Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? (3213 Views)

Why Do Girls Insist On Being Friends When A Guy Does Not? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Nazgul: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
fati2001:

I hear you!
Why na...you even posted it again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by virginprincess(f): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Infolenke clap for yourself cheesy cheesy, you said i and zzor are men no problem we agree, but i still maintain my stand if i happen to remain a virgin till marriage i would never go for a non virgin man if i have a choice, and also you said first time of sex is meant to be enjoyable, first time of sex for women is always very painful and not enjoyable, every man want a virgin woman but no man want to keep his virginity for his wifeundecided, when you talk now they would call you a man, NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Because to them it's just like a blind man leading a fellow blind man to cross a six lane express way.
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
fati2001:
RUBBISH!

I'M A FEMALE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FEMALE, SAME AS ZZOR VIRGINPRINCESS.

VIRGINS FOR VIRGINS. ..

WE DON'T WANT WORLD WIDE OVERUSED DICK..

ONLY A SICKO OR PROSTITUTE FEMALE WILL WELCOME NON VIRGIN MAN IN HER LIFE.
The most painful part is those community dicks seeking for virgin ladies to marry, you can imagine that rubbish entitlement

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
virginprincess:
Infolenke clap for yourself cheesy cheesy, you said i and zzor are men no problem we agree, but i still maintain my stand if i happen to remain a virgin till marriage i would never go for a non virgin man if i have a choice, and also you said first time of sex is meant to be enjoyable, first time of sex for women is always very painful and not enjoyable, every man want a virgin woman but no man want to keep his virginity for his wifeundecided, when you talk now they would call you a man, NONSENSE.
you even have his time, he thinks it's weird for any lady to desire a virgin man, that's how they all think.
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by webizone(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
virginprincess:
I have been reading your posts, and the kind of guy you are describing, I am. No bullshit. Can we just meet already. Say yes here and inbox me so that I will know.
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Vanzcharles(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
you even have his time, he thinks it's weird for any lady to desire a virgin man, that's how they all think.

But how would you know a virgin guy? grin
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Liposure: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
how will u know your husband to be is a virgin since he doesn't have an hymen like a girl? He could lie to you
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
how will u know your husband to be is a virgin since he doesn't have an hymen like a girl? He could lie to you
Hymen is not present in every female.Some lose theirs with strenuous physical activity.And in some women, it simply stretches to accommodate the penis during lovemaking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
I really don't mind.
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Let's not deceive ourselves,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by Infolenka: 1:29am On Nov 25, 2020
virginprincess:

Oga I fit bet my live savings that you are a man. You can deceive most of these guys on Nairaland but you can't deceive me.

Keep wasting your life
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by fati2001(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
The most painful part is those community dicks seeking for virgin ladies to marry, you can imagine that rubbish entitlement

LOLZ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by virginprincess(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2020
webizone:

I have been reading your posts, and the kind of guy you are describing, I am. No bullshit. Can we just meet already. Say yes here and inbox me so that I will know.
first of all, Are you a virgin?
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by webizone(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
virginprincess:
first of all, Are you a virgin?

You bet ya. Are you?
Re: Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? by JOACHINpedro: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Pls what is pro?
Professional

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Helping Barren Or Infertile Women / The Metaphysical Exists -my Experience / How Good Are Nigerian Women In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.