Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles (822 Views)

Hard Lessons I Got From A Friend's Messy Break Up. / Friends Of Threesha (FOT) / Few Hard Lessons I Have Learnt About Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by vivsravine: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2020
HARD LESSONS FOR BOTH MARRIED AND SINGLES

TO THE MARRIED

Don't make your partner's life miserable just because you are unhappy.

Learn to express your doubts, worries, pains and fears to your partner alone and if you must tell some other person, let God know.

Its sadden how private matters becomes public matter, it diminishes the pride of your partner, their integrity is tarnished and they find it most difficult to adjust.

Work hand in hand with your partner, communicate, share, spend time and do things together to help foster your union.

In all you do, don't ever compare your marriage with any one, don't even dare, know this, there are differences on marriages but it is left for you to work out those differences.

To stay married, you must keep forgiving and learn to tolerate, its one of the pains of being married.

Learn to endure, sacrifice and give in your all to make your marriage work, its a war you must keep winning, because many are watching to see you fail.

Always, I mean always appreciate your partner for everything, the smallest and even the biggest of things, it goes a long way in your relationship.

TO THE SINGLES.

Never believe that it is until you get married that is when you will experience total happiness, create happiness within you always , you are so responsible for your happiness.

Don't ask GOD to guide your steps, when you are not ready and willing to move a feet.

Doing it right in a wrong road is an aggressive spiritual act, seek wisdom to discern better

Always remember you have a right, no matter how unreasonable,and stupid anyone sees it to be, JUST BE YOU, BE YOUR REAL SELF

Do something to make a difference, live a life of dignity and honor, it counts in the future,while you wait for your own partner, get busy and keep busy even when you are married.

Sincerely, Love is a reflection of a persons inner personality, that is why people react different to love, don't push it, allow it come naturally.

The butterfly was once a catapiller, don't let nobody pressurise you into anything, make your own choice with time.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Make visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
vivsravine:
HARD LESSONS FOR BOTH MARRIED AND SINGLES

TO THE MARRIED

Don't make your partner's life miserable just because you are unhappy.

Learn to express your doubts, worries, pains and fears to your partner alone and if you must tell some other person, let God know.

Its sadden how private matters becomes public matter, it diminishes the pride of your partner, their integrity is tarnished and they find it most difficult to adjust.

Work hand in hand with your partner, communicate, share, spend time and do things together to help foster your union.

In all you do, don't ever compare your marriage with any one, don't even dare, know this, there are differences on marriages but it is left for you to work out those differences.

To stay married, you must keep forgiving and learn to tolerate, its one of the pains of being married.

Learn to endure, sacrifice and give in your all to make your marriage work, its a war you must keep winning, because many are watching to see you fail.

Always, I mean always appreciate your partner for everything, the smallest and even the biggest of things, it goes a long way in your relationship.

TO THE SINGLES.

Never believe that it is until you get married that is when you will experience total happiness, create happiness within you always , you are so responsible for your happiness.

Don't ask GOD to guide your steps, when you are not ready and willing to move a feet.

Doing it right in a wrong road is an aggressive spiritual act, seek wisdom to discern better

Always remember you have a right, no matter how unreasonable,and stupid anyone sees it to be, JUST BE YOU, BE YOUR REAL SELF

Do something to make a difference, live a life of dignity and honor, it counts in the future,while you wait for your own partner, get busy and keep busy even when you are married.

Sincerely, Love is a reflection of a persons inner personality, that is why people react different to love, don't push it, allow it come naturally.

The butterfly was once a catapiller, don't let nobody pressurise you into anything, make your own choice with time.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Make visit my blog for more on

A Good Write Up Indeed. Are U A Male Or A Female?
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by vivsravine: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Truvel:
female oooo

Please visit my blog for more write ups
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by Franktom247(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Why enter a union when you will suffer after i suffer for my papa and mama house woman go wan suffer me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by vivsravine: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Truvel:
sm female

Visit oparah Vivian ahunna on fbk or my blog spot for more
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by vivsravine: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Franktom247:
Why enter a union when you will suffer after i suffer for my papa and mama house woman go wan suffer me again
haha � � � very funny

Please visit my blog for more
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
vivsravine:
sm female

I Shall Send U A Friend Request On Fb. My Username Is Dan Doubra.
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2020
vivsravine:
sm female

Do U Mean Vivian Ahunnaya 4rm Zaria? I Av Searched But Didn't Find Any Name Like Ahunna.
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by vivsravine: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Truvel:
Do U Mean Vivian Ahunnaya 4rm Zaria? I Av Searched But Didn't Find Any Name Like Ahunna.

Search

Oparah Vivian ahunna

On Facebook, its just me.. Leave a message
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by Saintmary(f): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wow, you get sense.

Unlike one quack marriage counselor hanging marriage success on only the female.
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by vivsravine: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles by vivsravine: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or....

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? / Can you fvck a girl without asking her out? / As A Man What Will You Do?(real Talk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.