Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Are You A Lonely Woman?: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Lonely Woman?: (1930 Views)

How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? / I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Lonely Woman?: by redcapman: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
We have lots of ladies/women out there who are really missing the fun in life especially when it comes to romance, sex, love and affection.

-Some cannot just find the right man,
-some fell into marriage with the wrong person,
-some don't know they are the real problem of their sad life.
-Some have been turned to intimacy gadget by their husband, they are LOCKED IN A BIG APARTMENT, the husband is never available to cuddle her except when he needs sex and dont usually have time to romance her before sex.
-Some have husbands that are not sexually active, cant go beyond one short round or come too soon for the woman/lady to enjoy the sex, yet they want to keep the marriage.
-some their man is busy chasing young underage girls with tight kitty and standing bosoms and just cant find it fun or enjoyable having intimacy with their wives who definitely is loosed kitty and sagged bosoms due to child bearing.
-some are widowed
-and so many other reasons that we cant just comprehend.

For support and solution send your story to
redcapman4love@yahoo.com we will  reply you asap on what to do and how to go about it.
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by MrsChima1(f): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
LMAO@saggy bosoms and loose kitty meant a woman is lonely grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Help! My sides!   grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by rubydolly(f): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2011
http://omogidii..com/2011/02/bad-bad-me.html#comments
u may all like dis,i thoroughly enjoyed reading
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by 190: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
OP::Is it by force for a woman to stay with a man again!!
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Goldieluks: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
Lol grin cheesy
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by 190: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
I tiya!
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
@topic: yes I am. I am at work by myself undecided
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by redcapman: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@topic: yes I am. I am at work by myself undecided

Well you've taken the right action to reduce your loneliness at work by getting yourself entertained on NL. Its better than just sitting down there and thinking. Anyway when we say lonely here we are talking about emotional loneliness, marriage distress, heart brokenness, sexual dissatisfaction, need of a man, husband or lover.
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by redcapman: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
redcapman:

We have lots of ladies/women out there who are really missing the fun in life especially when it comes to romance, sex, love and affection.

-Some have been turned to intimacy gadget by their husband, they are LOCKED IN A BIG APARTMENT, the husband is never available to cuddle her except when he needs sex and dont usually have time to romance her before sex.
-Some have husbands that are not sexually active, cant go beyond one short round or come too soon for the woman/lady to enjoy the sex, yet they want to keep the marriage.
-some their man is busy chasing young underage girls with tight kitty and standing bosoms and just cant find it fun or enjoyable having intimacy with their wives who definitely is loosed kitty and sagged bosoms due to child bearing.
-some are widowed

For counseling, support and solution send your story to
redcapman4love@yahoo.com we will  reply you asap on what to do and how to go about it.

Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Alexiss(f): 4:49am On Mar 21, 2011
Well i have problems with finding the right man! maybe its because of my expectations, well am a bit hard to live with i know. because am a person who like things done and i like a man who can get things done. These Jamaican man the only thing they can do properly is sex and i believe thats a good thing but when it comes to the romance and the caring part they lack that intelligence,
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by 190: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2011
Alexiss:

Well i have problems with finding the right man! maybe its because of my expectations, well am a bit hard to live with i know. because am a person who like things done and i like a man who can get things done. These Jamaican man the only thing they can do properly is sex and i believe thats a good thing but when it comes to the romance and the caring part they lack that intelligence,
shocked shocked shocked

**your sister up there aint gonna be proud **
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by lovinboi(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2011
Alexiss:

lol, one man's ground is another man's ceiling!!!
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Coolabbie: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2011
redcapman:

-some are widowed

For support and solution send your story to
redcapman4love@yahoo.com we will reply you asap on what to do and how to go about it.

