a shame!

If the con men and women here conceal their identities, should a person who claims to share the Good News also conceal his or her identity? What for?
[img]https://s8/images/dude213ad65498e734f91.gif[/img]
My identity is personal, though my moniker represents a certain degree of my identity, besides any more information than you already know isnt going to profoundly change anything from you knowing more of my identity, so I'll suggest that you dont focus on the messenger's identity, but focus on the message. Dont be concentrating on and staring at the pointing finger, but instead, look at what the finger is pointing at to you to see, lmso. Also do not let hate, bigotry or deep rooted prejudice be your identity
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by elated177: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

My identity is personal, though my moniker represents a certain degree of my identity, besides any more information than you already know isnt going to profoundly change anything from you knowing more of my identity, so I'll suggest that you dont focus on the messenger's identity, but focus on the message. Dont be concentrating on and staring at the pointing finger, but instead, look at what the finger is pointing at to you to see, lmso. Also do not let hate, bigotry or deep rooted prejudice be your identity

On the contrary, as long as the Righteous Walk is concerned, both the message and the messenger are very important. I am not really talking about the physical attributes of the messenger...whether tall, short, fat, slim, ugly, beautiful, handsome, etcetera, etcetera. I am not talking about the clothes and shoes of the messenger. I am not talking about the bank account balance of the messenger. I am not talking about the number of jeeps or private jets of such messenger. I am talking about the fruits of the messenger...fruits of righteousness...fruits of the Spirit of the Father in heaven.

Any individual who claims to be a messenger of Yahushua the Messiah in this world must walk as Yahushua the Messiah walked... obedience to the Commandments of the Father, Yahveh Almighty. This has been the case from the time of Abraham to the time of the last disciple of apostle of Yahushua the Messiah and will continue to be so. Don't hide your identity from others.

At least, let people see the person pointing the finger. You want me, elated177, a saint, servant and messenger of Yahveh Almighty in this world, to accept and tell others that it is okay for people of the same sex to have sex or even marry each other, right? Why are you hiding here on a faceless forum? Show yourself and maybe then I may take you seriously.

Light no dey hide. If you, muttleylaff, are light, as you have consistently claimed, show yourself by revealing your identity.

Are you, muttleylaff, ashamed of your message here? Are you not bold to attach your name to everything you have been boldly disseminating here?

Ahia oma adighi ezo ezo.

No one lights a lamp and covers it with a bowl.

A city on a hill can't be hidden.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by eviana3(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Now watch this eviana.3. Imagine you eviana.3, miraculously having omnipotence and ability to remain being eviana3 and at the same point, in time, you "exerchomai" yourself (i.e. you projected, protruded, externalised) yourself out, to become and still remaining being your self, but get to be in the external form of a son, (i.e. Lil' eviana.3) who is co-existing with you. Now tell me, eviana.3, in spite of the phrase: "like father/mother, like son", who, in your understanding and in regards of conventional wisdom between eviana.3, the mother and yourself, coexisting in the form of your son Lil' eviana.3, is greater, lmso? From who, does you, yourself, as Lil' eviana.3, have authority to do whatever?

You see to fulfil all forms of righteousness, sons are submissive to fathers/mothers. They give in to the authority and will of fathers/mothers. Sons are influenced by their fathers/mothers, hence why fathers/mothers are greater, lmso. In this case, though eviana.3, the mother and Lil' eviana.3, the son, are the one and same person, you, eviana.3, as the mother, is greater than, you, yourself, as Lil' eviana.3, the son.
Capisce now? lmso.

Good morning sir,
Soo much to say here...lovely illustration....eviana.3, mommy eviana.3, daddy eviana.3, baby eviana.3, sister, brother, cousin, aunt, uncle and so forth etc., all eviana.3's...
You just might be too intelligent for your own good...in some aspects.
Please excuse me, but I'll ask for your patience in my reply cause oh it's coming....of course.
I also have some questions for you sir.......so be ready. Gonna enter into some "controversial" territory....but I don't think you will mind.
Will be sometime on Friday though cause major holiday today so I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the day.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
eviana3:
Good morning sir,
Soo much to say here...lovely illustration....eviana.3, mommy eviana.3, daddy eviana.3, baby eviana.3, sister, brother, cousin, aunt, uncle and so forth etc., all eviana.3's...
Please stop misrepresenting the illustration as being larger than "eviana3" and "Lil' eviana3" when it simply, was used to make clear the extent of the omnipotence and omnipresence of God, in being capable to draw out and away from Him, a Son, that is HIM, and is concurrently existing with Him.

