Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request (33445 Views)

Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Ferrous(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
He made the refund with his personal money?

BMZK:
The lawmaker however noted that states like Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa and Ondo States embarked on the highway projects execution as far back as 2005 to date.

They are getting refund in 2020 by only this administration. Time will come when many people will be ashamed of themselves because all the lies and propaganda they have been promoting against Buhari will not fly again.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Bluntemperor: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
ojun50:
Ok

It is NOT OK.
All the Roads that the Lagos State Govt constructed even since the days of Fashola- Ambode- Sanw-Olu have they been settled into Lagos State cover? Is Mr Fashola- not paying lips services here?
Just watch out anything that has to do with Ambode is not being touched- including Street Lights that has now made Lagos to be in total darkness,while criminal activities are on the rise.The earlier we arrest the situation,the better!
We do well by not playing politics of bitterness in a Center Of Excellence.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Badonasty(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
lol....oga governor go don call him relationship officer say transaction go soon enter....baba go don call babe wey him go chop throughout the week wey the money go enter....I'm sure the governor is sharpening his dick as we are talking like this
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by ThatFairGuy1: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
LegendHero:
Nice one for Osun. Seems Aregbesola’s effort is not wasted after all.

Oyetola should make judicious use of the money for the betterment of Osun state.
Ogbeni Abdu rauf adesoji Aregbesola is an unsung hero.

Osun indegene IN TOTALITY will know his worth 10years after he left
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by ThatFairGuy1: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bash92:
Which federal road did he complete?
Shut the fvck up there
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by yommen: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
BMZK:
The lawmaker however noted that states like Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa and Ondo States embarked on the highway projects execution as far back as 2005 to date.

They are getting refund in 2020 by only this administration. Time will come when many people will be ashamed of themselves because all the lies and propaganda they have been promoting against Buhari will not fly again.

I will never be a faithful ediat! It is under this very useless government that a bag of rice is suddenly more than minimum wage. Who noticed that more people committed suicide under this government? Useless buffons
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by ekevwe(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Edo2020:

https://igberetvnews.com/1372872/roads-rivers-bayelsa-others-get-n148bn-refund-senate-approves-buharis-request/

Edo and Delta state government take note. Na government road weh no get unnecessary hold up because of bad road we dey support.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by ThatFairGuy1: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ologogoro:

So Aregbe was Governor in 2005 ?
Ologogoro, AS FAR BACK AS 2005 in quote.
Did they mention Which of the state has doing Federal project since 2005? No.

Meanwhile, Oyinlola was Governor then, mention if he did ANY Federal project I MAY NOT NOTICE
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Haywhysat: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
BabaIbo:
Is there any federal road that is motorable in Osun state?

They are just sharing the money.

Haba, have you travelled from ilesha to Ado before? Lol there are good federal roads in my state, osun
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by gaskiyamagana: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
LegendHero:
Nice one for Osun. Seems Aregbesola’s effort is not wasted after all.

Oyetola should make judicious use of the money for the betterment of Osun state.
Which effort?
Hope, part of this money will be used to settle giant debt he bequeathed present administration.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Bash92(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
LegendHero:

None, the Federal government just want to dash Osun state money for constructing 0 federal roads.

I didn't mean it like that bro, the roaf might have been completed by Baba Akande or Oyinlola. Thats why i was asking, cos i personally don't know any single federal government road he started and completed.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Bash92(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut the fvck up there
Those that are being fed by politicians are not easy to notice.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by gaskiyamagana: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Ogbeni Abdu rauf adesoji Aregbesola is an unsung hero.

Osun indegene IN TOTALITY will know his worth 10years after he left
Agbero from Aregbesola tout commenting
Unsung hero as Chief debtor in the history of Nigerian governor :
* Introducing and implementating modulated salary system of 2/3 and 1/2 ow* owning civil servants 1/2 salary of 30 months, equivalent of good 15 months full salary..
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by ThatFairGuy1: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
gaskiyamagana:

Agbero from Aregbesola tout commenting
Unsung hero as Chief debtor in the history of Nigerian governor :
* Introducing and implementating modulated salary system of 2/3 and 1/2 ow* owning civil servants 1/2 salary of 30 months, equivalent of good 15 months full salary..
[/s]
You know NOTHING about his administration and I can't tutor you Tonight. Just go and sit somewhere
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by LegendHero(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ologogoro:

So Aregbe was Governor in 2005 ?

Go back to read the news.

You will see they purposely removed Osun state from the 2005 statement.

Their roads did not date back to 2005 according to the report unless I’m missing something.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Seniorajigo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Don't give that money to ayade,give it rather to Donald Duke because he was the one in power when that road was constructed.because if una carry that money give ayade e go carry run election on the fifth December ooo
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Dantsito: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Buhari man of few words but multiple action.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Dantsito: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2020
I know the brainless ans shameless animals from the other part of the country will feel very hurt, frustrated wailing zombies.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Hongbenga(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2020
�������������

None, the Federal government just want to dash Osun state money for constructing 0 federal roads.

