Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (719 Views)

How And Where Did You Meet Your Partner? / Sex Tips And Styles To Enjoy Good Satisfying Sex With Your Partner. (photo) / For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Blackpearlxx(f): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlxx:
My partner has mastered the act of tracking my cell phone with spy apps and even tracking my calls ..it’s so unbelievable,he claims to do it because he loves me.

Mind you ..he has never for once seen or heard anything out of place,this has led to many fights..which he always claims not to do them again..but I eventually always find out.

This is someone that still keeps a very close relationship with his exes and most female friends of his and tells me it’s nothing to worry about and once initiated a party with I and his ex which I rejected.

It has come to my notice he has a thing for halfcast girls or light skinned girls...and can’t just let them be....I’m dark skinned and worried..I don’t know if he is just passing time with me .

Been a year now never for once have I asked him for anything as I take care of myself and pay my bills ..and sometimes he comes over to stay with me for a month or two..as he is yet to get his own place and wouldn’t want to stay with his parents or siblings.

Whenever I try to confront him ..it turns into something else and he starts giving me silent treatment..I try as much as possible to make him feel like a man and wouldn’t want him to feel less because he stays with me most of the time and doesn’t make any meaningful contributions.

I’m actually confused.

You better run for your life and safety when you still get the chance and opportunity to do so now that you're still alive.

Been too possessive of someone else is never a good sign of anything meaningful with happy ending.

He his tracking your cell and you're comfortable.

He doesn't trust you that's why he his tracking you and if he doesn't trust you, how will he truly love you. You cannot love anything you can't trust.

You have a stalker on your case and you are aware and still do nothing on it.

You're not concerned about your safety and life, so why should anyone here do for you.

2 Likes

Re: ... by donbachi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Make him kukuma put sexometer in between ur legs..monitoring ur legs wont be enough.

1 Like

Re: ... by Blackpearlxx(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

You better run for your life and safety when you still get the chance and opportunity to do so now that you're still alive.

Been too possessive of someone else is never a good sign of anything meaningful with happy ending.

He his tracking your cell and you're comfortable.

He doesn't trust you that's why he his tracking you and if he doesn't trust you, how will he truly love you. You cannot love anything you can't trust.

You have a stalker on your case and you are aware and still do nothing on it.

You're not concerned about your safety and life, so why should anyone here do for you.

This is someone I’m in a relationship with....I can’t just wake up one morning and not want him anymore
Re: ... by Blackpearlxx(f): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
donbachi:
Make him kukuma put sexometer in between ur legs..monitoring ur legs wont be enough.

What is Kukuma?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

This is someone I’m in a relationship with....I can’t just wake up one morning and not want him anymore

If I understand your story, very well. It seem you're the one in a relationship.

This is someone that still keeps a very close relationship with his exes and most female friends of his and tells me it’s nothing to worry about

Who keep close relationship with Exes. Someone that hasn't get over his Exes.

It has come to my notice he has a thing for halfcast girls or light skinned girls...and can’t just let them be....I’m dark skinned and worried..I don’t know if he is just passing time with me

He likes light skinned ladies and you're not. I assumed his Exes that he still keep close contact with are light skinned girls.

sometimes he comes over to stay with me for a month or two..as he is yet to get his own place and wouldn’t want to stay with his parents or siblings.

This is the only reason he his still with you. He his suspecting that you will wake up one day to the cruel reality and doesn't want to be caught off guard, reason why he his tracking your cell.

Whenever I try to confront him ..it turns into something else and he starts giving me silent treatment

Why does he have to give you silent treatment everytime you confront him. Either silent treatment is your mumu button or his way of ensuring that you don't press the reset button and wake up to the mess you're into.

I am not asking you to leave him, if you love him. But you need to have a serious conversation with him and state what you don't like and demand for a change.

Been too possessive is never a good sign of a healthy relationship or courtship. But if you like been tracked and not been trusted by the guy you're in a - relationship - with is a good sign for you. Please go ahead and see what comes out of it.

I wish you godspeed in your relationship with him.

1 Like

Re: ... by Blackpearlxx(f): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
[/quote]

Thanks..I’ve been the only one in the relationship
Re: ... by Blackpearlxx(f): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

If I understand your story, very well. It seem you're the one in a relationship.

This is someone that still keeps a very close relationship with his exes and most female friends of his and tells me it’s nothing to worry about

Who keep close relationship with Exes. Someone that hasn't get over his Exes.

It has come to my notice he has a thing for halfcast girls or light skinned girls...and can’t just let them be....I’m dark skinned and worried..I don’t know if he is just passing time with me

He likes light skinned ladies and you're not. I assumed his Exes that he still keep close contact with are light skinned girls.

sometimes he comes over to stay with me for a month or two..as he is yet to get his own place and wouldn’t want to stay with his parents or siblings.

