Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? (8144 Views)

AGUIYI-IRONSI Decree 34 Abolishing Regionalism Sets Nigeria Back For 100 Years - / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
superlightning:

continue wallowing in your hate and jaundiced reasoning against igbos

Pained

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by superlightning: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Pained
so you think....mumu...lol
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by loveth360(f): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Ngozi Iweala of Igbo Amaka fame is from where ?

Yeye

You Biastards are getting jewed up by the day with your weak attempts at Jewish pipul
Stop the rants because you are nobody,You can only hate and insult Igbos on Nairaland.

But If you try it in real life...sorry is your name.

Now answer this question, Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu that lead the
coup is from where?

Let me help you with options.
(Igbo,south east,yoruba,hausa,south west,fulanis and nigeri delta)
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
loveth360:
Stop the rants because you are nobody,You can only hate and insult Igbos on Nairaland.

But If you try it in real life...sorry is your name.

Now answer this question, Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu that lead the
coup is from where?

Let me help you with options.
(Igbo,south east,yoruba,hausa,south west,fulanis and nigeri delta)

And Azikiwe is from Zungeru.

Ipob lout

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by loveth360(f): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Well we in the ND are more united than you Igbos, your yaribanza cousins and your Nutterners .

Unlike you we share similar political association and principles .

You that in your five mongrelized Igbo states every political party has a stake including the satanic Muslim fanatic APC.

The ND Nationals are building bridges among themselves and uniting while your Igbo nation is facing serious identity crisis with your own Igbo brothers denying being igbo

Go and unite your osu tribe before you carry Niger Delta for head.

We are united and don't need you Igbos for anything.

Use your unity begging skills to get your brothers in Delta and Rivers to stop denying being igbo.

Yeye.
Am from Asaba Delta state,and am Igbo.

Who are you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
loveth360:
Am from Asaba Delta state,and am Igbo.

Who are you.

You are Igbo

Case closed.

If we give you Anioma state you will go by the qualifier Anioma Igbo to dissociate yourself from your brethren

Only you were Bendel Igbo and now Delta Igbo.

You will go to Biafra when time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by loveth360(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

And Azikiwe is from Zungeru.

Ipob lout
Azikiwe is from South east,Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu that lead the coup is from where?

Niger delta wannabe.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
loveth360:
Azikiwe is from South east,Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu that lead the
coup is from where?

Niger delta wannabe.

Look if not for shoddy map drawing by the Brits you belong in biafra

You are igbo and not ND.

Stop claiming what you are not.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by loveth360(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Look if not for shoddy map drawing by the Brits you belong in biafra

You are igbo and not ND.

Stop claiming what you are not.
Am proud of who i am,Am Igbo and a niger delta but you are nobodygrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

And who are you slave to ask who I am and who I descend from ?

It is you that need to ask yourself that question since you don't know where you are coming from

Igbo Jew
Igbo jew, agreed, who are you what is your tribe, who are your people
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by loveth360(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

From the beginning,i know he is an Impostor.

I laughed at you when i see you trying to reason with him.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
LukasPodolski:

There is nothing wrong in being objective.
And I see nothing wrong in being Subjective
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by orisa37: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
When it's Igbo made, it's DEMOCRACY Igbo STYLE. IRONSI OPERATED LIKE AZIKIWE DID WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR GENERAL. OJUKWU ALSO DID LIKE IRONSI. THAT THEY WANT 2023 NOW IS TO TELL THE REST OF US THAT THEY WANT THE REMAINING HALF OF THE CBN WHICH GOWON LEFT BEHIND.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by orisa37: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
When it's Igbo made, it's DEMOCRACY Igbo STYLE. IRONSI OPERATED LIKE AZIKIWE DID WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR GENERAL. OJUKWU ALSO DID LIKE IRONSI. THAT THEY WANT 2023 NOW IS TO TELL THE REST OF US THAT THEY WANT THE REMAINING HALF OF THE CBN WHICH GOWON LEFT BEHIND. NIGERIA IS FUNNY.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

And I see nothing wrong in being Subjective
You actually need subjectivity in order to be objective grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
loveth360:
From the beginning,i know he is an Impostor.

I laughed at you when i see you trying to reason with him.
He is an impostor, he attacks anyone, he hates the Niger Delta, he attacks the Igbo, Attacks the Hausa and the Yorubas, he wants to plunge the Niger Delta Region into crisis, it will not work for him, unless he brings a proof of his tribe, let all know that he is an impostor and a sworn hater of the Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
imhotep:

You actually need subjectivity in order to be objective grin grin grin grin
Some times I wonder who did to the Morden People of a certain west, how could they become so defeated, at the end they will say it a psychological attack, they see chinesse as Superior to themselves lol, because according to them China is building large scale industries while my people are traders, can they say that one can't compare Chinese to Swiss, or Chinesse to Jews, I wonder who gave them this class of Inferiority complex lol, I think we need to start helping them from the west side, they had lost themselves, the way the glorify others makes me wonder if they have faith in themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

OP, there are many questionable things that happened in 1966. We do not dispute this. At a time appropriate for truthful reconciliation past issues like decree 34 will have an appropriate medium for review. At current moment decree 34 will not feed millions of hungry nigerians or heal millions of sick nigerians. It will not pay salary or pension to people.

Beside an interest to create division between East and West and squander the little gain we have earned and with new awareness and knowledge that we are not enemy of one another but in fact arewa is enemy of all and the instigator of trouble, i do not see how decree 34 of 66 will give employment to yoruba graduates in 2020 or bring suitor to Igbo maidens ripe and waiting to be proposed.
Let it go. I beg Yorubas and Igbos on this forum, lets kill this thread.