All d lonely ladies now put ur hands up. help is here!
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by 190: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2011
^^starting from u
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by redcapman: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
Alexiss:

No matter the kind of woman you are, there is always an appropriate man for you. Some women are even much more difficult to live with yet they find their own husband, but there is always a sacrifice you need to make about this, i.e. the type of man that will live comfortably with you are those type of men that are either extremely religious, extremely gentle or extremely loving. The word extreme comes in because most men would like to dominate and be in control of their wives, but from what I feel about you, you are probably a woman who feels she doesn't really need a man to tell her what to do, 'cos you believe much in yourself, you'll rather tell the people around you what you feel they should do and why they mustn't fail. So the sacrifice you need is to appreciate these category of men, who would take permission from anyone as long as to please that person. Who will not tell you you're wrong just because they know saying it will hurt you and they do really love you. Who cares less about what people say about them but what their spouse wants. These kind of people at times look like a fool to the world. Yes some are fools but some are just religiously guided and some are just prisoners of love. There are more to tell about this, but I need to know more about what you want from your man, more precisely.
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Alexiss(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Never judge a book by the cover neither can you judge a book by reading the first page!!!! I am a woman who is very complex in what i want in a man,  I love a guy who is caring and romantic but i also like a guy who knows how to control his woman. I like a man who is a bit in between rough and not too rough, soft and not too soft! If i date a guy who is too soft the relationship will be a easy one to me because there is no challenge and i like challenge in a relationship because thats what keeps me satisfied. A man who is too ruff there will be too much challenge and i will stop trying and we will start to have a problem because i will do any and everything to displease him. I will purposely do the thing i know he doesn't like,  So i like a man who can make me want to do the thing but can't,  not because he is controlling me physical but mentally and emotionally,  That my dear is a rare combination,  Thats my complication,
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by 190: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
Alexiss:

Never judge a book by the cover neither can you judge a book by reading the first page!!!! I am a woman who is very complex in what i want in a man,  I love a guy who is caring and romantic but i also like a guy who knows how to control his woman. I like a man who is a bit in between rough and not too rough, soft and not too soft! If i date a guy who is too soft the relationship will be a easy one to me because there is no challenge and i like challenge in a relationship because thats what keeps me satisfied. A man who is too ruff there will be too much challenge and i will stop trying and we will start to have a problem because i will do any and everything to displease him. I will purposely do the thing i know he doesn't like,  So i like a man who can make me want to do the thing but can't,  not because he is controlling me physical but mentally and emotionally,  That my dear is a rare combination,  Thats my complication,
cool cool cool
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexiss:

U dont look d type dt can handle a man wt dt kinda rare combination. Upgrade ur game 1st. Maybe, just maybe we might find u. tongue wink
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Alexiss(f): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2011
Didnt you read the first line Never judge a book by the cover! I may not look like the type but trust me thats because you dont know me that well!!!
You would be surprise. Never judge the venom of a snake by its size because it can be small but the sting is very deadly!!!!
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by 197(f): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexis nor go kill person so grin grin
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by godfadda6(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexi, this is NL no go start wetin u no go fit finish,
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexiss:

Didnt you read the first line Never judge a book by the cover! I may not look like the type but trust me thats because you dont know me that well!!!
You would be surprise. Never judge the venom of a snake by its size because it can be small but the sting is very deadly!!!!

Rili. Ma interest aint piqued enof 2 even want to try. Point is they all say dt but @ d end of d day, insecurity and complex problems get d better of them. tis beta 2 start on a low key. A guy who applies d maximum amount of game available alwayz make women insecure. U sure wont b an exception. But if u feel u r, then I am offern u d chance of provin dt and possibly hookn up a dude dt will mk your world go round.

If your game is tight enof,  wink
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Alexiss(f): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
Rili. Ma interest aint piqued enof 2 even want to try. Point is they all say dt but @ d end of d day, insecurity and complex problems get d better of them. tis beta 2 start on a low key. A guy who applies d maximum amount game available alwayz make women insecure. U sure wont b an exception. But if u feel u r, then I am offern u d chance of provin dt and possibly hookn up a dude dt will mk your world go round.

