Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? (7972 Views)

AGUIYI-IRONSI Decree 34 Abolishing Regionalism Sets Nigeria Back For 100 Years - / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by melodyogonna(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

That guy is really like oh my God, his father should be ashamed of him seriously, how can he be talking about a country that belongs to Igala, Jukun, Ibinio, Esan, Edo as if it is a chess game between the Igbos and Fulani, some people mentality is quite questionable, Igbos lost centre were we playing a game, see how people sell their destiny, in all these long passage he had not mentioned even his tribe ones, but keep mentioning Igbos, Fulani lol, no even mention of Hausa, Jeezzz, that guy should particular be recognised instead of him making plans for the future he's busy talking how Igbos lost to the Fulani at first round okay, Igbos and Fulani will play returning leg then since Nigeria only Belongs to Igbos and Fulanis
grin grin
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by superlightning: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

Same Arochukwu that claim Eni as their cultural heritage and will tell you they are more related to Efik than you igbo slaves they brought to our shore for onward delivery to your Jewish happy merchant .

Yeye.

Arochukwu is Niger Deltans who had to learn Igbo language since that was where they hunted ferral Igbos from .

another silly post from a fagged brain
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
superlightning:

another silly post from a fagged brain

Shatap

Ferral negriod .

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Igbo are a very useless people

Bring back slavery .

These feral niggers need to be put to productive work without pay of course .

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by SavageResponse(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

The bold clarified you as a typical Nigerian. They fly funny certificates yet they cannot decipher elementary geography. The silly ND in post, I hoped remotely meant Niger Delta, has Igbo land is integral part of it. I personally canvased and will continue to seek the Republic of Igbo land. Many idiots in Nigeria always think of crude oil as if it starts and ends the world. There are super economies in the world without a pint of crude oil. In 10 years time, Nigeria and its crude oil shall be rendered irrelevant. The northern elites are on the verge of completing a strategic plan where crude oil shall be siphoned to Niger Republic from Nigeria for storage which caution the economic blow from the change to electricity as readily source of power instead of fossil fuel. I guess you keep dwelling on the silly Niger Delta.

Stop talking rubbish, it is not economically feasible to store large quantities of crude oil!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Alexbells,

Why are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:
Alexbells,

Why are you gay?

Lol, GBT = Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender lol, guys check his Moniker, he is gay lol
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:
Alexbells,

Why are you gay?

Lol, GBT = Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender lol, guys check his Moniker, he is gay lol
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

According to NAMBLA approved gay+o+meter, Biastards are gay as fck .

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
GBTYO:

According to NAMBLA approved gay+o+meter, Biastards are gay as fck .
Lol, GBT = Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender lol, guys check his Moniker, he is Gay lol
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Difrent: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

You forgot it was 1966 and no one knows what running a country was really like, it was the experimental phase of our statehoo6

So why is every iboman always blaming Awolowo for his actions in the war,....from agreeing to also declare Oduduwa republic and using hunger as a weapon of war REMEMBER IT WAS 1967_1970 and Awolowo did what he thought was right ,it was the experimental phase of our nationhood

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Difrent:

So why is every iboman always blaming Awolowo for his actions in the war,....from agreeing to also declare Oduduwa republic and using hunger as a weapon of war REMEMBER IT WAS 1967_1970 and Awolowo did what he thought was right ,it was the experimental phase of our nationhood
We had moved on, but we don't expect that everyone understands, for me I personally can't work an Alliance with the Yorubas of the South West, not because of Awo but because of my own personal observations of our difference Ideologies, it's true that people won't totally forget but I won't expect a young Yoruba to take responsibility for the actions of Awolo, I did not say that we should forget, I only said let's not judge our generation by the steps taken by generations back and back, that does not mean forget the past it means you can't hold the present responsible for the past
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Miracle2020: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

You forgot it was 1966 and no one knows what running a country was really like, it was the experimental phase of our statehoo6
but all his advisers were all Igbos. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

We had moved on, but we don't expect that everyone understands, for me I personally can't work an Alliance with the Yorubas of the South West, not because of Awo but because of my own personal observations of our difference Ideologies, it's true that people won't totally forget but I won't expect a young Yoruba to take responsibility for the actions of Awolo, I did not say that we should forget, I only said let's not judge our generation by the steps taken by generations back and back, that does not mean forget the past it means you can't hold the present responsible for the past

Sharap you Jew liat

You didn't move on anything rather you want to obsuficate and hide this bitter truth while claiming victimhood after your foolishness rebounded.

Igbo made Aba fake taqqiya

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Miracle2020:

That Jew rat will never answer you truthfully .

Jews are born liars

1 Like

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Difrent: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
AlexBells:

[b]We had moved on,[/b]but we don't expect that everyone understands, for me I personally can't work an Alliance with the Yorubas of the South West, not because of Awo but because of my own personal observations of our difference Ideologies, it's true that people won't totally forget but I won't expect a young Yoruba to take responsibility for the actions of Awolo, I did not say that we should forget, I only said let's not judge our generation by the steps taken by generations back and back, that does not mean forget the past it means you can't hold the present responsible for the past

Everyone has until your candidate lost election in 2015 and because of that you rather the country scatter,waking up the ghost of BIAFRA....
You shot yourselves in the foot by your ill advised revisionism thinking other are daft and forgetful but when we opened the original history books for you as opposed the fairy tales your forefathers told you,you started singing another tune. It s really a hard time to be ibo,even GEJ has moved on but you guys still carry him matter for head.....
WE WILL NOT JUDGE YOUR GENERATION BY THE ACTIONS OF THE PAST GENERATION ONLY IF YOU STOP BEING STUPID AND STOP ALL THE USELESS REVISIONISM YOU EMBARK UPON

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by superlightning: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Difrent:

Everyone has until your candidate lost election in 2015 and because of that you rather the country scatter,waking up the ghost of BIAFRA....
You shot yourselves in the foot by your ill advised revisionism thinking other are daft and forgetful but when we opened the original history books for you as opposed the fairy tales your forefathers told you,you started singing another tune. It s really a hard time to be ibo,even GEJ has moved on but you guys still carry him matter for head.....
WE WILL NOT JUDGE YOUR GENERATION BY THE ACTIONS OF THE PAST GENERATION ONLY IF YOU STOP BEING STUPID AND STOP ALL THE USELESS REVISIONISM YOU EMBARK UPON

you keep whining about 2015, don't you ever get tired? maybe you have ran out ideas to defend your bias
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Difrent: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2020
superlightning:

you keep whining about 2015, don't you ever get tired? maybe you have ran out ideas to defend your bias

I will keep whining about 2015 because it seems that's when nigerias problem began for you Ibos, it was 2015 that you people remembered the word marginalization when it stopped favouring you .
It was in 2015 that you people started malicious attacks on Yoruba leaders Awolowo and Tinubu.... leaving your mud hut enclave and concerning yourself with YORUBALAND matters is what gives you hard on and anytime you couldn't hate on Yorubas,konji go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by AlexBells(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2020
Miracle2020:
How do you even expect the Igbos to know how to consolidate power for themselves or stuff like that, have the Igbos ever run a country, do you in every sense categories Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ojukwu as Igbo minded people, if Ojukwu was Igbo minded first thing he could have done after returning from England woukd have been to take over his fathers business as the son of the then Richest man in Nigeria, if he entered politics, it could have been a spark but he loved Nigeria that's why he enlisted in the army
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by superlightning: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Difrent:

I will keep whining about 2015 because it seems that's when nigerias problem began for you Ibos, it was 2015 that you people remembered the word marginalization when it stopped favouring you .
It was in 2015 that you people started malicious attacks on Yoruba leaders Awolowo and Tinubu.... leaving your mud hut enclave and concerning yourself with YORUBALAND matters is what gives you hard on and anytime you couldn't hate on Yorubas,konji go kill you

keep whining....
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Dansuqi: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm telling you that if I must speak for myself, Igbos don't need Biafra, My Very Good Ijaw friend by name Storm once told me, it is time for the Igbos to drop the victim card, Biafra was a victim card played by the Igbos and today I can tell you myself and a lot other young Igbos out there do not share the ideology of Biafra, Biafra had outlived its usefulness, We have to rise to the challenges of a new modern Nigeria. We are no longer the Victim but a very proud set of Igbos (what I call Igbo Renaissance) who believes a lot in Nigeria but more so we believe in the right and independence of every group, ethnic group or individuals, if Nigeria is going to ever break which I currently don't wish for, I prefer and want a Republic of Igboland

You sound mature and reasonable unlike most easterners here
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by superlightning: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

You sound mature and reasonable unlike most easterners here
Or he makes you forget your nightmare of a biafra...lol
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Dansuqi: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
superlightning:

Or he makes you forget your nightmare of a biafra...lol

He agrees that Biafra should only be composed of the 5 south eastern states
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Dansuqi: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

He was never forced to resign. He lost election to a headmaster in his constituency which spelt obituary on his political career. Please stop loading up on innuendoes.

