Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa (31330 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Kaymansion(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Raped to death is now order of the day, may God help our girls
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by ofuonyebi: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS DAILY RAPING & RAPISTS IN NIGERIA?
IS THIS NOT WORST THAN #ENDSARS? OR TERRORISTS?
HOW MANY INNOCENT SOULS HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE UNTIMELY GRAVES?
HOW MANY GREAT DESTINY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED FROM THESE HAPPLESS WEAKER VESSLES
BY BLONKUS HUNGRY KILLERS ?
BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY OUR LAWMAKERS AT NASS ARE AFRAID TO MAKE A LAW THAT CAN #END# THIS DREADED PROBLEM
THAT THREATENS AND MAKE OUR LADIES & WOMEN FOLKS MOST VULNERABLE & ENDANGERED SPECIES AMONG HUMANTY...

I SAY IT LOUD NOW..GOVT MUST #ENDRAPE&RAPISTS#

IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF THESE INNOCENT WEAKERS VESSLESS LIKE & SHARE
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
VEXT:

U go soon die young.. If u wnt fight every guy wey admire ur sister....
Better to die protecting your loved one.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Chris2863(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Let me believe he is from Ogun state grin
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by authority2006(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
talk2hb1:
I sense Poverty here, someone raped your child all you required of him is hospital bills payment.
Arrest the werey, arrest wereys Family join, threaten to kill all of them generation to the 50th generation. Hospital Bills no come work you now know he killed your child, he killed her the day he raped her.
embarassed

Since the parents were not reported to have collected money from him, it was more of ignorance than poverty
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Igbankpa:
Animals everywhere. I have four beautiful sisters, whenever I see a news about rape like this they immediately come to my mind and I begin to imagine how I will feel and react if something like that happens to them. e no go funny Sha , one person must die either me or the culprit and anybody weh DEH on him side. the other day I was behind my last Born who is just 15 but looks bigger than her age one idiot was just looking at her behind and started demonstrating to his friend about her backside then I heard him say to the next guy " wetin children of this days DEH chop see as this one Don full everywhere" omo as I hear am e burst my head. na community people settle us.
Better relocate them abroad o. My brother no more humanity in naija o. Anything can happen to anyone anytime anywhere in naija

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Amhappy(f): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is very a sad. Cradle robbery teacher should not go free oooh. 13yrs old. What a wicked world. Also I'm disappointed in this father. Why not treat your child and hand them the bill to pay. Such you ensure your child got well treated. RIP little girl.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by VEXT: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

Better to die protecting your loved one.

We r saying different things.... They only admire his sister...
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Majestybaba92(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
13 years old girl suppose fit handle 30years old man na
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Majestybaba92(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Igbankpa:
Animals everywhere. I have four beautiful sisters, whenever I see a news about rape like this they immediately come to my mind and I begin to imagine how I will feel and react if something like that happens to them. e no go funny Sha , one person must die either me or the culprit and anybody weh DEH on him side. the other day I was behind my last Born who is just 15 but looks bigger than her age one idiot was just looking at her behind and started demonstrating to his friend about her backside then I heard him say to the next guy " wetin children of this days DEH chop see as this one Don full everywhere" omo as I hear am e burst my head. na community people settle us.

15 years don big na, abi na you want dey Bleep am?
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Freelane33(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wahala for who no get self control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Kkc3030(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sylvanus Sylvanus, if this news is really true
you raped and raped a girl till you snuffed the life out of her judgment day shall come see you in court with her angry relations �
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Igbankpa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
VEXT:

We r saying different things.... They only admire his sister...
yeah man it's only but an admiration at that point in time but I'm looking beyond that moment bro. rape crimes are most of the time not spontaneous but premeditated and borne out of lust, so the tendency of that guy committing such crime is there since he is already lusting after the child.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by fuck419: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nigeria Government should make it compulsory for every male of 25 years to marry at least one woman.

No adult male shall rent an apartment and live alone without his wife.

This would help reduce the rate of sexually related offenses.

The charges for court wedding shall be reduced by 60%.

Annual allowance for married couples, etc.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by ParkleElegant: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Majestybaba92:

15 years don big na, abi na you want dey Bleep am?

What are you saying? At 15 she is still considered as a minor in the eye of the Law, even if she is fully developed and all mature,nah still pikin she be oo,the law sees them as a minor and also vulnerable,please bro be cautious of what you say ... I come in peace
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nickymezor(f): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
CoRnelea:
Rape him too
Hmmm
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Mizfabulous18(f): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Activist001:
WTF? The teacher should and must face the full wrath of the law.

Why do people rape sef when there are over 10 million oloshos in Nigeria who will charge you less than 3k for a night? I'm low-key tired of this useless corn tree. angry
r u saying rape is only prevalent in Nigeria then u must be asleep to the news that happens in other country anyway ur a black man it expected for ur thinking to be like that ...this case has nothing to do with Nigeria absolutely nothing it a world wide case or were u asleep during the say no to rape protest Was Nigeria the one that started it
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Franktom247(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
This country get excess citizens make una use this one do target practice
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by delishpot: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is Nigeria.... Rape is not a big deal to our people. It's frowned upon but not something they consider a major taboo except for the victim who will be considered a taboo for being raped. Rip to the victim.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Forexfocus: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
wicked
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nwaotu10(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Promise Sylvanus Ogun, grin grin
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by lkillbrokehoes: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:
[s]Damn angry angry
Reminds me of those perverts who were saying secondary school girls are hot, they have big breasts etc, can you see what happens when a person refuses to Flee temptation? Person dey baff, teacher rape and infected her. Stupid pervs on nairaland take note, one day, we'll read of you on fp and na prison you go go straight[/s].
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
I blame the parents!!!

Why are your children so scared of approaching you? Why aren't your children close to you? Why wasn't she taught sex education and how to deal with pedophiles? If she had, she would have reported the rape to her parents immidiately!!!

Her fear of being physically abused by her parents made her keep mute for too long. I hope the parents and others here learn a lesson. I
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by ParkleElegant: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
thundafire:
How prick go dey stand for juvenile,what is happening

Some useless ones(prick) fit stand if he see even female animals. A friend of mine was telling me about one of his friend who told him he is always attracted to female dog than women,his reasons was that a female dog has more tighter and sweater Virgina undecided that he would choose a female dog over a woman a billion times,and my friend went further to say he has a lot of female dogs and you will be thinking it for security not knowing he is sexually assaulting this animals
There are animals in form of a human
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by mechanics(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
He should be brought to book.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Ijawblooded: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
This so called teacher is wicked. Akene! This case must not be swept under the carpet o. Justice must prevail.
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by africangal911(f): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
[color=#000000][/color] grin grin grin grin
Igbankpa:
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Jossibest(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
We dnt have police...all we have are those who accept brib and cover crime
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
talk2hb1:
I sense Poverty here, someone raped your child all you required of him is hospital bills payment.
Arrest the werey, arrest wereys Family join, threaten to kill all of them generation to the 50th generation. Hospital Bills no come work you now know he killed your child, he killed her the day he raped her.
embarassed
exactly.my opinion... Poverty is the cause... It kept ringing while reading...
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by stormborn28(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Majestybaba92:
13 years old girl suppose fit handle 30years old man na
i no sure say you normal at all... Planking your head right now dey hungry me
Re: Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Promise Slayvanus Ogun might be from the westside, bayelsans dont teach btw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos / When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.