Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ (974 Views)

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
eviana3:
Thank you, kindly, for your patience.
I appreciate that fully sir.
I totally understood everything written here also.
Your break-down of the Godhead was much better.
What a complicated, yet crucial topic for the awesome-ness of God's power and authority.
God gave me grace, patience and understanding.

eviana3:
Is it possible, however, for you to suggest where I can ask my questions in order to not derail this thread and risk having my questions hidden?
My questions don't necessarily pertain to the thread topic per se (if you get what I mean)...but have been on my mind for awhile. I must ask...finally.
I'll open up a thread ma'am, just for you, so to, that you ask on it, to your delight, as many questions that crops up in your mind

eviana3:
Also, once you suggest another thread, then I will ask the questions.
If possible, please allow me just (1) more day to frame these questions in the most respectful and wise way...(I've had to re-think my delivery) so Sunday would be the day I would like to ask them.
May God give you grace and unction

eviana3:
You are a "conundrum" of sorts....can't quite figure you out....
What I will say is that (although we have some major doctrinal differences), I appreciate your willingness to be cordial and pleasant towards me. I sincerely appreciate that.
Who will I be representing if I dont have the willingness to be cordial and pleasant towards you, hmm? Show and give all the appreciation to God
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
God gave me grace, patience and understanding.

I'll open up a thread ma'am, just for you, so to, that you ask on it, to your delight, as many questions that crops up in your mind

May God give you grace and unction

Who will I be representing if I dont have the willingness to be cordial and pleasant towards you, hmm? Show and give all the appreciation to God

Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:
It's A Waste Of Time Argueing With A JW Member. They Av Their Belief.

I personally I'm not a JW, but the amount of mental gymnastics you guys perform to prove the Trinity is astounding. In Revelation 3 Jesus Christ said something about "My God" about 3 times or thereabouts. Now, if He were equal with God would God the Father still be His God? I'm waiting for some gymnastics on that.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I personally I'm not a JW, but the amount of mental gymnastics you guys perform to prove the Trinity is astounding. In Revelation 3 Jesus Christ said something about "My God" about 3 times or thereabouts. Now, if He were equal with God would God the Father still be His God? I'm waiting for some gymnastics on that.
Jesus Is God. His Assignment On Earth Made Him To Maintain A Low Profile.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:

Yes Jesus is God, but not God Almighty. He has a God above Him.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

He Is Equal With God. D Bible Says. He (i.e Jesus) Being Equal With God But Did Not Make Himself Equal With God But Took D Form Of Man & Humbled Himself Even To Death. Therefore God Has Highly Exalt Him & Has Given Him A Name Dat Is Above Every Name ( Including God Himsel) Dat At D Mention Of His Name, Every Knee Should Bow, Of Things In Heaven, Of Things On Earth & Of Things Beneath D Earth.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:

HedwigesMaduro:
Is Yahshua Ha Mashiah, aka Jesus Christ, Mighty God?
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Read Isaiah 9:1 Down.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:
It's A Waste Of Time Argueing With A JW Member. They Av Their Belief.
Smiling

HedwigesMaduro:
"3Don't act out of selfish ambition or be conceited. Instead, humbly think of others as being better than yourselves.
4Don't be concerned only about your own interests, but also be concerned about the interests of others.
5Have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
6Although He was in the form of God and equal with God, He did not take advantage of this equality.
7Instead, He emptied himself by taking on the form of a servant, by becoming like other humans, by having a human appearance.
8He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, death on a cross.
9This is why God has given Him an exceptional honor- the name honored above all other names-
10so that at the name of Jesus everyone in heaven, on earth, and in the world below will kneel
11and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
"
- Philippians 2:6-11

Not everybody is doing mental gymnastics with you on trinity. Trinity, as a matter of fact and fyi, is a means to an end its not the infinity. We live in a three dimensional world, so it makes good sense to use three dimension to expressed the Godhead

Where have you seen sons ever be the equals of their fathers, hmm?, Well, sons conform to the authority and will of fathers/mothers, and in the quest to fulfil all forms of righteousness just like that, though God, Yahshua Ha Mashiah, aka Jesus Christ, as you've just read from Philippians 2:6-11 above, too became submissive, yielding and accommodating to the will of the Father.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:

HedwigesMaduro:

MuttleyLaff:

Truvel:
Read Isaiah 9:1 Down.
Thank God, that with "Read Isaiah 9:1 Down" you haven't ordinarily let the cat out of the bag

HedwigesMaduro typed that "Yes Jesus is God, but not God Almighty" so why couldn't you just let him, and by himself, answer nah, whether or not Yahshua Ha Mashiah, aka Jesus Christ, is Mighty God.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=eviana3 post=96512416

[/quote]
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
He Is Equal With God. D Bible Says. He (i.e Jesus) Being Equal With God But Did Not Make Himself Equal With God But Took D Form Of Man & Humbled Himself Even To Death. Therefore God Has Highly Exalt Him & Has Given Him A Name Dat Is Above Every Name ( Including God Himsel) Dat At D Mention Of His Name, Every Knee Should Bow, Of Things In Heaven, Of Things On Earth & Of Things Beneath D Earth.

Why would God give Him a Name (which means God gave Him authority), if He was equal to Him in the sense you're interpreting "equal" there? If I remember very well authority is given from a higher source.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:

When He got to heaven He still acknowledged He had a God above Him. Was trying to keep a low profile in heaven too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by Janosky: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

When He got to heaven He still acknowledged He had a God above Him. Was trying to keep a low profile in heaven too?

Good question, great poser.
Revelation 3:5,12,21. John 20:17. Matt 27:46

Bros, Trinity devotees will do either of these :
*1. Run away from this thread.
*2 Attack your person.
*3 Posting GIBBERISH rather than respond to your question.

Just watch & see.
Re: The Father Is Greater Than I-jesus Christ by johnw47: 2:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, Trinity devotees will do either of these :
*1. Run away from this thread.
*2 Attack your person.
*3 Posting GIBBERISH rather than respond to your question.

Just watch & see.

false jw janosky

you are talking about yourself again,
running away and talking gibberish is what you do,
just look at your running away and gibberish (repeating the same confused things over and over again)
at this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6273224/which-religious-sect-comes-mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't The Church Help Member's In Need / Exodus 21:10 / Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.