Dicuss current and ongoing issues of 2020 and security of our future.

If 66 was a pain, lets discuss the joy of working together to reverse it and bring on a restructured nigeria or a independent Oduduwa and Biafra.

You see how you igbos are truly deceptive lying hypocrites.

You want to sweep decree 4 and the reason why you Igbos forced it down Nigerians but will not let us rest over Aburi Accord that you wanted to use to repeal your foolish decree

Why was it only Ojukwu that supported Decree 34 among the military administrators of other regions ?

What changed that Ojukwu wanted decree 34 repealed and a return to true federalism ?

Answer me these questions .

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

You are Igbo

Case closed.

If we give you Anioma state you will go by the qualifier Anioma Igbo to dissociate yourself from your brethren

Only you were Bendel Igbo and now Delta Igbo.

You will go to Biafra when time comes.

And who are you to give them Anioma state, you should rather say if we give you constituency, then not even a constituency because you are an impostor, rather if we rent you a room in the Niger Delta, you will go to Benin or Togo when time comes, Impostor
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

Some times I wonder who did to the Morden People of a certain west, how could they become so defeated, at the end they will say it a psychological attack, they see chinesse as Superior to themselves lol, because according to them China is building large scale industries while my people are traders, can they say that one can't compare Chinese to Swiss, or Chinesse to Jews, I wonder who gave them this class of Inferiority complex lol, I think we need to start helping them from the west side, they had lost themselves, the way the glorify others makes me wonder if they have faith in themselves.
I blame APC for chaining their brains. grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

He is an impostor, he attacks anyone, he hates the Niger Delta, he attacks the Igbo, Attacks the Hausa and the Yorubas, he wants to plunge the Niger Delta Region into crisis, it will not work for him, unless he brings a proof of his tribe, let all know that he is an impostor and a sworn hater of the Niger Delta

And we've seen you Igbo love for ND

Yeye idiot.

For stating why you Igbos truncated the first republic and rolled out repressive decree to cage everyone into your Igbo military dictatorship I am now a hater of the Niger Delta ?

You keep demanding my tribe as if that has anything to do with what I wrote.

Only you have called me an Izon man and now a Hausa fulani mole .

You see how idiotic and foolish you are by trying to paint me a Nutterner so as to dismiss all the facts I posted on your Igbo foolishness , arrogance and greed.

Only your fellow Biastard IPOB Jew rats will take your foolish posts and rants serious.

You Igbos as I have stated are the greatest enemy to the Niger Delta since the day the British yoked us with you in the eastern region.

It was so bad that Western Cameron opted to leave Nigeria completely to avoid you Igbos.

As you keep ranting on fulani oppressive sectional rule why is it difficult for you to see the ND want to be totally and completely free of you Igbos?

We will leave Niggeria for you and your Fulani overlords .

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
GBTYO:

Yeye idiot.

For stating why you Igbos truncated the first republic and rolled out repressive decree to cage everyone into your Igbo military dictatorship I am now a hater of the Niger Delta ?

You see how idiotic and foolish you are by trying to paint me a Nutterner so as to dismiss all the facts I posted on your Igbo foolishness , arrogance and greed.

Only your fellow Biastard IPOB Jew rats will take your foolish posts and rants serious.

You Igbos as I have stated are the greatest enemy to the Niger Delta since the day the British yoked us with you in the eastern region.

It was so bad that Western Cameron opted to leave Nigeria completely to avoid you Igbos.

As you keep ranting on fulani oppressive sectional rule why is it difficult for you to see the ND want to be totally and completely free of you Igbos?

Yeye
[/s]

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

And who are you to give them Anioma state, you should rather say if we give you constituency, then not even a constituency because you are an impostor, rather if we rent you a room in the Niger Delta, you will go to Benin or Togo when time comes, Impostor

Okay I am now a yaribanza .

Lol

Igbo and their tribalistic nature

Well that doesn't stop your total rejection by all nationalities of the Niger Delta.

Biastard Jew larping rat.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
GBTYO:

Lol

Well that doesn't stop your total rejection by all nationalities of the Niger Delta.

[/s]

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Yeye idiot.

Yeye
Yeye dey smell, lol I think the Igbos will be giving you nightmares impostor, lol, E day pain you, you have no pedigree, how is it my fault, all you care about is causing trouble in the Niger Delta, impostor you had been busted,
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Banmeallday: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Any Igbo, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Idoma, etc that cannot see Biafra is the future and wants to remain with Nigger thinking and behaving Niggers then they are on their own...
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Lol

It is Yoruba not Yaribanza, Give respect to a whole tribe of people at least they are not like your non existence tribe impostor
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

Jew kor , Jew nii

You are from Congo deep forest and related to the pygmy tribe.

You have been greatly improved upon via serial inter generational rape to be the cum rag race mixture that the likes of imhotep keeps promoting

Without that Awusa and Igala DNA admixture you would have still been like the original pygmy Igbos of Ebonyi - short and ugly

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Jew kor , Jew nii

You have been greatly improved upon via serial inter generational rape to be the cum rag race mixture that the likes of imhotep keeps promoting

Without that Awusa and Igala DNA admixture you would have still been like the original pygmy Igbos of Ebonyi - short and ugly

Go and study

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Jew kor , Jew nii

Lol, come and compare with Us at anything we beat you, lol, Our men and Women are a masterpiece, one of the most beautiful tribe in The whole of Africa lol and the world generally, Abeg before you bad mouth Ebonyi in terms of Beauty and looks abeg make we see your picture, let's compare you to this our Ebonyi Son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. / Ogun Labor Party Factional Chairman Blasts Segun Odegbami Over Guber Candidacy / Just In: Court Declares Donald Duke As SDP Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.