Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (28247 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by chaloskyx: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
PRESIDENT MAKER THE NORTH HAS SIDELINED EVEN THE SOUTHWEST VP IN OFFICER HAS LOST HIS VOICE OGA THE NORTH IS IN CONTROL OF THIS GOVERNMENT AND COUNTRY THE ONLY THING ASIWAJU HAS CONTROL OFF IS THE LAGOS STATE GOVONOR AND LEKKI TOLL GATE
ethicallyright:
Sometimes the greatest way to say something is to say nothing at all! - Justin Timeberlake (2018)

Ladies and gentlemen ,Res ipsa loquitur , the picture speaks for itself..

TINUBU is the most influential political leader in Southern Nigeria while Buhari is the most influential in Northern Nigeria.

Moral Lesson: It is not enough to defect to APC , a party that the JAGABAN created , after serving PDP for years. Contrary to public deceit, the President Maker is ASIWAJU and he is in Lagos. As long as you hate him, he won't approve a president from your region.
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by celeiyke: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tinubu get money ooo, see him house
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Austino778: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gross darkness!!!
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
OLAADEX:
Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola; His Police Affairs Counterpart, Mr. Muhammad Maigari Dingyadi and other Paramilitary Service Chiefs pays a courtesy visit to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the ongoing Stakeholders Engagement on Internal Security and Conflict Resolution in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/asiwajutinubu/status/1331313748464852996?s=21
I hope Chief Bode George will not go on exile over this visit!
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Emekaonline: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
So you have being reading all my posts on nairaland even the ones that didn't make FP. hmm so your days won't be complete without reading my posts and mentioning me. even with your Cambridge English and writing skills you are still following and quoting the one who can't write well. why the obsession. continue following me bumper to bumper. Inukwa m

Someone just corrected you just now and instead of going back to correct your mistakes, you are making more blunders. Are you really a graduate? If yes, is this statement of yours grammatically correct "So you have being reading all my posts on nairaland even the......" I will advise your school to withdraw your certificate. Go back to your village and start commenting with your native language
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yes oo Paying homage to your godfather is good
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Emekaonline:

Someone just corrected you just now and instead of going back to correct your mistakes, you are making more blunders. Are you really a graduate? If yes, is this statement of yours grammatically correct "So you have being reading all my posts on nairaland even the......" I will advise your school to withdraw your certificate. Go back to your village and start commenting with your native language
Who's this one kwan
Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Buchman1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You don't write good Eglish. Really, are you a graduate? I once read a comment where you referred to your NYSC days. Did you graduate? Read what you wrote and correct yourself bro.

I mean no harm please.

* English

1 Like

Re: Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
BabaO2:
He is a vvip, you can't hide a star. Stop hating successful man. For your worries: He installed the present president /government and he will install himself as the next president /government
Okay oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC / Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.