Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (28030 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
What position does Tinubu occupies that warrants all this unmerited visits. Nigeria is just a glorified shit hole that honours theives and looters
'Ara un ta'......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Minister of Interior brought the chiefs that report to him to visit Tinubu and its news..

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:40am On Nov 25, 2020
lol...as in this man is just too much....which ex governor among him set still wields such influence......I don even forget most 1999 governors sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:46am On Nov 25, 2020
This is the meaning of sycophancy
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You don't write good Eglish. Really, are you a graduate? I once read a comment where you referred to your NYSC days. Did you graduate? Read what you wrote and correct yourself bro.

I mean no harm please.
So you have being reading all my posts on nairaland even the ones that didn't make FP. hmm so your days won't be complete without reading my posts and mentioning me. even with your Cambridge English and writing skills you are still following and quoting the one who can't write well. why the obsession. continue following me bumper to bumper. Inukwa m

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by bluecircle470: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2020
ethicallyright:
Sometimes the greatest way to say something is to say nothing at all! - Justin Timeberlake (2018)

Ladies and gentlemen ,Res ipsa loquitur , the picture speaks for itself..

TINUBU is the most influential political leader in Southern Nigeria while Buhari is the most influential in Northern Nigeria.

Moral Lesson: It is not enough to defect to APC , a party that the JAGABAN created , after serving PDP for years. Contrary to public deceit, the President Maker is ASIWAJU and he is in Lagos. As long as you hate him, he won't approve a president from your region.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Zetty177x: 6:00am On Nov 25, 2020
flokii:

Notice how they were all accusing Tinubu of ordering Army to shoot protesters as if he is the commander-in-chief of Armed forces.

Their plans ab initio was to crucify Jagaban with Lekki massacre without bodies. They have faliled and will forever continue to fail.

For security personnel goin to meet him,u can see that Mr. Tinubullion Van probably has control over the military. Who gave the order?

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You don't write good Eglish. Really, are you a graduate? I once read a comment where you referred to your NYSC days. Did you graduate? Read what you wrote and correct yourself bro.

I mean no harm please.

He is right grin
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by HRMK: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2020
LONGATROTS NEFA TALK SAY AREGBESOLA AND TINUBU DEY FOR COLD WAR?ABI HIM DON TURN TO WARM WAR?HAHAHAHAHA.,........
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by veron007: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Missing from the list and scheduled to visit next week are:

NURTW
OPC
AMUTEKUN
OMONILE
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by tyinfinity: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2020
TINUBU THE LORD OF IPOB MISCREANTS.THE MAN WHOSE POLITICAL ACUMEN CAN NOT BE RIVALED EVEN IF AZIKIWE IS ALIVE.THE MAN THAT LAGOS TENANTS FROM THE EAST REGARD AS THEIR TORMENTOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by cmikel: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2020

APC social media team Gang.

Tying. ......

APC machineries every where sha

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by cmikel: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2020

I sha like tinubu as president sha

At least he is an industrialist, unlike those north who have been on government payroll all their lives, ALL they know is to work in government parasterter nothing to thinker about just blank head and keep receiving government salary

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=1972xy post=96411915][/quote]

this one bad o.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by slowice(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Dem for give am award na
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ThatBlackboy(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2020
You see why Nigerians are the biggest problems this country has , They are a bigger problem than the government sef..
This is the same man who was involved in the killings at lekki , the man who committed a lot of atrocities and stole a lot of your money (If you are a lagosian) yet those same people who had their people killed and their businesses affected by people who swore alliance to Tinibu are here praising him and applauding him as he publicly schemes and carries out his next plans to further destroy Nigerians
And you people are here shouting up and down screaming Ipob this Ipob that
Do you see ipob people hailing evil men of the East like Rochas and Orji ? The answer is No
Those Ipob people you call names and batter all the time are just fighting for their rights and are trying to liberate themselves for you people
How can you Segregate against them and side line them , when they speak and fight The government kills them and the people like you guys will also insult and castigate them....... they called Them Terrorist and left Boko haram to thrive and enjoy tax payers money and you guys are here Fooling yourself

How do you expect Nigeria to Change for better and who do you expect FG to listen you your demands when they know that you lot are foolish and don’t know what you want

Dey dia they hail tinibu and all his cronies
He is getting rich off the money meant for you and your Poor generations....the funny part is that his kids and defendants will oppress and control your kids with your own money....wake up be wise and do the right thing for your country

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by cmikel: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2020
ThatBlackboy:
You see why Nigerians are the biggest problems this country has , They are a bigger problem than the government sef..
This is the same man who was involved in the killings at lekki , the man who committed a lot of atrocities and stole a lot of your money (If you are a lagosian) yet those same people who had their people killed and their businesses affected by people who swore alliance to Tinibu are here praising him and applauding him as he publicly schemes and carries out his next plans to further destroy Nigerians
And you people are here shouting up and down screaming Ipob this Ipob that
Do you see ipob people hailing evil men of the East like Rochas and Orji ? The answer is No
Those Ipob people you call names and batter all the time are just fighting for their rights and are trying to liberate themselves for you people
How can you Segregate against them and side line them , when they speak and fight The government kills them and the people like you guys will also insult and castigate them....... they called Them Terrorist and left Boko haram to thrive and enjoy tax payers money and you guys are here Fooling yourself

How do you expect Nigeria to Change for better and who do you expect FG to listen you your demands when they know that you lot are foolish and don’t know what you want

Dey dia they hail tinibu and all his cronies
He is getting rich off the money meant for you and your Poor generations....the funny part is that his kids and defendants will oppress and control your kids with your own money....wake up be wise and do the right thing for your country

Friend the worst disease with we south west is tribalism , we are very tribalistic people and the North understands this so they take advantage of it and keep been in power.

