Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Isn't It Amusing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't It Amusing? (6838 Views)

Isn't It Selfish To Bring Children Into This World / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
Today, i was amongst the kids after church & gathered speaking with them, but one in particular & i was sort of playing with his hair(no pedo), when one of the kids asked for my age & i shunned the lil cheek! cheesy that's when the boy(the one who i was playing with his hair) began telling him off as the lil 1 somehow knew my age. . .then i must ave said as a trick that i am 22 & the lil 1 was speculating about it, anyhow the issue of the matter is that one of the lil girl's must ave uttered something quite weird, shocking & amusing all @ the same time. . .she said " I feel sorry for you, because you are 22 and he is 14 and your in-love?" WHAT!? cheesy  shocked grin

It was so surprising to here that from the little one, i just laffed and said we are not in-love & asked her why she thought so, she was like because were talking?huh? by the way the girl is 8years old. . .i guess she must ave interpreted a lot more messages from the conversation,body language & possibly because i was playing with his hair? undecided. . .Hhm kids!

What do u say about this? how do u explain love or being in-love to kids? do kids need to be hidden from a lot more than we think?or is just their imaginations?

p.s I wasn't entirely sure where to post this?family?

Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
abeg back off from that little's girl's future man grin

seriously though, @ 14 he could start developing crushes, so dont be playing with his hair oh.
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
Lol but hon kids like that 8 year old could talk you to jail if you know what I mean. . .
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2011
tpiah!:

abeg back off from that little's girl's future man grin

seriously though, @ 14 he could start developing crushes, so dont be playing with his hair oh.
That's just groose mehn, well he is quite grown for a 14yr old boy, i mean he is tall & speaks fairly mature for his age!

That girl, na tatafo!!
cheesy
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by desholah(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
Nice story pweety
But i think . . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

Pweety Your next m.pads are on me! . . .babe you're loosing it! grin grin

****Runs out to get an interpreter****
undecided
I thought my english was bad?afterall i did not study @ cambridge undecided tongue
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

That's just groose mehn, well he is quite grown for a 14yr old boy, i mean he is tall & speaks fairly mature for his age!

That girl, na tatafo!!
cheesy

^abeg, lef am wink.

i'm sure there are some grown denzel types hanging around somewhere waiting for your perusal.

14 year old na small baby. 20 sef na pikin how much more that one.
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol but hon kids like that 8 year old could talk you to jail if you know what I mean. . .

Imagine!! shocked. . .na dis kinda pikin dey put person 4 wahala ooo. . .what would she ave said if i was massaging his bad for him or something?haaa! cheesy
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by fstranger3(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
tpiah!:

^abeg, lef am wink.

i'm sure there are some grown denzel types hanging around somewhere waiting for your perusal.

14 year old na small baby. 20 sef na pikin how much more that one.

I thought you liked catching them young, No?
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
Brite02:

@poster. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry, there was nor garri included in the stori cool grin tongue

desholah:

Nice story pweety
But[b] i think [/b] . . . undecided lipsrsealed
That?
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by desholah(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Sorry, there was nor garri included in the stori cool grin tongue

That?
Oh my bad,I forgot to complete the sentence cheesy . . .I said i think it's a normal thing.
Nowadays you just hear from children/kids what seems to be expected from an aged person . . .So the world entirely has changed . . .Means the people have changed!!!
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2011
desholah:

Oh my bad,I forgot to complete the sentence cheesy . . .I said i think it's a normal thing.
Nowadays you just hear from children/kids what seems to be expected from an aged person . . .So the world entirely has changed . . .Means the people have changed!!!
It's true sha, even in their behaviour, but do u think they make all these things up most of the time?afterall kids do  imitate what they see people do around them.

r231:

?
I know u want us 2 ave kids, buh don't u think it's still a bit 2 soon sad
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Orton10(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

I thought my english was bad?afterall i did not study @ cambridge undecided tongue
Same hear darling . . . wink

So . . .Pweety You're into lil'kids!   tongue

***Diallin 911***  shocked shocked
LMFDO!
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2011
fstranger3:

I thought you liked catching them young, No?

since i had no success with you, i decided to stick to older, mature men.

ie real men.

i'm not a babysitter.
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by fstranger3(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2011
tpiah!:

since i had no success with you, i decided to stick to older, mature men.

ie real men.

i'm not a babysitter.