This is the only reason he his still with you. He his suspecting that you will wake up one day to the cruel reality and doesn't want to be caught off guard, reason why he his tracking your cell.

Whenever I try to confront him ..it turns into something else and he starts giving me silent treatment

Why does he have to give you silent treatment everytime you confront him. Either silent treatment is your mumu button or his way of ensuring that you don't press the reset button and wake up to the mess you're into.

I am not asking you to leave him, if you love him. But you need to have a serious conversation with him and state what you don't like and demand for a change.

Been too possessive is never a good sign of a healthy relationship or courtship. But if you like been tracked and not been trusted by the guy you're in a - relationship - with is a good sign for you. Please go ahead and see what comes out of it.

I wish you godspeed in your relationship with him.

Thanks...I think I’ve been the only one in the relationship
Re: ... by paulolee(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
never in my life...I don't joke wit my privacy, even if am poor n na she buy d fone gv me, I go better stay phoneless

1 Like

Re: ... by Blackpearlxx(f): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
paulolee:
never in my life...I don't joke wit my privacy, even if am poor n na she buy d fone gv me, I go better stay phoneless

Per adventure it happens?what would you do
Re: ... by paulolee(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

Per adventure it happens?what would you do
would talk to her abt it...dt i dnt like it...if she insist dt means it may end in breakup or divorce bcoz I cnt stay in a situation dt m nt comfortable in...cnt end my life pleasing someone else dt dnt care abt my own happiness..

1 Like

Re: ... by Blackpearlxx(f): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
paulolee:

would talk to her abt it...dt i dnt like it...if she insist dt means it may end in breakup or divorce bcoz I cnt stay in a situation dt m nt comfortable in...cnt end my life pleasing someone else dt dnt care abt my own happiness..

Okay
Re: ... by Aimerosa25(f): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ma, run for your life, this'll end in tears.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Buy a small phone, like those button itel Dem and see his reaction. Also does going out freaks him out?
Re: ... by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlxx:
My partner has mastered the act of tracking my cell phone with spy apps and even tracking my calls ..it’s so unbelievable,he claims to do it because he loves me.

Mind you ..he has never for once seen or heard anything out of place,this has led to many fights..which he always claims not to do them again..but I eventually always find out.

This is someone that still keeps a very close relationship with his exes and most female friends of his and tells me it’s nothing to worry about and once initiated a party with I and his ex which I rejected.

It has come to my notice he has a thing for halfcast girls or light skinned girls...and can’t just let them be....I’m dark skinned and worried..I don’t know if he is just passing time with me .

Been a year now never for once have I asked him for anything as I take care of myself and pay my bills ..and sometimes he comes over to stay with me for a month or two..as he is yet to get his own place and wouldn’t want to stay with his parents or siblings.

Whenever I try to confront him ..it turns into something else and he starts giving me silent treatment..I try as much as possible to make him feel like a man and wouldn’t want him to feel less because he stays with me most of the time and doesn’t make any meaningful contributions.

I’m actually confused.
Run!!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
donbachi:
are you not a pastor? stop commenting on canal matters
Re: ... by donbachi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
are you not a pastor? stop commenting on canal matters
monitoring spirit..what is carnal here?
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
donbachi:
monitoring spirit..what is carnal here?
plus your other comments, you are too canal, learn from righteousness89
Re: ... by shagasha: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
You know the answer yet u r still seeking for one.

You don't know ur value babe
Re: ... by donbachi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
plus your other comments, you are too canal, learn from righteousness89
i laugh u in hebrew.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
donbachi:
i laugh u in hebrew.
I guess you are still in the world.
Re: ... by Blackpearlxx(f): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Buy a small phone, like those button itel Dem and see his reaction. Also does going out freaks him out?

He doesn’t like the idea of me going out at all..even to see female friends he claims they would corrupt me
Re: ... by Blackpearlxx(f): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
shagasha:
You know the answer yet u r still seeking for one.

You don't know ur value babe

Teach me my values please
Re: ... by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

He doesn’t like the idea of me going out at all..even to see female friends he claims they would corrupt me
How about work, he won't allow you to go there too? embarassed
Re: ... by Favy1235(f): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
I respect people's privacy,track my phone at your own risk.
I won't touch your phone don't touch mine.
I once dated a guy at school slept over at his place.
The next morning he was acting awkward,i sensed he already went through my phone when i didn't bother to touch his.
Me i just lockup like that i no even talk give am.

(1) (Reply)

20k Give-away on Nairaland tonight, I just bought my first... (PIC) / We Fvcked And She Prayed For This To Happen! I'm in trouble? / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.