Which headmaster you liar

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by GBTYO: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
AlexBells:

How do you even expect the Igbos to know how to consolidate power for themselves or stuff like that, have the Igbos ever run a country, do you in every sense categories Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ojukwu as Igbo minded people, if Ojukwu was Igbo minded first thing he could have done after returning from England woukd have been to take over his fathers business as the son of the then Richest man in Nigeria, if he entered politics, it could have been a spark but he loved Nigeria that's why he enlisted in the army

O-Jew-Ku was a card carrying member of the British Communist party when he was at Oxford

He was inspired by the likes of Fidel Castro and Che Guevara communist movements that swept central and southern America - hence the beard.

He only joined the army as a recruit knowing he won't have been allowed to join as an officer.

His reasons for joining the army as a recruit was to instigate and start a non commissioned officers revolt and seize power .

The British knew about this as Ojukwu was teleguided and radicalized on campus by Jewish MI6 Communist . Cambridge is another one of their recruiting ground.

At this very point the Nigerianization policy was in full swing as the British were set to pull out. MI6 shielded and hid the fact that the army was recruiting radicalized graduates into the officer cadre. Ifeanjuna was probably the most rabid marxist of them all. He and one Wole Soyinka were very close friends when at Ibadan.

Normally, Ojukwu should have been thrown out when his father laid a complaint about his son being dangerously over qualified and radically unfit for military service but rather same British converted him to an officer.

Ojukwu joined the army not out of any fake useless love for Nigeria but as an avenue to stage a future Marxist non commisioned officers coup

Get your sh!t together

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Yujin(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
AlexBells:

That guy is really like oh my God, his father should be ashamed of him seriously, how can he be talking about a country that belongs to Igala, Jukun, Ibinio, Esan, Edo as if it is a chess game between the Igbos and Fulani, some people mentality is quite questionable, Igbos lost centre were we playing a game, see how people sell their destiny, in all these long passage he had not mentioned even his tribe ones, but keep mentioning Igbos, Fulani lol, no even mention of Hausa, Jeezzz, that guy should particular be recognised instead of him making plans for the future he's busy talking how Igbos lost to the Fulani at first round okay, Igbos and Fulani will play returning leg then since Nigeria only Belongs to Igbos and Fulanis
That should make you suspicious of the real person behind the moniker.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by Yujin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
AlexBells:

Who is Ozo Nengi, Don't tell me I been wasting my time with a BBnaija filled head
That's another sign for you to know the real character behind that moniker.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by orisa37: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
NIGERIA WILL ONLY PROGRESS AND BE RIDDEN OF CORRUPTION WHEN THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LIMITED TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ONLY.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by orisa37: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
NIGERIA WILL ONLY PROGRESS AND BE RIDDEN OF CORRUPTION WHEN THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION IS EXPUNGED AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LIMITED TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ONLY. AND FUNDED BY TITHES FROM THE 36 STATE GOVERNMENTS.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by orisa37: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
GOOD QUESTION. THE IGBOS KNOW WHO THEY ARE THAT THEY'RE FULL OF INTRIGUES, CORRUPTION AND SELFISHNESS. MAKE LAWS TO EXCLUDE THEIR HANDS IN A COMMON PIE, THEY'LL RESPECT YOU AND COOPERATE.
Re: Why Did Igbos Not Resist Ironsi's Decree 34 ? by orisa37: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
GOOD QUESTION. THE IGBOS KNOW WHO THEY ARE THAT THEY'RE FULL OF INTRIGUES, CORRUPTION AND SELFISHNESS. MAKE LAWS TO EXCLUDE THEIR HANDS IN A COMMON PIE, THEY'LL RESPECT YOU AND COOPERATE.

BUT PLACE THE IGBOS TO SUPERVISE THE SHARING OF THE PIE, THEY WILL CART AWAY THE PIE THAT NO ONE OTHER THAN THEM WILL TASTE THE PIE AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Are Igbo's Really Jews? / 22 Dumbest Quotes From Our Leaders / We Can't Deceive God: Who Did Pastor Adeboye See In Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.