Good! Me sef, I am not ready to start packing shyyte all over the place from some confused,ugly looking hag grin

I am glad we had this talk
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2011
fstranger3:

Good! Me sef, I am not reading to start packing shyyte all over the place from some confused,ugly looking hag grin

I am glad we had this talk

so am i.

your english sounds confused.

problem, or are you shy.
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2011
well, I am done, dont know about you.

want to chat some more?
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by desholah(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

It's true sha, even in their behaviour, but do u think they make all these things up most of the time?afterall kids do  imitate what they see people do around them.
No!!!  . . .They don't make up stuffs mostly,But they do imitate just like you have mentioned earlier . . .Mostly they imitate their parents/siblings/folks . . . So they are not into that framing up!!
I can recall the drama i went throughout last season . .When i used to teach P.E at a british sch here . . .I get surprised of how the kids think and the way to express the thoughts and feelings . . .I really love kids wink
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by r231(m): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

nah. . . . . its not

btw what happnd to your fb. . . . . you don disappear
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by zubeyr(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2011
O P conneries  conneries
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2011
r231:

nah. . . . . its not

btw what happnd to your fb. . . . . you don disappear
Me fb?i no get fb ooo

desholah:

No!!! . . .They don't make up stuffs mostly,But they do imitate just like you have mentioned earlier . . .Mostly they imitate their parents/siblings/folks . . . So they are not into that framing up!!
I can recall the drama i went throughout last season . .When i used to teach P.E at a british sch here . . .I get surprised of how the kids think and the way to express the thoughts and feelings . . .I really love kids wink

Aww that's sweet. . .i miss P.E tongue
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by zubeyr(m): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2011
Conneries après conneries
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2011
zubeyr:

O P conneries  conneries
Who conned you?

@ORton not funny sha. . . undecided
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2011
190:

Head always full of fleas.
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by desholah(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Me fb?i no get fb ooo

Aww that's sweet. . .i miss P.E tongue
HAHAHAH . . . Don't tell me you ever took a P.E class pending the high sch tongue

LMAO@orton'comment grin
This guy is really impressing moi cheesy
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by r231(m): 12:27am On Mar 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Me fb?i no get fb ooo

yea right

no comment
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2011
endmoll:

It was so surprising to here that from the little one, i just laffed and said we are not in-love & asked her why she thought so, she was like because were talking?huh? by the way the girl is 8years old. . .i guess she must ave interpreted a lot more messages from the conversation,body language & possibly because i was playing with his hair? . . .Hhm

Hahaha! u r so sick!! cleanse your mind!! cheesy

your meant to assess the mind of the child & not the opposite. . .cheese & peas!

HOW OLD R U REALLY?
cheesy
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2011
pweety!!!

dont be playing with no black folks' hair!!

lol

buy your own. cheesy

abi you wan born for oyibo ni
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 4:36am On Mar 22, 2011
tpiah!:

pweety!!!

dont be playing with no black folks' hair!!

lol

buy your own. cheesy

abi you wan born for oyibo ni

Shurrup there!!

Bwaha i was going to say something. . .but i just can't control what you dirty, little minds will make out of it, nawa ooo.

& i do ave my own hair & a lot of it! grin cheesy
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Pweety4me(f): 4:37am On Mar 22, 2011
@D-sense make sense wink
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 22, 2011
Abeg i'm not referring to the 14 year old o.

just wondering if you got a hankering for oyibo pepper aka i got the blues.
Re: Isn't It Amusing? by jaybee3(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2011
loooool
happy now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Man Was Looking At A Ladys Backside At A Restaurant That Got People Talkin / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / VIRAL! Your D*ck F*cks Better Than Ur Brothers Own! Lady Cries Amid Pleasure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.