"eviana3" being the father/mother and "Lil' eviana3" being the son, concurrently as the same person existing, in that illustration, is something no human being can pull off, but with God, it is a piece of cake, easily something God can do. Or do you think its his beyond God's power to do something like that ni, hmm?

eviana3:
You just might be too intelligent for your own good...in some aspects.
"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment.
(i.e. Wisdom is supreme--so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding)
"
- Proverbs 4:7

The world was created by a too Intelligent Mind, lmso. Never downplay intelligence or anyone's else for that matter, even don't let anyone insult your intelligence with crass remarks. Dare I say, dont underestimate the seductive power of intelligence because being dumb or ignorant isnt cute, but integrity, dignity and wisdom are true indicators of lit. The world as we have it, isnt an accident, but is always the result of Intelligent effort, lmso, so be smart, be intelligent and be informed, lmso

I can normally tell how intelligent a poster is, by how "just might be too intelligent for my own good" he/she thinks I am, lmso

eviana3:
Please excuse me, but I'll ask for your patience in my reply cause oh it's coming....of course.
"22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

- Galatians 5:22-23

For you, my fair lady, you can have all the time in the world to reply. We thank God for Galatians 5:22

eviana3:
I also have some questions for you sir.for such a time as this......so be ready.
I am ready to answer any question you have because by the grace of God, I was, for such a time as this, born ready, lmso, besides, I enjoy intelligent interaction(s) that make me think deeper and/or further, hours and days, on end, after its ended

eviana3:
Gonna enter into some "controversial" territory....but I don't think you will mind.
One of my phantom middle names is "controversial" lmso

eviana3:
Will be sometime on Friday though cause major holiday today so I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the day.
I'll keep the seat warm for you, lmso.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MightySparrow: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
bingbagbo:
IF JESUS CHRIST IS GOD, WHY DID HE SAY THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN I?

First of all, know tgatGod is Invisible (He cannot be seen)

John 4:24
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

For man who is flesh to see God, God must reveal Himself to the level of man thus God reveals himself as Christ! (1 Timothy 3:16)

Jesus Christ is the image/physical expression of God who cannot be seen

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Hebrews 1:3
who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Jesus Christ on Earth was God in Flesh (1 Timothy 3:16) and anyone that saw Him physically had seen The Father/God in Flesh (John 14:9).

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

So why would Jesus later say: "The Father is greater than i ?"

When God took up Flesh (1 Timothy 3:16) He had become a God-man. He was God in man; the man was limited. God who was in the man (flesh) was not and cannot be limited. When He died (Transited/shed the flesh) He was then in His full SPIRITUAL, invisible state; this SPIRITUAL State is greater than when He was in Flesh.

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
You have the answer in the statement. Great, greater, greatest are only comparison among the same species. It will be absurd to say a ship is greater than a lion. So?
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by eviana3(f): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please stop misrepresenting the illustration as being larger than "eviana.3" and "Lil' eviana.3"when it simply, was used to make clear the extent of the omnipotence and omnipresence of God, in being capable to draw out and away from Him, a Son, that is HIM, and is concurrently existing with Him.

"eviana.3" being the father/mother and "Lil' eviana.3" being the son, concurrently as the same person existing, in that illustration, is something no human being can pull off, but with God, it is a piece of cake, easily something God can do. Or do you think its his beyond God's power to do something like that ni, hmm?

"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment.
(i.e. Wisdom is supreme--so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding)
"
- Proverbs 4:7

The world was created by a too Intelligent Mind, lmso. Never downplay intelligence or anyone's else for that matter, even don't let anyone insult your intelligence with crass remarks. Dare I say, dont underestimate the seductive power of intelligence because being dumb or ignorant isnt cute, but integrity, dignity and wisdom are true indicators of lit. The world as we have it, isnt an accident, but is always the result of Intelligent effort, lmso, so be smart, be intelligent and be informed, lmso

I can normally tell how intelligent a poster is, by how "just might be too intelligent for my own good" he/she thinks I am, lmso

"22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
- Galatians 5:22-23

For you, my fair lady, you can have all the time in the world to reply. We thank God for Galatians 5:22

I am ready to answer any question you have because by the grace of God, I was, for such a time as this, born ready, lmso, besides, I enjoy intelligent interaction(s) that make me think deeper and/or further, hours and days, on end, after its ended

One of my phantom middle names is "controversial" lmso

I'll keep the seat warm for you, lmso.

Thank you, kindly, for your patience.
I appreciate that fully sir.
I totally understood everything written here also.
Your break-down of the Godhead was much better.
What a complicated, yet crucial topic for the awesome-ness of God's power and authority.

Is it possible, however, for you to suggest where I can ask my questions in order to not derail this thread and risk having my questions hidden?
My questions don't necessarily pertain to the thread topic per se (if you get what I mean)...but have been on my mind for awhile. I must ask...finally.
Also, once you suggest another thread, then I will ask the questions.
If possible, please allow me just (1) more day to frame these questions in the most respectful and wise way...(I've had to re-think my delivery) so Sunday would be the day I would like to ask them.
You are a "conundrum" of sorts....can't quite figure you out....
What I will say is that (although we have some major doctrinal differences), I appreciate your willingness to be cordial and pleasant towards me. I sincerely appreciate that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Christ Is The Head Of The Church, Why Have Go's? / Was Paul Sexist? / How God Revealed To Me This Deep Secrets Of The Underworld.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.