If your game is tight enof,

Insecurity No. Want to know what my complex problem is well brace yourself because her it comes!!! If i he is a soft person i promise you i will walk right over him, I will cheat and run loose. Its like there is a wild side to me that tends to run while. If he is too hard i will loose interest and it happens quit often, But when he is a bit in between bout i get the feeling like my life is complete and that he is everything i want, All the urges dies and there is never another man that can get me to cheat with them! I become the perfect person. I dont know why its like that but it just is! Now sure you can handle that undecided wink
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by 197(f): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^ Now give me 2 examples of too soft and 2 wild u are talking about btw
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Pweety4me(f): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
redcapman:

-some are widowed

Dat's me. . .lol
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by 197(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
mscheww undecided
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexiss:

Rili. Ma interest aint piqued enof 2 even want to try. Point is they all say dt but @ d end of d day, insecurity and complex problems get d better of them. tis beta 2 start on a low key. A guy who applies d maximum amount game available alwayz make women insecure. U sure wont b an exception. But if u feel u r, then I am offern u d chance of provin dt and possibly hookn up a dude dt will mk your world go round.

If your game is tight enof,  

Insecurity No. Want to know what my complex problem is well brace yourself because her it comes!!! If i he is a soft person i promise you i will walk right over him, I will cheat and run loose. Its like there is a wild side to me that tends to run while. If he is too hard i will loose interest and it happens quit often,  But when he is a bit in between bout i get the feeling like my life is complete and that he is everything i want,  All the urges dies and there is never another man that can get me to cheat with them! I become the perfect person. I dont know why its like that but it just is! Now sure you can handle that  undecided  wink

Been bored recently. Nuffn lik a bit of a challenge to spice up ma life. Bring it on then. Sure aint promisin nuffin but a high adrenalin all d way. Dont fret. Takes some gettn used 2. wink let me hv ur email then n me will c hw it goes.
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Alexiss(f): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2011
Ok have you ever watch vampire diaries? Take Stephan for example he is soft maybe its because of love and yes he tries is best to protect the woman he love he is like the most romantic guy i know but if i would off to choose between the two brother i would choose Damian because he is everything Stephan is not, He is romantic and he is also Stubborn and hard headed but the does have compassion to some extend, I want a man that sometime i will love how romantic and kind hearted he is but i also like when i can saw Damn i hate you when i really know i love him and say damn i want to kill you when i just want to have sex with him, A man that not only capture your heart but your mind body and soul, most men of Stephan mature just capture the heart and the body to some extent but the mind and the soul doesn't really follow and if my mind and soul stray then eventually my body will and sooner or later the heart will follow,
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by redcapman: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
Seems Alexiss and georgeiyke009 have come up with something. Please keep us updated. Lol!
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
Alexiss:

Ok have you ever watch vampire diaries? Take Stephan for example he is soft maybe its because of love and yes he tries is best to protect the woman he love he is like the most romantic guy i know but if i would off to choose between the two brother i would choose Damian because he is everything Stephan is not, He is romantic and he is also Stubborn and hard headed but the does have compassion to some extend, I want a man that sometime i will love how romantic and kind hearted he is but i also like when i can saw Damn i hate you when i really know i love him and say damn i want to kill you when i just want to have sex with him, A man that not only capture your heart but your mind body and soul, most men of Stephan mature just capture the heart and the body to some extent but the mind and the soul doesn't really follow and if my mind and soul stray then eventually my body will and sooner or later the heart will follow,

kul. Nice analogy. it aint dt clear cut during implementation. didnt find d email i asked of. Or r u getting jittery already b4 d whistle is blown grin
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Alexiss(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2011
Seems Alexiss and georgeiyke009 have come up with something. Please keep us updated. Lol!

lololol
Re: Are You A Lonely Woman?: by Alexiss(f): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
kul. Nice analogy. it aint dt clear cut during implementation. didnt find d email i asked of. Or r u getting jittery already b4 d whistle is blown
lol no.
Am a very determine person i don't give up easily!!
vncwatson@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry A Dwarf? / How Can I Avoid Nysc Camp Date? / What Would You Do When U Wake Up With Ur Ex Next To You? Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.