Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,419 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

She was Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She was Cheating? (1614 Views)

See Weird Way Nigerian Girl Based In UK Found Out Lagos Boyfriend Was Cheating / Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating / If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She was Cheating? by emiye(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
I seriously need your advice, i have access to my gf's e-mail address, my gf works somewhere in the south south, though her family is in lagos, while i am currently in osun state, i stumbled on a flight booking for next week on her mail address, showing a planned return from lagos to a neigbouring state  to her base in the south south.  she has never told me about this, and we talk for long everyday

What do i do?  Although i will be in lagos on the said day, should i stalk her to the airport?
Re: She was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
na wa for relationships.

i tire- cant blame some for preferring to be monks and nuns, really.

all kinds of wahala.
Re: She was Cheating? by justwise(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
emiye:

I seriously need your advice, i have access to my gf's e-mail address, my gf works somewhere in the south south, though her family is in lagos, while i am currently in osun state, i stumbled on a flight booking for next week, showing a return from lagos to a neigbouring state to her base in the south south. she has never told me about this, and we talk for long everyday

What do i do? Although i will be in lagos on the said day, should i stalk her to the airport?

Keep ur eyes on her and get a solid evidence b4 acting. Don't be quick to judge her 1st.
Re: She was Cheating? by aminalib(f): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2011
well u looked for wat u were seeking, if i were u i would not say a word yet, perhaps she will eventually tell u wats going on, if not then stalk her, u already know her flight info grin
Re: She was Cheating? by desholah(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
OP.
Confront her and ask if she is leaving the state for another state . . You can't tell, might be she's going there for biz undecided
Re: She was Cheating? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
@poster
simply send her a message that you will come to the south to see her on the very same day of the plane travel. . . . . . . . . and then patiently wait for her to tell you that she is traveling on that day.
if she doesnt mention the planned plane trip, i suggest you shine your eyes well well and watch out!!!!
Re: She was Cheating? by 190: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
simply send her a message that you will come to the south to see her on the very same day of the plane travel. . . . . . . . . and then patiently wait for her to tell you that she is traveling on that day.
if she doesnt mention the planned plane trip, i suggest you shine your eyes well well and watch out!!!!

Dang!! MBJ would you like some milk shake cheesy cheesy
Re: She was Cheating? by xxxchoc: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2011
@ OP Suspicions,mistrusts and secrecy breed a lot of  issues in relationships.Dont mess about,Just ask her point blank .She gave you access to her email and if she was up to no good she would have simply created a secret email,unless of course if you hacked into her account.

Look her straight in the eye  and ask what is going on , her response and behaviour afterwards will give you all the answers you need.Trust your instinct ,some times our sixth sense tells us things ,
Re: She was Cheating? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
@190
make it a ¨screwdriver¨ for me!
Re: She was Cheating? by 190: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@190
make it a ¨screwdriver¨ for me!

grin grin grin

Wats popping bro, i never thought of that idea
later tonight im would drop one long message of something that happened to me 2days back
and whats been happening since then

Therez good news! grin grin

Re: She was Cheating? by Brite02(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2011
@poster. Give her time to see if she's gonna tell u and besides she doesn't have to tell u evry evry so long both of u r nt officially married. Give her time, mayb she was gonna tell u sumfin, plz dnt conclude yet, okay?
Re: She was Cheating? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^^^you are talking like as if people have the right to do whatever they want during dating as long as they are not married?!
EVERYTHING during dating counts, dont get it twisted. . . . . . . . . and everything you do/did during dating can be use against you, till the day you both separate, lol!
Re: She was Cheating? by desholah(m): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^Correct!!!
Re: She was Cheating? by r231(m): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2011
Brite02:

@poster. Give her time to see if she's gonna tell u and besides she doesn't have to tell u evry evry so long both of u r nt officially married. Give her time, mayb she was gonna tell u sumfin, plz dnt conclude yet, okay?

you are joking right
Re: She was Cheating? by HighChief4(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2011
Bro dont just conclude so fast, just keep tabs on her. It could be an official trip which she has not really told you about unintentionally. Just be careful about that and try to establish a discussion that will lead to that date or the state she is traveling to and see if she will say something. But if she says nothing before that day, my broda just hit the airport to at least find out if she is making the trip with your best friend
Re: She was Cheating? by WebSurfer(m): 3:53am On Mar 21, 2011
this is very common now between girls, they dont share stuffs with us too much now, she might not be cheating though but you are lossing her if she didnt tell you,
Re: She was Cheating? by emiye(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
thanks folks 4 ur advice, TODAY WAS THE D-DAY, i actually went to MMA2 in lagos, and guess who i saw my girl friend now ex- TODAY
THE STORY (26 MONTHS RELATIONSHIP)
i was armed with a camera, as i had planned to take good snap shots and leave, she came handy with a guy who excorted from God knows where, after she had cleared herself for checking, she left the counter and started talking and getting cozy with the dundie, i called her number, she cut it off immediately, i had to change my initial plan of just taking shots and leaving. i went to there front , after i had ensured eye contacts with my now ex. i stormed out of the hall.

she started calling some 2 hours, when i refused to pick , sent text messages telling me how the guy is her COUSIN
she called off the flight and said she is now in lagos. GIRLSSSSSSSSSSS
R
Re: She was Cheating? by tunnytox(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
@OP
You're not patient enough! you only caught her by the elbow you should have waited until you get a good grip of her. If you're good and patient enough to stalk her to the Airport why not complete the job by stalking her to the hotel and or the venue of their supposed love nest?

