Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Men Are Getting So Scarce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Getting So Scarce (1081 Views)

Why Is Marriage Ceremony So Scarce In Nigeria These Days / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Getting So Scarce by Babara1994(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Does anyone know why men lose interest in us so quickly?
Why would you ask for my number and not call me?? I'm so pained right now. I hate men!
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Sundrus: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Erojepromise(f): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Erojepromise(f): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
call him then. get off your high horses and make the move.. sebi you like him and want a relationship? if so then do as l said

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Another idiot looking for who to scam.

UnaToto

7 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Babara1994(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Erojepromise:
call him then. get off your high horses and make the move.. sebi you like him and want a relationship? if so then do as l said
I find him attractive but I don't want to appear so cheap.
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Goalnaldo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babara1994:
Why would you ask for my number and not call me?? I'm so pained right now. I hate men!
Lol. I do this a lot. One smallie called me one day and said she shouldn't have given me her number that I don't call. The reason why I'm not eager to collect number this days.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Sundrus: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babara1994:

I find him attractive but I don't want to appear so cheap.
So u don automatically tag the guy as mumu wey go see u as cheap if u shoot ur shot abi.
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Kondomatic(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babara1994:
Those that you ignore their calls are equally pained.

Assuming you're a woman

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by HandsomeBlack: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Op, you sef call the Bobo nah.
Relationship no dey fair for most naija guys.
Babe go dey task you for recharge card but nah you go still dey do most of the calling (if not all). The card wey I dey send you, nah who you dey use am call?
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by JOACHINpedro: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm actually guilty of this.
Ladies forgive me cry

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Werey opgrin
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by KingofAbuja(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin

I am guilty of this! Especially on weekends when i go clubbing, partying or any outdoorsy event. Most times, i only request for number because its the polite thing to do or i just wanna prove to myself i can get the number.

But i wouldnt advice you to call him. Rather, whatsapp him and feign a nonchallant attitude towards him. If you show too much interest.. A good guy is normally irked off by that.

December don reach shall... Plenty boys dey run away from too much stress and urgent 2ks and I'm not feeling fine people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by virginprincess(f): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babara1994:
Pls it is not us, meaning not all women, men lose interest in so quickly, besides if you have his number call him na, it doesn't make any difference.
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Men Are Not Scarce. It's U Ladies Dat Makes It Looks As If Men Are Scarce. Dis Are Some Of D Reasons. 1. Pride (Shakara) Of Beauty. U Are Not My Class Mindset. Taking D Simplicity Of Men 4 Stupidity. 2. D Love Of Money In Disguise Of Love. 3. Insensitivity( Inability To Tell Weda A Man Loves U Or Not.
4. Arrogance Or Disrepectfulness.
5. Laziness & Liability. Men Are Not Looking 4 Ladies Who Are Lazy & A Liability To Dem. Many Ladies Don't Want To Work & Earn Their Own Money. Dey Are Looking 4 One Personal Lord & Saviour Dat Would Spend Lavishly On Dem & Do Almost Everything 4 Dem. Rebecca In D Bible Was Not Only Beautiful, She Was Dutiful Too B4 Isaac Met Her. T.B.C

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Themainboy22: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
I can bet my left testicle that Op is a Man werey, with two dangling hairy balls disguising just to scam the gullible ones here.
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Nazgul: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babara1994:
Eyah...sorry.

If a guy collects your number and doesn't call, you never can tell, could be that you just dogged a bullet. Better ones will come provided that you're attractive.
Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Slyzen(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
There is no scarcity anywhere my dear. It's just a function of your mentality. Your mentality determines your associates and the community you choose to belong to. Develop your mentality and you'll naturally be inclined to places where respectable people are in abundance. People of substance who would cherish you, respect you and help you grow.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babara1994, Men Lose Interest In Ladies Fast Because Many Of Dem Are Not Reciprocal In Terms Of Love Or Relationship. Just Imagine As A Guy, I Av Interest In One Girl. I Av Been D One Doing D Calling, Chatting All D Time. She Doesn't Even Call Or Return My Calls. If U Were D Guy, Won't U Get Tire? D Lady Is Just Like A Wheelbarrow Or Truck. If U Don't Push Her, She Won't Move. Dis Is Also One Of D Reasons Guys Double Date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Getting So Scarce by hashtagged(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Babara1994:

He must have forgotten you exist, if you cannot get off your high horse and call him then stop complaning

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex / Where Is This Nairalander?? (PICTURES) / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.