Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me (65993 Views)

Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures / IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by orgylover: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
is this not child abuse .....pedophilia
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
adorable cheesy
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by jornwhite: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! Redpill traits done dey this boy blood ooo! Premium tears loading for some girls in future ooo! Keep it up boy! Just do it small small!

please don't bring redpill to these before pocohantas and her bandits will start to cumma wail premium tears, gone are those days men wait on women to bring apple, now even men they pluck apple chop & see grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SoftP(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
luminouz:

SoftP.... Stands for "Soft Pênis".

Your moniker says it all bro

Hahahahahah

U got it all wrong Nigg grin

Lock me up with ur Sist, she will testify
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Decryptor(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
SoftP:

Dem don break ur heart nii
grin

No be when i give person my heart e go get chance break am? undecided
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SoftP(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Decryptor:

No be when i give person my heart e go get chance break am? undecided

Talk true grin
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Opexzy: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Omoslim26:

Guy see The best you can do is to unshyly teach your kids stuffs concerning sex attraction with the opposite sex
something happen today for my house with my Neighbour Kids wey still dey keep me in shock since I come back from office

guy Our kids need prayers dey are too exposed to sexism and if we don't incur core values and information in them God have mercy

You are right... Kids are very exposed this days and we have to live with it, it is better you teach them that thing the right way or they will go out to learn it the wrong way
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by okpukpu(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thegracefulness:
Children are a gift from the gods—them dey only talk this one if the pikin resemble that boy for up.

growing up, I didn’t get this kind of love from my father. We endured our presence. I always wanted to see him leave, I just could not wait to watch him say that “Oya bye bye” as he left the door.

I think it has caused a lot of psychological damage especially with how I relate with people. I don’t care much about people.

Nigerians we dey go through things oh! But somebody would say nothing like trauma or temporal-mental unbalance in African man.

by the way, I thought to use this opportunity to raise awareness. I’m desperate, I need to raise money for my masters that begins in the first quarter of next year. And so I’m selling landed properties that I ordinarily shouldn’t sell. Please check my profile.

My brother the reason Africa is a shithole is because we neglect mental health. Your story is similar or evn better than others and only few survives it.

In a working system almost half of Nigerian population will be in the psych ward...from government officials to public servants down to those in the street.

1 Like

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by luminouz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
SoftP:

Hahahahahah

U got it all wrong Nigg grin

Lock me up with ur Sist, she will testify

Use yours hommie... wink
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by anyicash(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
debbiebianca2:
“I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me” -Actor IK Ogbonna’s Son Tells Mom

The little boy said if all the girls keep chasing him, that he will run very well. He went further to tell his mother that girls wahala is too much.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExsRcDv9ZHM
he has taken a very good decision on time.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Deemayor: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
For Him Mind
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Meedon: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bros.

No be lie.

Na as e be you talk am.

Thegracefulness:
Children are a gift from the gods—them dey only talk this one if the pikin resemble that boy for up.

growing up, I didn’t get this kind of love from my father. We endured our presence. I always wanted to see him leave, I just could not wait to watch him say that “Oya bye bye” as he left the door.

I think it has caused a lot of psychological damage especially with how I relate with people. I don’t care much about people.

Nigerians we dey go through things oh! But somebody would say nothing like trauma or temporal-mental unbalance in African man.

by the way, I thought to use this opportunity to raise awareness. I’m desperate, I need to raise money for my masters that begins in the first quarter of next year. And so I’m selling landed properties that I ordinarily shouldn’t sell. Please check my profile.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Brunicekid(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Thegracefulness:

My candid advice: Do not sell landed properties to run Masters...Use returns on investment from your landed properties to run Masters instead!!
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by lkillbrokehoes: 12:58am On Nov 26, 2020
My boy
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by stevebond007(m): 2:09am On Nov 26, 2020
lol... small boy talk.
I had the experience in pry 3 and pry 6.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Williamsesco(m): 2:27am On Nov 26, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
This boy has choose the path of peace in life.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
show me how to go about it..
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by freemi(m): 3:22am On Nov 26, 2020
SunriseW:
Why are they all trying to strangle him
lols
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2020
Marry fine woman for the sake of your children o
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Microwhy: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Thegracefulness:

Why don't you contact gods of irabutu for help since children too are from gods.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by captain2020(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Have you cash out? If yes, show proof
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Hustle oh

Make your child no follow they drag palliative for naija
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Thegracefulness: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Brunicekid:
My candid advice: Do not sell landed properties to run Masters...Use returns on investment from your landed properties to run Masters instead!!

you’re a wise man Brunice. Well, that’s exactly what I plan to do. For a fact I’m not planning on exhausting the entire proceeds made from the sale on my Masters program.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by darams4all(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2020
How does this bring down the price of petroleum and a bag of rice.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by lifenajeje(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Interested but I don't know how to check signature
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SarutobiEky(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Bro how does the stuff on your siggy work?

The referral stuff turned me off..is there a way around it?

And have you received payment from the platform?
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Iamtayelolu: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Have you heard the latest and trending gospel song ? Click on Link to listen to *KRISTI ALADE TI DE BY OLAMIDE SMART* and give glory to God.
https://audiomack.com/olamide-smart-2/song/kristi-alade-ti-de

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Youngaboy(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Am interested�
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by bigiyaro(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2020
This one that you have started complaining of girls, no come go be homo o.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Denique(f): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Thegracefulness:

Hmmm...it is well indeed!

Some of us can't even relate as we didn't feel their presence at all.
It's good to speak out at times to clear your mind off the thoughts and create some level of awareness of what the average Nigerian home feels like.

Nigerians are indeed going through a lot!

BTW, why not use the landed property as collateral rather than an outright sell off?

1 Like

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by bizzibodi(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2020
No b Ike blood dey flow for him body again
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Thegracefulness: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.