[/quote]
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2020
blacknp:
Irredeemable Peasant of Biafra get out of my business, Useless Hypocrites. I am Delta & Ipob, satisfied? Mumu, I am not an Almijiri, delta state resource is cassava, palm oil & yahoo yahoo (Both Private Citizens & Government Officials), crude oil & gas belongs to the Federal Government ( We the People Of Nigeria).
Eya you have missed it completely, I knew you are not a core Niger delta, tell your ipob brothers crying of marginalization sorry. People who are true indigenes don't abuse their culture to start with as far it is harmless or doesn't misrepresent.
grin grin grin grin
IPOB guy claiming Niger Delta, grin grin grin
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 25, 2020
kilonshele101:

I don't know if your stupidity is by choice or it's still part of the illiteracy I was talking about.

You should have allowed me to answer your question if Nigeria or even you oyel money actually change anything in my life before crying.

I'm fortunate enough to buy whatever I desire and travel around the world at wish, I pay for the fuel I use in my house, paid for my own education, all from my personal earnings. You should direct your frustration to your politicians who are milking your region dry and spending your oil money on their stomach infrastructure throwing peanut to you guys as compensation. I pay my tax and I have the right to appreciate when I see them put it to use in my region.

You can continue crying about your oil money, those who are spending it are spending it, your oil money is virtually useless to an average Nigerian.

Besides,only you know what you've achieved with your life, bragging on Nairaland is useless. I don't even know who your father is, what can possibly convince me that you can afford 3 times meal per day, not talk of feeding the chickens in poultry, not to talk of me.

Get a life Deltan , life is not about your oil money, cocoa from SW was a major key player in Nigeria economy but where's is cocoa today?.

I even doubt you're from Niger Delta sef. We all know those who are destined to wail over everything.
See this one this one did i beg you for anything before, you don't know me, I have no idea what manner of creature you are, whether you are limping or crawling.
I ask you a simple question what have you benefit from your state resource? Sorry to burst your bubble, I am benefitting from it and I have achieved greatly from it, I have explored every meaningful corners from this earth, i don't praise myself or raise ego to others because I have nothing to prove to anybody, I don't owe anybody anything, so I don't have anything to do with your Nigerian politicians or the so called frustration you belong to not me.
Oh cocoa hahaha grin grin grin Abeg mention one person in Nigeria that has not amass wealth or benefit today from crude oil or its proceeds or the economy of it? Your brothers with the fulani, made their ill gotten wealth from the shenanigans from the North, your South West people, or ancestors must have work like slaves to sell a tonne from it, looking wretched and tired from the drain of energy.
Yeah, what he got cocoa grin grin grin and taxes grin grin grin, how much tax have you pay for the development of Nigeria, you're not even among the ill privileged system people like dangote that pay those little taxes. Crude oil makes Nigeria afloat for this country to survive, it generate huge internal and external revenue up to 75% enough to make this country sustainable over the years and very soon it will be over.
Nigeria that has 6.5% of tax to GDP ratio, the very least in Africa countries, countries like South Africa, Kenya, Ghana are waxing 16.5% on average in Africa, crude oil has made you people to have something to destroy brtc bus in Lagos state and other meaningful infrastructure to destroy and your sw brothers.
You have got nothing, I can say you're nothing but just raising your deformed shoulders and ego.
All the regions in Nigeria was practicing true federalism no one was maimed or killed for her resource or marginalized!!! cool
My ancestors quest through search, settlement and conquer has made your lot to praise the shenanigans from their ill gotten wealth.
Your frustration is with you not me.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Franking: 2:32am On Nov 25, 2020
U will notice that they are all southern states. And u know why?
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by etoete77: 2:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Abeg which road in Cross River. Ayade go pocket that money. No single road in Calabar is done.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by etoete77: 2:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Franking:
U will notice that they are all southern states. And u know why?

No!!
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by LoveThemChubby(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2020
BMZK:

LIEnus that is when the projects started not completed. If it is only in this administration that you've heard of a refund then your case is pathetic.
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Faith063: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2020
onyechez:
Stupid country always road projects, is it economically viable in the long run?
Will road put food on the table of the common masses?
Instead of using this funds to invest in projects that will refinance the economy.
Chasing nonsense up and down.

Don't underestimate the benefit of good road to common man, drivers, traders etc all benefits from good road and they are still part of the masses. Just stating my opinion
Re: Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request by Lewisdinho(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Las las all na scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Surrenders To Police After Crushing LAWMA Officials To Death / Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.