Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband (1464 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by emyo9(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Akwa Ibom: A young lady Ms Utibe Akwa has come online to share how she met her husband.

Ms Akwa wrote on her Facebook wall
����

CUSTARD BROUGHT US TOGETHER

It all began on the 16th day of February, 2018.

On that day and on a torrential rainfall, the cold flooded the atmosphere. In my usual marketing strategy, I deemed it a nich to draw people's attention as to sell my custard. Boom! A comment popped , "for more than a year, you haven't responded to my messages; you may check your inbox: I need custard", he commented.

Immediately I saw "I need CUSTARD", I rushed to my inbox, but suprised that it was flooded with unread messages: for years now you don't respond to my messages. Please I am at Epic plaza. Can you deliver a 500g bucket of custard to me?"

I didn't waste time. In my usual approach, I � on my "Deeper-Life like" dress, zoomed off to plaza in the rain . On arrival, I called (the number he dropped on my inbox). Oga showed up! soaked in the rain! Drenched to stupor! Shivered like a fretted youngster in the face of adversity. I handed the custard, collected my 300 naira. Off, I went.

Late that night he sent me another captivating and motivating message that read, "girl, your custard tastes good and it was delicious... you have a very good product but poor branding and packaging is your bane.

In less than 24-hours, Oga helped me rebrand my sticker, took me to a designer did everything and gave my brand a new face. ����

LOVE FOUND US

2 years later ���we became Friends, a very popular one at that���

Today is not a day for a long write up,
In summary, at the appointed time everything is made perfect 26th & 28th November, 2020 we will end it as Mr/Mrs

Please be Our Guest....as I Privatize this Annang Man.

Emmanuel Eneyo

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by nairalander2020(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
congratulation

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Privatize kor, privatize preek ni! undecided
Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Organsmuggler(f): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
This old cargo nai young? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by peppermint7(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Custard undecided
Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Franktom247(m): 2:15am On Nov 25, 2020
In the words of my late friend micheal joseph jackson am speechless

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by tit(f): 3:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Happy marriage life.
We wish you plenty twins and triplets.
Joy, happiness and fun for you and your private.

3 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 4:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Your movie title will be : The Custard Of Love.

4 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Telegram234(m): 4:53am On Nov 25, 2020
dont marry becausei of her beauty, beauty fades.
marry her because of her wisdom, it never fades offf.
Na me talk am. Enjoy ur life gee

3 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Vicachiever: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2020
DONT MARRY UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BjAxyJIwMY
Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by CheedyJ(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Organsmuggler:
And what’s wrong with being old, don’t you wanna grow old too.. if someone jokingly tells you you won’t live to 40 now you go swear for d person abi

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Organsmuggler(f): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2020
CheedyJ:

And what’s wrong with being old, don’t you wanna grow old too.. if someone jokingly tells you you won’t live to 40 now you go swear for d person abi
I only commented that because she's not young as portrayed by the OP, no pun intended
Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Babe Soo fine, I can literally
Spend my dad's pension to be
With her for just a min cool
Re: A Young Lady Ms Utibe Akwa Has Come Online To Share How She Met Her Husband by Meteng: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Organsmuggler:
That girl you're seeing there isn't up to 30 sir, she's been my personal friend for years and has been very conscientious in her business unlike most girls. You can wish her success in her endeavours

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Blood Oat In A Relationship / Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.