Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads (18958 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Angelfrost(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Let the bandits do what they so damn well please...

Your military would rather mount a million checkpoints along and across South Eastern roads as if terrorists and bandits live there.

You people are saying your own... The entire North is safer than Canada.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by blackmantis: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2020
authenticman:
The report says they were repelled by the security forces' superior fire power and they made for the nearby forest...... All these repel today repel tomorrow for how long will it continue? What stops the security forces from teaming up and storming the forest to smoke these guys out? Are they spirits?

These bandits disguise as herdsmen.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Angelfrost(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2020
authenticman:
The report says they were repelled by the security forces' superior fire power and they made for the nearby forest...... All these repel today repel tomorrow for how long will it continue? What stops the security forces from teaming up and storming the forest to smoke these guys out? Are they spirits?

Team up and do what??! Destroy their main source of enrichment?!! Nah... Wake up.

Corruption is the main reason why there is so much insecurity in the North... It is all happening because security allowed it.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Moneyboyz: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
munstaqq:

You are stupid! Very stupid!

If SARS were presence on our roads, the bandits won't dare.

If Sars were present on your roads collecting bribes and extorting innocent people, they would have toook bribe from the bandits without even searching them and this would still happen and your so called Sars will flee as usual.
I don't know why you northerners have refused to have sense.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by nomenclature(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2020
FAKE NEWS
there was no one killed ,show us the video
Its doctored ,its photoshopped
There is no insecurity in nigeria ,Nigeria is peaceful .buhari till 2033 �
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/three-killed-as-bandits-seize-kaduna-abuja-zaria-funtua-roads/
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Mosco100(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Enough is enough, let's flush out these criminals like a WC.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Akfrenzy(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
grin Fake news
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by capitalzero: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Propagating

From thenationonline
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by obicmag(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
My question is for how long will the Nigerian soldiers keep on repelling or neutralizing the bandits and boko haram? So they do not have the intelligence to attack their hideouts.

You cannot win a fight by being on the defense. You must attack for you to score goal.

Too much of defense can cause own goal. That is what we are witnessing today both on boko haram and banditary fight.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2020
See what these northern animals turned this country into.
This is the primary reason why if someone like me becomes a president or Leader of a country in West africa, Their visa fee is supposed to be nothing less that $15,800 (For business visas only, nothing like tourist or student visas (Afterall, them no day go school), i wont even allow residence permit or citizenship) and the visa would be valid for only 4 days! Buy whatever you want to buy and go!

And the visa application and documents would undergo very strict scrutiny, and verification of documents, the Embassy would call CAC or ask CAC to verify and validate the company, if CAC does not Validate it within 3 days , na visa refusal e go end Las Las.

I honestly do not see a strong reason as to why these people should live in the same place where sane people live in, From Boko haram to Fulani herdsmen, down to bandits... Look at the shit_ these dogs has turned Nigeria into.

Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
TBVH, with the way things are going on in the north, I'm beginning to see these things as fake news and a propaganda the north are using to loot more money all in the name of fighting bandits and co. E don dey too much
is true o, one person gave testimony how he narrowly escaped by the whiskers when bandits pumped bullets into their commuting vehicles on this same road.

He showed us the massive bloody fatal injury he sustained on his arm that was shot.

They need to be stopped o, these bandits are bloodthirsty. Maybe they are working together with govt and security.

2 Likes

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by thatsleepboy1: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
is true o, one person gave testimony how he narrowly escaped by the whiskers when bandits pumped bullets into their commuting vehicles on this same road.

He showed us the massive bloody fatal injury he sustained on his arm that was shot.

They need to be stopped o, these bandits are bloodthirsty. Maybe they are working together with govt and security.

It is the innocent southerners that I feel for mostly cos they know nothing.
As for the northerners, I no pity them 0.0000000000000000000001%
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Sokii4: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2020
DeeFlask:

I wantvto learn how much

₦2,990
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Enyimbamercedes: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
FAKE NEWS!

Everywhere is safe in the North!

Please feel free to travel on the northern roads at any time of the day.

Their person is in power and has ensured that security is his top priority as a retired General.

Don't let FAKE NEWS deter you; they are children of perdition.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Ladycewhy(f): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Chicastle:

It is well with the North
How will it be well ,when they cover up evil? and are more interested in a dress. How will it be well when they keep living in a fools paradise?.

