Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request (33351 Views)

Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Obakoolex(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
LegendHero:
Nice one for Osun. Seems Aregbesola’s effort is not wasted after all.

Oyetola should make judicious use of the money for the betterment of Osun state.
Probably the cause of the fuss between them recently.... when money is involved grin
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
abdul23:
It's nice one.
How is it nice? An avenue to embezzling funds for state government.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by blacknp(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Franktom247:
So because pmb is paying federal government debt we should hail is government not a continous thing
Who said anything about hailing?, just because you couldn’t find any wailing reason to castigate? I guess guilty conscience dey worry you?

3 Likes

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Pio44: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Money we dey don share?
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Congrats...more wins
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by blacknp(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
onyechez:

How is it nice? An avenue to embezzling funds for state government.
Wailer you probably didn’t read it in English language, or your cerebellum is finding it difficult comprehending common sense data?
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Coldie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
South eastern leaders and gree no be here.

So fg can actually refund states for building federal roads yet aba ph road has been spoilt for decade and no single abia governor wants to do it, they allowed aba economy die than allowing anything interfere with their looting.

Seriously a time needs to come that fg should stop giving states allocations.

2 Likes

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by ABlAstate: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Where's the cursed backward shithole Abia state in all these refunds they are doing up and down. Is Abia state still part of Nigeria? What's our dustbin governor actually doing?

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by REHOBOTH94(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
I don't still understand why this bunch of fools should derive "joy" in deceiving the masses!
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Donspicey: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
I pray they should utilise it Well......

Am tired of hearing Bad News everyday....

We deserve a Better life in the only country we can call our own.......

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
blacknp:
Wailer you probably didn’t read it in English language, or your cerebellum is finding it difficult comprehending common sense data?
you're just empty because nothing dey your head. Nice because they're receiving refunds for projects, how many of those funds will be used judiciously, without embezzlement or substandard projects ? You see when someone make a comment you better think deep before you reply.

1 Like

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Donspicey: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Donspicey: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
BMZK:
The lawmaker however noted that states like Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa and Ondo States embarked on the highway projects execution as far back as 2005 to date.

They are getting refund in 2020 by only this administration. Time will come when many people will be ashamed of themselves because all the lies and propaganda they have been promoting against Buhari will not fly again.

Nobody is lying against Buhari.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by blacknp(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
onyechez:

you're just empty because nothing dey your head. Nice because they're receiving refunds for projects, how many of those funds will be used judiciously, without embezzlement or substandard projects ? You see when someone make a comment you better think deep before you reply.
Mumu are you blaming President Buhari for your Governor & dull people mismanaging the money given to you by the Federal Government?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by kilonshele101(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
onyechez:
Stupid country always road projects, is it economically viable in the long run?
Will road put food on the table of the common masses?
Instead of using this funds to invest in projects that will refinance the economy.
Chasing nonsense up and down.

Go to school, you wee not answer, nah kanu broadcast you wee be listening to.

See how miserable your ipob life is, you don't even know the importance of transportation on economy.

Shame on you. You're destined not to appreciate good thing

1 Like

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by oyeb15: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
U are paying Agagu tremendous afforts to unserious akeredolu. Ondo state roads are worse. From Akure to Akoko to kogi. Is like Bubu rep. is just dishing out money.

That money ought to be given to Ekiti state government for frequently maintaining and renovating her federal roads.

Ekiti State has d best roads in South West.

2 Likes

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
updatechange:
And the money will automatically turn to the state governor's money angry grin angry
Exactly. Nobody will be held accountable. undecided
I just don't like the country I was born into.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by yahmohy27: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Igbankpa:
a zombie is right above me
Probably you're one
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Donspicey: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
BMZK:
The lawmaker however noted that states like Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa and Ondo States embarked on the highway projects execution as far back as 2005 to date.

They are getting refund in 2020 by only this administration. Time will come when many people will be ashamed of themselves because all the lies and propaganda they have been promoting against Buhari will not fly again.

For ur mind now Bubu dey work abi?

Sell dos lies to the kids in ur area and see how dey will attack you.....
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Bash92(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
LegendHero:
Nice one for Osun. Seems Aregbesola’s effort is not wasted after all.

Oyetola should make judicious use of the money for the betterment of Osun state.
Which federal road did he complete?
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by blacknp(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Donspicey:

For ur mind now Bubu dey work abi?

Sell dos lies to the kids in ur area and see how dey will attack you
Attack you with fist, not with sense? Animals way of doing things.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Meteng: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Igbankpa:
a zombie is right above me
Ahswear
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by blacknp(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
onyechez:

Exactly. Nobody will be held accountable. undecided
I just don't like the country I was born into.
I don’t blame you, I guess George Floyd probably saying the same thing in his grave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by LegendHero(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bash92:

Which federal road did he complete?

None, the Federal government just want to dash Osun state money for constructing 0 federal roads.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
BMZK:

Shut up !.. did buhari pay from his personal pocket or you are just being ....... undecided
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by blacknp(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
LegendHero:

None, the Federal government just want to dash Osun state money for constructing 0 federal roads.

Ok you are a contractor, or quantity surveyor & know all the Federal roads in Osun state?
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
kilonshele101:

Go to school, you wee not answer, nah kanu broadcast you wee be listening to.

See how miserable your ipob life is, you don't even know the importance of transportation on economy.

Shame on you. You're destined not to appreciate good thing
To start with am not from Igbo or ipob am from a state that's giving your generations good life in that shit hole state of yours.
If not for crude oil from Niger delta your region will not even breath or Nigeria will not have been these useless.
Our crude oil made you Nigerians from other regions useless, you people should work with your brain and leave crude oil because very soon it will be useless.
In case you don't know I am from the Niger delta, you think I am Igbo right because of the name.
Come to my community you idiot Nigerians has destroyed people's farm land because of crude oil.
Have Nigeria changed anything in your life before?
What i have achieved and that of my family, it will take 100 generations in your lifetime and that of your miserable family to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by raphisosky2020: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Calabar uyo link road is nothing to write home about, what are they refunding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.