Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me (65801 Views)

Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures / IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Handsome boy
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Humorme2(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Such a beautiful child kiss
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
See lovely children.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Girls na wahalaoo! Hmm word!
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Olarewaju89: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
maberry:
Honestly without sounding biased or pained
This is an irrevant story

No be lie
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by luminouz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
See as this small geh disgrace naija gehs!!!.....

He no even get respect cheesy
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Goodman247: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
What are his parents teaching him, he is just a child
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Badonasty(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
lol....na so dem use money collect this babe from IK hand

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by luminouz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
SoftP:
That’s not a good mentality to cook on a growing child,
funny as it may sound, there is more to what he is saying than just a skit
By the time he is of age, he starts seeing the opposite sex as a problem rather being a blessing
So he should see who as a blessing when he already said they get wahala? undecided
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by CSTRR: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
They have barbed away that his David Luiz hair.

Don't worry,son.
Your time will come.

You sef go shift girls pants tire.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thegracefulness:
Children are a gift from the gods—them dey only talk this one if the pikin resemble that boy for up.

growing up, I didn’t get this kind of love from my father. We endured our presence. I always wanted to see him leave, I just could not wait to watch him say that “Oya bye bye” as he left the door.

I think it has caused a lot of psychological damage especially with how I relate with people. I don’t care much about people.

Nigerians we dey go through things oh! But somebody would say nothing like trauma or temporal-mental unbalance in African man.

by the way, I thought to use this opportunity to raise awareness. I’m desperate, I need to raise money for my masters that begins in the first quarter of next year. And so I’m selling landed properties that I ordinarily shouldn’t sell. Please check my profile.

True story, my dad was so strict that we pray everyday that he gets a job offshore so he will comes just once In 3 months our prayer was never answered. He scold us over everything and anything, that really affected me, I'm an introvert- I don't speak much. Trrying to break out.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oh little dude has barbed his hair, the last time i saw this kid at circle mall, Kid had lots of hair shocked
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by MediMedi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
divorced couple.....
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Edidiong123: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by lathrowinger: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
This boy has choose the path of peace in life.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.

How?
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by QuickStandard: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Funny.....

We buy used INVERTER BATTERIES.
Sell your dead batteries, scrapped batteries, condemned batteries and we can pick up from any location.

Check SIG for contact details
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by jerry2cino(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na hollywood you dey Go,no be nolly

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Omoslim26: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Opexzy:
Funny and cute kid

I must also commend the intelligence of the kid, for knowing this open secrete at a very early stage of his life.

Guy see The best you can do is to unshyly teach your kids stuffs concerning sex attraction with the opposite sex
something happen today for my house with my Neighbour Kids wey still dey keep me in shock since I come back from office

guy Our kids need prayers dey are too exposed to sexism and if we don't incur core values and information in them God have mercy
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
At this age, he already knows about dating.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Decryptor(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
SoftP:
That’s not a good mentality to cook on a growing child,
funny as it may sound, there is more to what he is saying than just a skit
By the time he is of age, he starts seeing the opposite sex as a problem rather being a blessing

The female sex has always been a problem and not a blessing! People who rendered a perfectly created world useless from the days of Eden

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Eriokanmi: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
iamyemiakins:

An indirect blow to his mum, abi how small pikin like you go don already sample girls to know their level of wahala.
when wives rant over their husbands at home, do you think kids don't see...especially male kids grin? They'd be like...is this what me too would be going through when I grow up, lol. Women wahala too much no be small. My friend invited me to a dinner some years back. On getting to his house, I could hear the wife rant, so loudly that they both didn't notice when I entered the living room as they both were fully carried away in argument. I heard the wife say, you...tell me exactly what you've done for me since we got married 6 years ago...just one thing. This was the same woman whose husband bought a hyundai tuxon brand new a couple of months earlier. That was the most recent gift for her. Through my friend , 2 of her siblings successfully relocated to North America with family. The siblings were never employed for years despite graduating with 2.1 , both of them from a reputable university in Nigeria. They'd pass all the job tests , including oral interviews but when it gets to employing them, stories would start. Those who never participated in any of the job interviews and aptitude tests would eventually get the job, most of whom are company directors' relations or ministers children. They had to get married in anticipation that things would improve as they were not growing any younger. My friend sponsored their wedding. Despite all these, the wife still asked him to mention just one thing he had done for her since they got married grin

In summary, my friend through his company successfully migrated them overseas. He also asked her to stop work as a manager in a blue chip company cos of the stress, paying her more than she was earning as manager monthly. My friend is a big boy I must tell. Just because he refused to approve of her snnual vacation without him traveling with her, she was shouting , asking him to point to one single thing he's ever done for her. My friend said the stress of kids would be unbearable to her so she should let them plan it for fall, instead of summer when he'dbe less busy and they could travel together. Women wahala plenti and the truth is, they don't even know what they want themselves.

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SoftP(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Decryptor:

The female sex has always been a problem and not a blessing! People who rendered a perfectly created world useless from the days of Eden

Dem don break ur heart nii
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SoftP(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
luminouz:
So he should see who as a blessing when he already said they get wahala? undecided

Men with broken heart

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
SoftP:

Men with broken heart

SoftP.... Stands for "Soft Pênis".

Your moniker says it all bro

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ok o
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Onnasucs1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jackpa grin grin grin

He looks so much like his father
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Opexzy:
Funny and cute kid

I must also commend the intelligence of the kid, for knowing this open secrete at a very early stage of his life.
Am telling you him knowing all of this
He will be successful in Life
If you chase a bitch instead of money you already know what will happen cool

Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by divinitybillz(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
I wonder why a lot of people think sleeping with so many gurls is an achievement. The small minded ones would even brag about it. Life can be put in far better use.
Re: Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me by jornwhite: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
SAMBARRY:
His Mon put him up to that undecided

He's too young and naieve to say such

Why will his mom put him up to say something like that, "gurls wahala is tew much" is that not even a jap to her.
The boy is naive and tew small to know gurls are baggages of wahala, here is what happened he knew that watching his mom in action grin
children form there formative thinking from what they see there parent do or how they behave. ciao

Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES)