Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? (13795 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by AloyEmeka9: 8:24am On May 24, 2009

He looks better real life
That pic didn’t do him any justice in looks
Nike is taller than him for sure. That man is not more than 4ft 10 inches. I don't know how much better he will look in real life.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Pepeye(f): 7:26pm On May 24, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Nike is taller than him for sure. That man is not more than 4ft 10 inches. I don't know how much better he will look in real life.

ummm too bad the man unconsciously comes across as a midget in that pic but he ain’t that short real life, take it from someone who’s seen him tho then I saw him as a father figure curtsey of Tolagbe his daughter
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by mbulela: 2:01pm On May 25, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Nike is taller than him for sure. T[b]hat man is not more than 4ft 10 inches[/b]. I don't know how much better he will look in real life.

hope you are not committing the sin you are accusing someone else of on the Jim Iyke thread?
4 ft 10'' ? are you joking or what?
does Dr Soleye look like Aki or are you mistaking him for Paw paw?
guy, take am easy.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by mbulela: 2:04pm On May 25, 2009
Pepeye:

ummm too bad the man unconsciously comes across as a midget in that pic but he ain’t that short real life, take it from someone who’s seen him tho then I saw him as a father figure curtsey of Tolagbe his daughter

now do you see him as a sugar daddy figure??
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Pepeye(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2009
No fleeting interest on him as a man tongue
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by mbulela: 2:11pm On May 25, 2009
he obviously looks way better in real life and in other pics.
that pic is a lie.
he is a nice looking man.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by mbulela: 2:12pm On May 25, 2009
btw,didn't say you do. but it is okay.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
She simply vanished into thin air.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by riversman: 2:16am On Mar 10, 2010
WHO IS THE BEEESHH's SURGEON??

chiillee she is one DECEITFUL Yoruba bish, hiss!!!! my aunty has stories on her days at Sheraton - inside the mens toilet, ashewo oshi grin grin grin
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by PokerFace(f): 4:49am On Jun 11, 2010
riversman:

WHO IS THE BEEESHH's SURGEON??

chiillee she is one DECEITFUL Yoruba bish, hiss!!!! my aunty has stories on her days at Sheraton - inside the mens toilet, ashewo oshi grin grin grin
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Kunbee: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

she just had her "Fit, Forty, and Fabulous" event about last month, along with her workout DVD (her secrets on how she looks so good at her age).
she is looking fabulous!!!
and she's been at certain events here and there.

She looks very stiff
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by mbulela: 3:02am On Jun 12, 2010
the secret to her looks is not in that DVD.
only a fool will be deceived.
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Try not to squeeze a bun or bosom here or there, it could be years before they perk-up and you could be sued grin
Re: Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo? by Arobake: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Outstrip:
Okay I used to like her and I thought it was all rumours that she is a home wrecker but seeing her with her so called husband proves that it was not just rumours. A second wife in this day and age is nothing but a home wrecker

Really!?! That's so unrealistic and so unfair on the second, third, fourth, etc wives (as long as we are talking about our country, Nigeria).
*See, In Nigeria we have 3 absolutely LEGAL forms of marriage - Traditional, Church/Court, Islamic. Out of these 3 Legal forms of marriage, ONLY ONE isnt Polygamous i.e church/court marriage. And, catch this: even the church/court form of marriage does Not rule out more wives/polygamy. The only thing is that you cant marry more wives in church/court after you've married one there. However, you can still go ahead to marry as many as you want traditionally or in the Islamic way. LEGALLY.
*You reckon All these men you see with one wife really ALL have one wife?! Those that dont even hide their polygamy are better - lots of Nigerian wives only discover they arent the only one at the graveside. How about that? There's this phrase, I didnt coin it but i will repeat it again here because it's so true: The only Nigerian man you know the number of wife(ves) he has, is a dead Nigerian man.
*Nigeria wives/mothers shouldnt just kill themselves with hypertension. The prayer should be that God gives them longevity to reap the fruits of their labour on their children. That by God's grace, when the time comes and their children are graduating, getting married, etc 3 minutes silence for the dearly departed mother wont be their portion. That the good Lord grants that nobody represents them on their children's glorious days in Jesus Name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre's Parents Celebrate Their 29th Wedding Anniversary / Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) / Ramsey Nouah Covers Guardian Life Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.