Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (1082 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by haadeyseilat: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
I have been dating this guy for over 10 years now. He travelled out when the relationship was 4 years and after 4 years abroad he impregnated a woman who gave birth to a boy. I got to know through the mother of the child and he pleaded for forgiveness and i forgave him. He couldnt come home due to the lockdown over there.
I had to inform my parents all what happened and they kicked against our relationship. I so much love this guy that i have forgiven him all what he did.
Ps i need your advise on what to do as my parents and uncle is against the reletionship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by Olunmercy56(f): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
angry 10 years relationship? Are you studying medicine from him or what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Receive sense in Jesus name Amen undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed by Bola146(f): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
See me laughing here seriously grin grin grin grin Please wait for him ooo, you will soon receive his wedding photos that he will send to you cheesy grin you will be alright last last... Love ko, his money ni grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by extol1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
you don't need advice, what you actually need is a resounding slap that will reset your brain

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by yomi007k(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
If you love the guy and you are sure he loves you too better sit down and talk things out with him.

No mind the bad belle people oo...Dem no even get toasters not to talk of bf so they want you to join their misery gang.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by ojun50(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Receive sense to remain single

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Sammy07: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:
angry 10 years relationship? Are you studying medicine from him or what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Receive sense in Jesus name Amen undecided

Or she's studying Law cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Olunmercy56(f): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sammy07:

Or she's studying Law cheesy

Pharmacy shocked shocked
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
You better leave that guy and move on.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Sade, whatever Mayor is telling you is nothing but lies. Mayor is playing both you and I and many other women in Canada. When we meet in college, he flat out denied you. He lived with me, impregnated me several times. I kept my son as a result that he was hiding. Mayor plays women, I have all the proof you need. Why did you think I kicked him out. This guy is a bigger fool. How can you love such a person who Bleep women in Canada here and there. You don't have a dame clue what Mayor is doing here. Had you not changed your number, you would have known the truth. God will judge him, for the pain he has caused me. Whatever he told you, believe him and waste your life in Nigeria. You clearly don't know him. It didn't take that long to see him.
Re: Advice Needed by LadyRosa(f): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2021
10 years relationship? You get mind.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2021
By the way, how did you calculate that you're dating him for 10 years..out of 4 years he was gone. I have been fucking him for 7 years. I am not the only one. He will tell you whatever you need to hear, because its very simple. You're so blind you cannot see whats ahead. You collect money from him, you take it, yet I told you he have a child. That money belongs to my child, not you. You weren't there when he was at the lowest. I was. You don't take things you don't earn. You teased me, but posting his pictures up, claiming. Yet he isn't claiming you here. Thats how stupid you look. Search his user name up, you will see he's on dating site, claiming singularity. He can barely look after his child. The guy you knew, isn't there anymore. Foreign has changed him, what. You intend to come to Canada, really. I know all the plans. The way I have no peace here, because of you. Likewise you won't get that peace as well. GOD DOESN'T SLEEP. IF I AM LYING ON HIM, LET GOD PUNISH ME. IF HE IS LYING THEN LET GOD REVEAL IT TO THE WORLD. Sade, mayor have seen pussy here. You are at the lowest compare to women here. Trust me, even if you get to marry him, he will come back to Canada. You will stay in Nigeria.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2021
What lock down, he can travel darling. Your just the dame idiot. Listening to the devil. Go pray to Allah let him reveal to you. Why ask for advise, when deep down you know the truth. You broke my home, separate my child. You believe you will have peace. Fear God.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice Needed by Herrick: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Hmmmm..
Re: Advice Needed by Pricelessruby(f): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2021
grin like seriously
extol1:
you don't need advice, what you actually need is a resounding slap that will reset your brain

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Pricelessruby(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Dating a men for 10yrs, like seriously na only him wake come, am so speechless

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Tolani1122(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
haadeyseilat:
I have been dating this guy for over 10 years now. He travelled out when the relationship was 4 years and after 4 years abroad he impregnated a woman who gave birth to a boy. I got to know through the mother of the child and he pleaded for forgiveness and i forgave him. He couldnt come home due to the lockdown over there.
I had to inform my parents all what happened and they kicked against our relationship. I so much love this guy that i have forgiven him all what he did.
Ps i need your advise on what to do as my parents and uncle is against the reletionship
band guy in Canada town
Re: Advice Needed by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mendes78:
By the way, how did you calculate that you're dating him for 10 years..out of 4 years he was gone. I have been fucking him for 7 years. I am not the only one. He will tell you whatever you need to hear, because its very simple. You're so blind you cannot see whats ahead. You collect money from him, you take it, yet I told you he have a child. That money belongs to my child, not you. You weren't there when he was at the lowest. I was. You don't take things you don't earn. You teased me, but posting his pictures up, claiming. Yet he isn't claiming you here. Thats how stupid you look. Search his user name up, you will see he's on dating site, claiming singularity. He can barely look after his child. The guy you knew, isn't there anymore. Foreign has changed him, what. You intend to come to Canada, really. I know all the plans. The way I have no peace here, because of you. Likewise you won't get that peace as well. GOD DOESN'T SLEEP. IF I AM LYING ON HIM, LET GOD PUNISH ME. IF HE IS LYING THEN LET GOD REVEAL IT TO THE WORLD. Sade, mayor have seen pussy here. You are at the lowest compare to women here. Trust me, even if you get to marry him, he will come back to Canada. You will stay in Nigeria.

Ogbeniiii, gaan sit down. We look like secondary school pikins for here? undecided undecided Awon super story tellers. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by BarrSly: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
See the horrible English from the one person who claims to be in Canada.... makes me wonder how you passed IELTS.....

Scammers for sure... n!ggas go don dy inbox say dem need Canada visa hahahaah

(1) (Reply)

Hottest WHATSAPP GROUP (18+) / I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident. / This Is Why Life Is Short and u will be amaze you haven't even stay long on eart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.