Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads (18973 Views)

Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Galaticos444: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
The so called leaders in that region held a meeting other time.
All they could discussed were #EndSars and social media.
dey shud keep living in denial but sooner than later,there family members will get affected
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by ABlAstate: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Is not fake.. I will even tell you that is underreported.. I'm in kaduna myself and have been a victim of bandit attack.. The north is a shithole cursed arid region
[/s]

Lol just look at someone from the cursed backward shithole Abia state talking about the north. All the northern states are far better than ABIA state. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. See the face of Abia state

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by sammysneh(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Dis people are terrorist disguise as bandits, dey kidnap and also loot these are the trade mark of Boko Haram but the north keep shielding dem

issokay I have said enough this morning
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Kingrefreshed: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by thatsleepboy1: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Is not fake.. I will even tell you that is underreported.. I'm in kaduna myself and have been a victim of bandit attack.. The north is a shithole cursed arid region

But I thought they said that the north is the best place to stay in nigeria?
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by NNEWIsuper: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

But I thought they said that the north is the best place to stay in nigeria?
Huge lies.. That might have been in the 70s..but right now you risk dying from armed bandits and other marauders.. The north is cursed
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by NNEWIsuper: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

[s] Lol just look at someone from the cursed backward shithole Abia state talking about the north. All the northern states are far better than ABIA state. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. See the face of Abia state[/s]
I live in anambra and from Anambala and believe u me, Anambra my state is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala land

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by thatsleepboy1: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Huge lies.. That might have been in the 70s..but right now you risk dying from armed bandits and other marauders.. The north is cursed

Dede biko what are u doing there kwánụ?
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by ABlAstate: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

[/s]

North is safer, decent, developed than the cursed backward shithole called Abia state. cheesy

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by QuickStandard: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2020
Things gets scary daily in this country...

Think of Uninterrupted Power supply,
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call or Whatsapp us. Check sig for contact details
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Starmario(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2020
munstaqq:

You are stupid! Very stupid!

If SARS were presence on our roads, the bandits won't dare.

If asked why you insulted him...do you have a justified responds

You show serious signs of being the stupid one here.....

2 Likes

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by ABlAstate: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

I live in anambra and from Anambala and believe u me, Anambra my state is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala land
[/s]

Hahahaha

We all know that me and you are from the cursed backward shithole Abia state that's ravaged with erosion, filth, bad roads, IPOB terrorists, etc. Abia state is cursed Ibibio land. I spit on Abia state led by a dustbin governor. cheesy

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by BleedTears: 7:11am On Nov 25, 2020
All this fake news.

Where are the body of the bandits

Or their family members
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Kholar211: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2020
quote author=Yenefer post=96412871]Propagating[/quote]sometimes I wonder if you breathe through your anusundecided
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by dex4sure: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

Lol just look at someone from the cursed backward shithole Abia state talking about the north. All the northern states are far better than ABIA state. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. See the face of Abia state

We are talking of human life here bro and not bad roads

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by munstaqq: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Starmario:

If asked why you insulted him...do you have a justified responds
You show serious signs of being the stupid one here.....
I didn't insult, I only reminded him of who he is, stupid.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Kholar211: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Propagating
sometimes I wonder if you breathe through your anus undecided
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Propagating

Look at your disgusting region

Meanwhile you have time to comment of everything concerning Yoruba and ibo matter grin

Shame shame shame grin
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by symbianDON(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2020
government should declare a state of emergency on kaduna-abuja road. that road isn't fit to be travelled on by humans.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by thaoriginator: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Omo, wahala dey jaburata!

Thank God say I don leave road.. I use to do road from interstate pon di highway. Very fragile I must say, with situation on ground now, all way issa death trap...

Na why dem say make people no travel this year cos thugs are out there..

Abeg make all men and women stay safe .
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by thaoriginator: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2020
symbianDON:
government should declare a state of emergency on kaduna-abuja road. that road isn't fit to be travelled on by humans.
shey na only Kd-abj road? Guy everywhere don cast. cry
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by AK481(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2020
When they (northerners ) are ready , they will demand security in the north.

But now let them hide behind one finger and sing their favorite song “ ina ina rajani fidau”

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by authenticman(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2020
The report says they were repelled by the security forces' superior fire power and they made for the nearby forest...... All these repel today repel tomorrow for how long will it continue? What stops the security forces from teaming up and storming the forest to smoke these guys out? Are they spirits?
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by DarkJeddi(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

We all know that me and you are from the cursed backward shithole Abia state that's ravaged with erosion, filth, bad roads, IPOB terrorists, etc. Abia state is cursed Ibibio land. I spit on Abia state led by a dustbin governor. cheesy
Keep mentioning and replying yourself by yourself..
Mumu..
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Abiboss: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Where is that stupid retard called yenefer what does she has to say about this, because if this news is about southerners she will be the first or third to comment, stupid tribalistic bitch

Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Abiboss: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Propagating
I found her, Propaganda till it happens to some of your family stupid retard
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by bencr7: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2020
munstaqq:

You are stupid! Very stupid!

If SARS were presence on our roads, the bandits won't dare.
terrorist that are giving our Nigeria army run fron their money, u are calling SARS
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Ryan03(f): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2020
James4358:
Security Agencies are nt doing enough to curtail the activities of this bandits! They choose to flex muscle in the south were they r nt needed
stay in your house typing rubbish, na your mate dey wear uniform.
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by blackmantis: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2020
What do you call someone who keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

SMH
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by bencr7: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Keep mentioning and replying yourself by yourself..
Mumu..
that guy madness need restructuring i swear
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Justice35: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell.... This is a mare propaganda to paint the north on a bad light...as we speak north is as peaceful as an iceland.....if I lie ask arrewa. cool
Re: Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads by Chicastle: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2020
dogmart:
It is well with this country

It is well with the North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria / Fire Outbreak At Calabar Sub-Power Station (Pictures, Video) / Arrest Interim Government Plotters, APC, PDP Tell DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.