Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan (24947 Views)

#TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos / Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by iPresh4s(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
That picture with the Toyota Highlander should have been retaken from another angle. Don't ask me why.

Cos of that level wey bend down
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by 12345baba(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Clash everywhere, abeg seun book appointment make we clash
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by cynthia500(f): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2020
VanDerWaalforces:
I will love to meet U if U don't mind.

really?
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by LekanOyeyemi: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2020
I am Lekan Oyeyemi, a Realtor and a Business Development Executive at Adron homes and properties.
Remember the price of land will not wait for you to make up your mind.

I have a land for you no matter how much you earn.

The best investment on earth is earth �

Don't wait to buy, just buy and wait.

Call for me on 07030975689 or 08118030800 land in Lagos, Ibadan, Oshogbo and Abuja

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by karkel(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2020
I thought is at gate strain Ibadan....... Between the police and some thugs
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by thesicilian: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2020
nautybride:

I don't know why, but I am smiling grin grin grin

Anyways, you people always against this GSM and praising Ajumobi of blessed memory. I guess you are politicians, directly or indirectly.
Ajumobi's regime was not favourable for majority of the people then. He found all ways to collect and collect from its occupants.
I too am surprised that suddenly Ajimobi the "constituted authority" is now their hero. It's either they forget things so quickly or they just find it difficult to speak the sad truth about him because he's dead now

5 Likes

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by teric4love(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2020
#Endsars as made nigerian not to have respect for law enforcement agency again
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Thelife: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:

I too am surprised that suddenly Ajimobi the "constituted authority" is now their hero. It's either they forget things so quickly or they just find it difficult to speak the sad truth about him because he's dead now

They are APC paid troll, so what did you expect from them, only a fool will praise that dead constituted authority in term of security. where is there constituted authority when Fulani was busy killing innocent Yoruba traders and rubbing them along Igbo-Ora eruwa road during his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Ryan03(f): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Infact I’m just leaving the scene now, Na wa for we police o
Like I heard, police shot okada rider
are you normal? They said prison guard, you say police. Are you sure you don't see police in your dreams?
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by VanDerWaalforces: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

really?
I mean it. Just make it possible.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by LAguy(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:
That picture with the Toyota Highlander should have been retaken from another angle. Don't ask me why.

I read your comment, com go check the picture again and then see waiting u saw
grin grin grin
Bad guy..........
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by shongy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by litaninja(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
The sheer amount of truth in this....

Standing5:
The mob mentality is gaining root and sprouting branches in Nigeria gradually.
Everyone is becoming more and more conscious of the fact that belonging to violent-ready group can do a lot for them. They have realized army and police are just mobs in uniform who can decide to victimize whoever is in isolation.
From cults to market sales association and religious clusters mobs are spring up.
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Idaytesj29(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
nautybride:

I don't know why, but I am smiling grin grin grin

Anyways, you people always against this GSM and praising Ajumobi of blessed memory. I guess you are politicians, directly or indirectly.
Ajumobi's regime was not favourable for majority of the people then. He found all ways to collect and collect from its occupants.

Don't mind them joor

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by MrBanner(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
nautybride:

This person has been posting and posting. Find menial jobs please. It's well. The country is generally hard for low income earners

He's a thief, a lazy and dumb one at that. If he thinks that anyone on NL would copy his account number and send him their hard earned money then he's even more foolish than I had thought.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Sarmiz24(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

STOP POSTING WACK MUSIC ON NAIRA THREADS

THIS MUSIC IS WACK

PLEASE STOP GOING TO STUDIO WORK ON YOUR WACKNESS FIRST

Lol why do u sound so pained and frustrated ma’am, u could had made ur point without being emotional u know grin
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by welcomedeji: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Never believe any rumor out there it's simply a baseless lie. I was there, it started in my eyes
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by welcomedeji: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
iPresh4s:

Cos of that level wey bend down

It's simply a lie
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by murmee: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dgogo1:
Okada riders causing trouble everywhere
The way things are going, the Okada riders will soon make the whole of the Western region of Nigeria ungovernable. Mark my words!
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by murmee: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
sammy329:
I really missed Ajimobi. GSM has turned Ibadan back to den of thugs, Auxiliary boys everywhere, causing trouble.

Don't mind GSM. Let him be forming 'nice man' just like Sanwo-olu in Lagos. They will soon realise their foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by toba1909(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
thesicilian:

Insecurity is the order of the day across Oyo state. If you don't know, find out and do proper findings.
Where is the peace enjoyed in Oyo state in the last 8 years if I may ask?
I pray none of your families get involved in any of the recent and coming unrest.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by murmee: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
greensandy:

Supported. It's always good to curb the menace as early as possible.
You have not seen anything. Okada will soon take over the Governments in all of the Oduduwa states!
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by FamousFela(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Odikwwa serious right now...
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by lakefist(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Thelife:

They are APC paid troll, so what did you expect from them, only a fool will praise that dead constituted authority in term of security. where is there constituted authority when Fulani was busy killing innocent Yoruba traders and rubbing them along Igbo-Ora eruwa road during his tenure?

You get it. Most of them don't even reside here to know what is going on. I love the fact that they are getting counter responses. It is good to respond to them, so that they won't mislead others.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by Ellasure: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
What will you have the army do? Just because there is riotous actions then wam bam bam bam the army should appear later you accused the army of petty killings.

Definitely, the NA knows better.

Please always think well before writing in public space. Thanks.

Yenefer:
Send in the Army. Lawlessness should not be allowed.
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by ClearFlair: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
Send in the Army. Lawlessness should not be allowed.
[/s]

Local dog
Re: Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan by ClearFlair: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
sammy329:
angry angry

Aftermath of EndSARS protest. The mob action is very very dangerous, even the common citizens are not safe.

Two people feared dead already. angry

The government needs to do its job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Vs Uzodimma: Court Dismisses Appeal Filed By Imo Govt / Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.