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2020
See how they are shining.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by orisa37: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2020
I AM NOT JEALOUS OF TINUBU. THESE GROUPS OF SECURITY THAT HAVE JUST PAID TINUBU CURTSEY VISIT SHOULD PLEASE STOP THE MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN GROUP FROM FURTHER HARASSING FALAE IN ILADO, ILUABO OF AKURE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

Osinbajo IS ASKING FOR FRESH IDEAS TO MOVE NIGERIA ECONOMY FORWARD, FALAE IS A RESERVOIR OF THIS.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by tellwisdom: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2020
This good for nothing aregbesola is just trying to make this man feel powerful. All para-military chiefs visiting one individual..For what exactly...as the next president or what??
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Patruul007: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
OLAADEX:
Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola; His Police Affairs Counterpart, Mr. Muhammad Maigari Dingyadi and other Paramilitary Service Chiefs pays a courtesy visit to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the ongoing Stakeholders Engagement on Internal Security and Conflict Resolution in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/asiwajutinubu/status/1331313748464852996?s=21
. how I wish METEOR will fall from the sky and KILL THEM ALL.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Bola Ahmad Tinubu the jagaban of Lagos without you there is no lagos
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
omenka:
Eve if one hates this man, you just gotta give it to him, he'sa force to reckon with!

Yorubas, Tinubu is far from perfect, but guess what, so are all other political leaders from other regions.

Protect him from external aggressors as best you can. It is in the best interest of the West.

Always wish we had a man of his clout in my region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2020
Sammy07:

If Apc gives her ticket to Igbos and PDP to North.

Hope you know Yorubas have been scammed and the northerners has played on south intelligence?

Because I'm very sure PDP will win it if they played it like that.

First of all, PDP will not preside over Nigeria again anytime soon.

Secondly, APC will not make the mistake of handing the Igbos her presidential ticket. It won't happen.

Nigeria's next president will likely come from the South West.

Perhaps, the Igbos are likely to return to mainstream politics by being handed the headship of an arm of government; likely the legislature.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2020
ethicallyright:
Sometimes the greatest way to say something is to say nothing at all! - Justin Timeberlake (2018)

Ladies and gentlemen ,Res ipsa loquitur , the picture speaks for itself..

TINUBU is the most influential political leader in Southern Nigeria while Buhari is the most influential in Northern Nigeria.

Moral Lesson: It is not enough to defect to APC , a party that the JAGABAN created , after serving PDP for years. Contrary to public deceit, the President Maker is ASIWAJU and he is in Lagos. As long as you hate him, he won't approve a president from your region.

Then you don't know God.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by shegra58: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Thunder fire dem....

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by justice2010: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Gandollar where art thou? This is what we argued about just yesterday.

NOTHING LIKE RIFT BETWEEN THEM.

It is a security meeting and as the minister of internal affairs he must be present. Did you not also see the minister of police affairs and other para military heads there. The lekki toll gate saga is on the world map and the UK is the first to strike with sanctions, with other countries also contemplating what to do. Lagos is the heat that is giving the federal government sleepless nights and with the rumours of more protest to come, Agrebesola's ego will have to take a back seat to national interests. In this champions league half time Asiwaju has just scored a penalty that will humble Aregbesola for the moment. These pictures speak a thousand words and it makes Asiwaju look like the man in control.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Sammy07:

If Apc gives her ticket to Igbos and PDP to North.

Hope you know Yorubas have been scammed and the northerners has played on south intelligence?

Because I'm very sure PDP will win it if they played it like that.
APC will never give their ticket to a southeasterner,stop the hallucinations pls.in ur mischief,you want the PDP to zone it's ticket to the north instead of the southeast while you want the APC whom the Igbos hate with passion to zone theirs to same bitter beings abi?hypocrisy kee u
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2020
wirinet:

Forget English, this is an informal forum and not a TOEFL exam. Attack the message and not the messenger. Why do Visiting Obas, service chiefs and senior federal government officials pay courtesy calls to Tinubu whenever they visit Lagos? What position does Tinubu hold in the Nigerian constitution?

He is a Yoruba leader. He is a kingmaker! I hope you understand now?
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
So you have being reading all my posts on nairaland even the ones that didn't make FP. hmm so your days won't be complete without reading my posts and mentioning me. even with your Cambridge English and writing skills you are still following and quoting the one who can't write well. why the obsession. continue following me bumper to bumper. Inukwa m

Uhmmm...you seem to be taking this ithe wrong way. Whatever! Just improve on your writing skills. It's shameful for a graduate to write the way you do.

You're my brother and I love you.

Cheers!
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
justice2010:

It is a security meeting and as the minister of internal affairs he must be present. Did you not also see the minister of police affairs and other para military heads there. The lekki toll gate saga is on the world map and the UK is the first to strike with sanctions, with other countries also contemplating what to do. Lagos is the heat that is giving the federal government sleepless nights and with the rumours of more protest to come, Agrebesola's ego will have to take a back seat to national interests. In this champions league half time Asiwaju has just scored a penalty that will humble Aregbesola for the moment. These pictures speak a thousand words and it makes Asiwaju look like the man in control.
Enough of these speculations, NO RIFT BETWEEN THEM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / Ben And Evelyn Murray-Bruce Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.