Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa (31333 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nickshrapnel: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2020
He also has to die
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by thundafire: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2020
How prick go dey stand for juvenile,what is happening
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2020
I hope they have cut off his stupid balls
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Scrupulous419(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2020
very sweet grin

Like my looted palliatives grin
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nicargo: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Alot of things need to be consider STOP
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Dshocker(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2020
The state of Nigeria is lawless
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by jevic(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
What a wicked world we are in. When there are brothels every where...
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by rainerboy1010: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
I don't reach front page

Abeg see my account number.....
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by gambia(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
DropsMic:

This kind of thing happens everywhere.. Not just Nigeria

Yes, I agree with you, but lately, rape cases is on the rise.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damn angry angry
Reminds me of those perverts who were saying secondary school girls are hot, they have big breasts etc, can you see what happens when a person refuses to Flee temptation? Person dey baff, teacher rape and infected her. Stupid pervs on nairaland take note, one day, we'll read of you on fp and na prison you go go straight.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by illicit(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
I don't understand....
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by kudinkarfe: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Castrate him and keep him in a zoo let him remain there for the rest of his life.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Luver55(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
The kind teacher will go to jail
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by AmeLonRo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by gambia(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:
Damn angry angry
Reminds me of those perverts who were saying secondary school girls are hot, they have big breasts etc, can you see what happens when a person refuses to Flee temptation? Person dey baff, teacher rape and infected her. Stupid pervs on nairaland take note, one day, we'll read of you on fp and na prison you go go straight.

Beauty with brains.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Crownp(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cut his prick, rub the spot with pepper and then look for a #500 per size cucumber, rub it with better lotion, insert it into his yansh repeatedly till the dead corpse says its enough(if otherwise, continue inserting)
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Dovegrey: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Afonjas again
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wait... The suspect who even owned up to the crime is still walking free??!...
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by VEXT: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Igbankpa:
Animals everywhere. I have four beautiful sisters, whenever I see a news about rape like this they immediately come to my mind and I begin to imagine how I will feel and react if something like that happens to them. e no go funny Sha , one person must die either me or the culprit and anybody weh DEH on him side. the other day I was behind my last Born who is just 15 but looks bigger than her age one idiot was just looking at her behind and started demonstrating to his friend about her backside then I heard him say to the next guy " wetin children of this days DEH chop see as this one Don full everywhere" omo as I hear am e burst my head. na community people settle us.

U go soon die young.. If u wnt fight every guy wey admire ur sister....

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by nastynic(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
*FORSAGE1.io* is am advanced Forsage tron smart contract which aims to accumulate late tron massively with reg fee of N1500 - N2000 (110 TRX).

Don't wait to be told � join team achievers now to accumulate massively, delay is dangerous if you are not updated then you are outdated.

If you are interested join the group in next chat ⚡⚡

https:///EOMj6AIzKGFGFvLIaDRSga
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by ParkleElegant: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Most times I feel the poor are the one putting themselves in serious trouble, People are looking for how to feed themselves and eliminate poverty from their family,and some fools are busy committing crimes they won't b able to come out from, etc rape like that fool,stealing and killing nah wah oooo,and if they are caught u will see them looking all innocent like they can't hurt a fly and blame it on the devil.

God forbids Rip to the girl

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
He should be killed
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by explosiveskull(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
I just hate hearing this kind of news. What sort of rubbish is this? Raping a minor? Nawa ooh to the extent she died, she may have died out of stress maybe she is asthmatic or have underlying health issue that the raping aggrieved. Now cos of 2seconds pleasure, you will rot in prison and you will be tagged a murderer. You see this thing sex, I fear am pass devil sef.

N/B: it is now that I even read the post, the girl died of blood infection called sceptilitis; very dangerous disease when your blood is infected and you don't promptly pump yourself with strong antibiotics such as ceftraoxine or ciprotab intravenously every 8 hours.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by nenyejane(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heartless human being
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Crownp(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just look for a #500 per size cucumber, rub it with lotion cream and insert it repeatedly to the arse of the idiot till the family of the deceased is satisfied... Dont forget to cut his prick and rub pepper on the spot
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Pio44: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na iron dick him use?, first punishment cut him dick off
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by moneyissweet(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Because the girl's father is poor,he won't dare such nonsense with a rich parents.

kennyflames:
damn

speechless.... this is heartbreaking...
and the culprit get mind to report to police that the victims Father is threatening his life

rip to the dead
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Decryptor(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
A 30-year-old teacher, Promise Sylvanus Ogun, of Government Secondary School, Toroegbeni, in Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, has allegedly raped a minor to death.

They have exported their atrocities from South West to Bayelsa
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by kennyflames(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
i swear this news weak me
E get the Kind crime wey the rich no dey escape
i hope this one doesn't slide away angry

moneyissweet:
Because the girl's father is poor,he won't dare such nonsense with a rich parents.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by pickatyou2: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
What is all with with raping.

How much be ashewo or soap for market.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by geewean(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
rainerboy1010:
Teacher rapes 13-year-old girl to death in Bayelsa

https://thenationonlineng.net/teacher-rapes-13-year-old-girl-to-death-in-bayelsa/
. The police that should ensured the arrest of the teacher considering the overwhelming evidence and even when the culprit has accepted he committed it.Now they are irrelevantly questioning the deceased father.n

when they say the public has zero confidence in the police you should know it's not an emotional issue but an issue bordering around incompetence and lack of Independence.

Thats why many of those GUILTYpolice officers who were served Jungle justice I don't pity them at all.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by sylve11: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sad... sad

Journey well little one. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Off A 2 Storey Building (video) / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.