Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? (19287 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sure ...I have
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by seyicodes(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yeesss
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Cairoboy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
He's obviously short of alternative.
He ought to observe the lady before spending his hard-earned money on her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Notatribalist(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
soulstalker:
A matured man(45-49 yrs) was seen crying bitterly this morning in a bank at surulere, when we tried to console and asked why he was crying, he said the girl he has been spending alot on dumped him for another person. Infact i almost slapped him, so i was wasting my sorry because a girl broke ur heart.

Guys come in here, let's share our emotional sides in break up or failed relationship.

Let's hear yours also
You almost slap him,you should have wait and experience heartbreak first before trying to slap somebody.

For me yes I cried when I was just new to relationship. But we later cameback and I had to take my revenge. She cried in return..

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by AmVista: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
I cried when I was entangled
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by shamsin6300(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Team
we move on
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Risingsunn: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
I didnt cry but the thing pain me pass cry, because I was in a helpless situation
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by emkz: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
You expect men to come out and admit they cried over a failed relaionship? No one wants to be mocked.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by simplexvi: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
At 45? Y not marry the girl.. See when spending on a lady, just count m say d money dn go, don't expect much. If u want to spent too much, marry her ni..
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
Yes during my simping days.. I refused to eat...even though the idiot was giving me gonorrhea back to back I still cry when she left.. odunayo God go purnish u wereva you are
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by sammirano: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
The fact is that men are more attached than a woman in most relationship. Thus, when issues arises the man may be severely affected. One of the ways to hedge this risk in relationship is to date a lady that you are not to attracted to. Although, in the long run the affection will even out. But you will be spared of emotional truma in eventualites.

undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by uthlaw: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
when I'm not mad.....cry for daughter of Eve,I rather use her for blood money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Damakboy: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol like a baby
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yes and it hurts a lot.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Dayo55577(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Abi she use kayamata dupe him because I don't understand the purpose of his cry
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by ndindiatu: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
soulstalker:
A matured man(45-49 yrs) was seen crying bitterly this morning in a bank at surulere, when we tried to console and asked why he was crying, he said the girl he has been spending alot on dumped him for another person. Infact i almost slapped him, so i was wasting my sorry because a girl broke ur heart.

Guys come in here, let's share our emotional sides in break up or failed relationship.

Let's hear yours also
Dont be a pussy. Only in Nigeria people dont fall in love. In yankee even 90 still dey do love. Anyone can cry about heart break

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Rogersmith(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Holyvet(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
YES
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol.. grin. What a rhetoric question.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by darichlife: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Looool

How can a 45 years old man cry over relationship ??. Wahala no dey finish Sha..

must be one mummy's boy and a yoruba one for that matter
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by doggedfighter(f): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Love hurts
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Michelle55: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yep. No biggie but not anymore
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Franktom247(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
omo see brother brother brother wey mumu brother wey no wise brother no get sense singing till fade

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
As a man,I don't cry.

Crying is for women.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by CallMeGrace(f): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
To those saying they didn't cry,nah play play you dey do.. love truly hurts .. especially when you love the person gan.
I have cried twice ...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Soarr(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yeah, dem use kayamata for me come abandon me after every every
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Karleb(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Franktom247:
omo see brother brother brother wey mumu brother wey no wise brother no get sense singing till fade

grin grin

You carry woman go club
You spend all your money
The woman con tell you say she no do you con dey cry.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Bunsenbun(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
The man is mad grin

why will i cry over a failed relationship, if it happens just accept it like that....but if he is tired i can give him chilled sniper to chillgrin
who told you he was crying over the relationship?.baba was crying over the money he wasted.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
soulstalker:

Let's hear yours also

I never cry over a girl or lady. African men no dey cry now we are build to be strong for our family people. I have been hurt big time but thank God to my peers that do tell me there are many fishes in the ocean. Bros take heart wipe away your tears and move on.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Sarita01(f): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
I've never cried,I've never felt anything after a break up,cos I'm always in control of my emotions.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? by Raph3177(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
paulolee:
sure na...after all d love, care, spendings, dates, hyping and special treatment wey I give her, Sarah still get mind de open for my fellow co workers bcox i carry hwe go end of d year party n she see say DM too fresh, she ended up sharing kpekus for all of DM like free WiFi..
chaaaaaa....sarah really do me something, I swear na tunder go still de fire u, anywhere u de like dis...
����

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / Before You Fire The Shots. / Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.