The average northerner is a religious fanatic, they are misguided and indoctrinated.

They are hypocritical and violent. They were quick to set social media on fire over a dress ,yet no noise about the insecurity in their region.

These people keep referring to terrorists as bandits, and you expect all to be well ? Infact it will be a great injustice on the part of the creator if all is well with the north considering the amount of indoctrination and insincerity in that region.They brought ant infested wood to their region,it's only fair that lizards visit them.

They can go ahead and cover up their evil , infact north is the safest place to be in Nigeria,let them keep fooling themselves, they think they are doing me , we will see how long they can go with this.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Darkness how market? Your wailing will continue for another 4 years...

Meanwhile, Abia remains a sorry case cheesy

DarkJeddi:
Keep mentioning and replying yourself by yourself..
Mumu..
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Photoshop killing
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by GreyLaw(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Is not fake.. I will even tell you that is underreported.. I'm in kaduna myself and have been a victim of bandit attack.. The north is a shithole cursed arid region

Their leaders have a hand in it. They are making money from BH and the so-called bandits.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by DarkJeddi(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Jamjoon:
Darkness how market? Your wailing will continue for another 4 years...

Meanwhile, Abia remains a sorry case cheesy

Mumu boy,you and who come from Abia? shocked
Meanwhile your HERO is a LOSER..
January 20,2021..
Keep the date.. grin
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Agent of darkness, you will wail for another 4 years... cheesy

Darkness:
Mumu boy,you and who come from Abia? shocked
Meanwhile your HERO is a LOSER..
January 20,2021..
Keep the date.. grin
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by DarkJeddi(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Jamjoon:
Agent of darkness, you will wail for another 4 years... cheesy

January 20 2021.. shocked
You can go cry on your Hero's panties.. grin
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Darkness:
Wailing continues beyond January 20 2021.. grin
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by DarkJeddi(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Jamjoon post=96419979][/quote]Wailing Wailer..
2021 Rebooting.. cheesy
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by frog12: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2020
these people do not DESERVE to be in POWER!
FAILURE everywhere
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Darkness:
Wailing will continue for another 4 years, Meanwhile Abia remains a mess... cheesy
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by codemaniacs: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2020
gimakon:
See what these northern animals turned this country into.
This is the primary reason why if someone like me becomes a president or Leader of a country in West africa, Their visa fee is supposed to be nothing less that $15,800 (For business visas only, nothing like tourist or student visas (Afterall, them no day go school), i wont even allow residence permit or citizenship) and the visa would be valid for only 4 days! Buy whatever you want to buy and go!

And the visa application and documents would undergo very strict scrutiny, and verification of documents, the Embassy would call CAC or ask CAC to verify and validate the company, if CAC does not Validate it within 3 days , na visa refusal e go end Las Las.

I honestly do not see a strong reason as to why these people should live in the same place where sane people live in, From Boko haram to Fulani herdsmen, down to bandits... Look at the shit_ these dogs has turned Nigeria into.

Stupid people.

this is one of the many unknown reasons the b:ritish united n:orthern and s:outhern Nigeria and also encouraged the eastern region to start a civil war
( after 1960 independence reduced the powers of the 1914 amalgamation ) to remove regionalism to prevent southern Nigeria from becoming too independent.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2020
GreyLaw:

Their leaders have a hand in it. They are making money from BH and the so-called bandits.
they must be very silly, how do they think potential investors or tourists who are looking for where to spend their money feel when they hear these gruesome kind of news? Create employment, they cannot,

Oya attract investors na, dem still cannot, so in essence they don't have any good thing to offer,

Just like the devil their father, they have come to kill, to steal and to destroy.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by uthlaw: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Is not fake.. I will even tell you that is underreported.. I'm in kaduna myself and have been a victim of bandit attack.. The north is a shithole cursed arid region
which area for kaduna you dey,I de sabon!
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by NNEWIsuper: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2020
uthlaw:
which area for kaduna you dey,I de sabon!
Zaria

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by uthlaw: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Zaria
ok,you get idea how much be maize for there?
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by NNEWIsuper: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2020
uthlaw:
ok,you get idea how much be maize for there?
Which kind of maize?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters / Wike Unveils Rivers At 50 Commemorative Logo (Photos) / Benue Bans Open Grazing Of Cattle, Stipulates 5-year-jail Term, N1m Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.