Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? (826 Views)

Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / How To Make Women CHASE You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by mrbenjame: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
I’d be short. Me sef no get time to type plenty.

I’ve been so disappointed in myself lately.

I’m in my early 30s. But I’ve come to find out that I usually back out from any sweet girl I approach and make as a friend.

The funniest thing is that I would be very committed till she falls for me. But when she starts I’d feel no vibes anymore. Even when nothing intimate has happened between us. Please who experiences this same thing.

I think I need a therapist. Or is it normal? Please help a brother. I know I’d be criticized but let me condemn myself first before you do. Please I need help.

4 Likes

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by etrange: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
If you were a lady, Nairaland people would say "women don't know what they want".

Let's wait and hear how they react to this one.

5 Likes

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
You need to go to therapy, probably. I can recommend a good one and she's very affordable.

2 Likes

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by mrbenjame: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
You need to go to therapy, probably. I can recommend a good one and she's very affordable.

Ah! Hmmm. Ok
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by Disappointed: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's normal.
For example, I once chased a girl from Mercury to Pluto.
But I lost interest immediately she started falling for me (I mean, when she started showing it).

2 Likes

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Must therapist be females

1 Like

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by Sundrus: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
grin maybe na that ur therapist him go finally hookup with...
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by johnhood(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
mrbenjame:
I’d be short. Me sef no get time to type plenty.

I’ve been so disappointed in myself lately.

I’m in my early 30s. But I’ve come to find out that I usually back out from any sweet girl I approach and make as a friend.

The funniest thing is that I would be very committed till she falls for me. But when she starts I’d feel no vibes anymore. Even when nothing intimate has happened between us. Please who experiences this same thing.

I think I need a therapist. Or is it normal? Please help a brother. I know I’d be criticized but let me condemn myself first before you do. Please I need help.
You will need a dominatrix babe.

1 Like

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by tobechi74: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
You love the chase
But hate the catch

1 Like

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by Jodha(f): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Some Nigerian guys are fond of that... they'll purposely chase yhu...and won't give up till yhu fall for them ...then they take off...

If that's yhur aim...then yhu should know yhure not getting any younger...

I think what yhu feel for those girls is lust...when yhu find the one yhu love...yhull be the happiest man when she reciprocates ...
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by paulolee(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
same here BT different bcoz i lose interest wen I don fire her nunu....urs na anoda level of madness....maybe u jus love catching cruise with their feelings
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sundrus:
grin maybe na that ur therapist him go finally hookup with...
Lol, naaaaa, married with kids.
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by longetivity(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Go and appease the gods in ur village ASAP, they don't want you to settle down
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by hashtagged(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

Must therapist be females

If they weren't how would we now be hearing he slept with the therapist stories
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by hashtagged(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
Some Nigerian guys are fond of that... they'll purposely chase yhu...and won't give up till yhu fall for them ...then they take off...

I think what yhu feel for those girls is lust...when yhu find the one yhu love...yhull be the happiest man when she reciprocates ...

It's nice that way, cause girls form shit and waste guys time when guy are now tired and stop giving them attention they now act interested you now expect that guy to welcome you with open arms, werey must dey

1 Like

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by mrbenjame: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
paulolee:
same here BT different bcoz i lose interest wen I don fire her nunu....urs na anoda level of madness....maybe u jus love catching cruise with their feelings

Not really. I don’t do it intentionally. That’s why I’m worried. I know I’m making a hell of life mistakes which is why I need to correct it now.
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by Jodha(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:

It's nice that way, cause girls form shit and waste guys time when guy are now tired and stop giving them attention they now act interested you now expect that guy to welcome you with open arms, werey must dey

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by DonEd(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Walk into the nearest Mountain of Fire and Miracles and deliverance Ministry.
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by cristy149: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
i think what you are afraid of is getting into a relationship with them or having any intimate stuff

1 Like

Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by uthlaw: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

there is nothing to be Happy about if you are love!
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:

If they weren't how would we now be hearing he slept with the therapist stories
A male can't even open up to a female therapist sef. All he would be thinking is *I hope this woman doesn't consider me sexy*
Mtcheew, expired country
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Could be as a result of hurtful heartbreak angry

I feel the same too
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by mrbenjame: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Could be as a result of hurtful heartbreak angry

I feel the same too

Not really heartbreak. But how did you manage to break even?
Re: So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? by mrbenjame: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=DonEd post=96802530]Walk into the nearest Mountain of Fire and Miracles and deliverance Ministry.

[/quote

I don’t think that will work anyways.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Committing Suicide. Please, Help My Fellow Nairalanders!! / Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol / Need Nice Olosho Joint In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.