as far as i'm concerned you saw nothing and you can't prove anything, you should have listened to MBJ advise and follow that up with your stalking to get a good grip, lol

2 things to note is that she started calling you for 2 hours after the incident and even sent a text that the gentleman is her cousin. He could have been her cousin as far as i'm concerned.
Re: She was Cheating? by emiye(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
tunnytox:

@OP
You're not patient enough! you only caught her by the elbow you should have waited until you get a good grip of her. If you're good and patient enough to stalk her to the Airport why not complete the job by stalking her to the hotel and or the venue of their supposed love nest?

as far as i'm concerned you saw nothing and you can't prove anything, you should have listened to MBJ advise and follow that up with your stalking to get a good grip, lol

2 things to note is that she started calling you for 2 hours after the incident and even sent a text that the gentleman is her cousin. He could have been her cousin as far as i'm concerned.

As at yesterday evening, she claimed to be at her base in s/s, this "cousin" i never heard off or knew baffles me. who knows were she was coming from, as she was leaving lag after at least 4 days she has arrived , as her ATM withdrawal reflected on her e-mail box
Re: She was Cheating? by tunnytox(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2011
emiye:

As at yesterday evening, she claimed to be at her base in s/s, this "cousin" i never heard off or knew baffles me. who knows were she was coming from, as she was leaving lag after at least 4 days she has arrived , as her ATM withdrawal reflected on her e-mail box

Well if she lied about her whereabouts only come up with this idea of a cousin from nowhere then I have to agree you've done the right thing by dumping her. I like your detective work sha, what i don't undertand is why she gave you such access to her email knowing fully well she's going to cheat.
Re: She was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
@tunntox
I don't think she "gave" him access, he just got it without her knowledge.

@emmytok
First of all, let me say that I am sorry for what happened as I am sure that it wasn't a nice sight to see.
There are few questions I would like to ask you:
- did you say they came up to the airport hand in hand?
- what do you mean when saying they got cozy! were they kissing/touching in a "loving" way?
- why did you make eye contact and left, you should have settle it right there and then? Or wait for more damning evidence.

The sad truth is that your gf is a liar, a cheat too and you are better off without her.

Ps: she still doesn't know how you knew. Right? So you still have many ammos on your gun to catch the rat. Ask her:
- How long have you been in Las Gidi?
- why did you come?
- why did you lie about being in s/s while you were here, if what you did was legit?

Hopefully she will make a mistake because A) you know she has been there 4days while she may claim otherwise B) you know the ticket was bought at least a week ago while she may come up with an emergency trip BS story.

Anyway GOOD RIDDANCE bro, you will surely get a better gal that respects you and your r/ship.
Re: She was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^ sorry @emiye
Re: She was Cheating? by tashanja(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
Glad you dumped her sorry arse, she obviously doesn't deserve you, hope you choose better next time cool
Re: She was Cheating? by emiye(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
MBJ,

She gave me the password a while, when she was jobless, and i was d one in charge of most of her job applications.

I was the one that wrote her test into the FED. govt parastal she is now, i noticed changes in her attitude few months after, i also lost my job some few months after,  she started acting way too nice and dodgy, signs of someone cheating, so i became more observant
Re: She was Cheating? by alukstea(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Op bad for her and good for You,just get on with your life she becomes history now
Re: She was Cheating? by HighChief4(m): 1:15am On Apr 05, 2011
@OP
Am sorry for what happened, I can imagine exactly how you feel. It is so obvious that the gal has been cheating. I advise you do not take her calls cos she might start blackmailing you emotionally. Just dump her cheating a s s and move on, she must surely regret losing you. Brace up yourself bro
Re: She was Cheating? by emiye(m): 4:56am On Apr 05, 2011
Thanks all,

i hope my healing process starts right away, as i am still in denial of what i saw yesterday! damn!!!!
Re: She was Cheating? by otokx(m): 5:19am On Apr 05, 2011
What a happy ending? Some girls always forget the pains you both went through.
The boys are now wiser; no longer going the mile not to talk of extra.
Re: She was Cheating? by chiteny(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2011
@ poster: In my view, for the fact that she has not told you about the trip, she has something up her sleeves. Be a bit patient till a day or the very same day of her trip before you confront her if she does not still speak about it. (she definitely has something up her sleeves)

I must say you are wrong here. What is dating all about if i my partner does not have to know the much he can know about me. If he/she gets to find out from somewhere or someone something important that i did not tell, it bring about room for suspicion and distrust even after marriage (and this could lead to divorce). IMHO, dating/couting should be a time where people get to know themselves for real and not a time to play James Bond deceit till the marriage finally happens.
Re: She was Cheating? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2011
*sighs*

all of this spying. . .now wonder divorce is the new fad undecided tongue
Re: She was Cheating? by chiteny(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2011
*sighs*

all of this spying. . .now wonder divorce is the new fad

Spying is the not the reason for divorce. Cheating is.
Re: She was Cheating? by vaLasce(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2011
I think she's been cheating eva b4,it just only became evident recently.Get ova her asap,ur stronger dan she is,she's not worth u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Are Too Straight Forward / Bros, How Far Thread! Meant For Guys Only / Getting Rid Of A Stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.