Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES (2827 Views)

Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria / Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Abia state has defiled development since 1999. Abia has been ruled by Orji Kalu, Ta Orji and now Ikpeazu. Abia hasn't had any form of development since 1999 till date.

Abia state is best described as the worst and most backward state in Nigeria devastated and ravaged with filth, horribly dilapidated bad roads with craters. Aba has degenerated into hellfire while Umuahia is more or less a rural area littered with old houses, bad roads and filth.

Abia state government is owing civil servants upto 1yr areas, owing pensioners upto 3yrs areas.

Hospitals in Abia state are mere poultry farms. Schools in Abia state can best be described as pig houses.

I am ashamed of being an indigene of Abia state

Abia state is simply the sewage pit toilet of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by RuddyFusion(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Who is this amu that's always posting rubbish here about Abia State

Abia and any part of it is not as bad as this Elfulefu is making it look.,..,this is obviously a political hetch job

6 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by OnyeOhuu: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Abia State is bad just like every other States in Nigeria.

Let's be truthful to ourselves.
The 1999 constitution is our problem.
We need restructuring and devolution or disintegration.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Our politicians do not care about us,
Let's save ourselves and have some pride.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by longetivity(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
it's a lie, This is LAGOS cool

3 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
That last picture dey turn my head
Anybody wey open mouth call Nigeria giant of Africa is a cow

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by GitmoAuditors: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Abia is a dead state. Nnewisuper over to you

8 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Abia and any part of it is not as bad as this Elfulefu is making it look.,..,this is obviously a political hetch job

The whole of Abia state is devastated and ravaged with horrific bad roads and filth. Nnewisuper is very much aware of this

6 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by XANDERO85: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
RuddyFusion:

The disturbed bastard isn't Igbo! Let him carry on.....i'd have said it's his life that's being wasted, but then again he's probably being paid for this given the way he creates similar anti-Abia threads almost on a weekly basis!

It's part of the wider goal of demarketing Alaigbo and is driven mainly by pure, undiluted hate! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Dovegrey: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Aboki face ur north abia state is better than ur entire north ABIAstate RIVER1sson Okpalanambra NNEWIsuper Na u dey handle these accounts. bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by XANDERO85: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

Thanks.

You're a gullible fool if you, who purports to be a Abia man, thinks those pics are a true representation of Abia State of today!
Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Cyberterror: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Abia state needs salvation..

8 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by RuddyFusion(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
ABlAstate:

The whole of Abia state is devastated and ravaged with horrific bad roads and filth. Nnewisuper is very much aware of this
.....You're talking to someone who doesn't know Abia right?.…...continue akpa amu

2 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by RuddyFusion(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
XANDERO85:

The disturbed bastard isn't Igbo! Let him carry on.....i'd have said it's his life that's being wasted, but then again he's probably being paid for this given the way he creates similar anti-Abia threads almost on a weekly basis!

It's part of the wider goal of demarketing Alaigbo and is driven mainly by pure, undiluted hate! smiley
the focus on Abia by this aturu is just too much

2 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by OnyeOhuu: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
XANDERO85:

You're a gullible fool if you, who purports to be a Abia man, thinks those pics are a true representation of Abia State of today!

I'm not from Abia, I know the OP is one of those Northerners who always come here to create threads about South East States while claiming to be from the South East.

I'm just letting them know that all states in Nigeria are bad as well.
Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
RuddyFusion:
.....You're talking to someone who doesn't know Abia right?.…...continue akpa amu

Ok prove me wrong with your own pictures

4 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria. Fact

OnyeOhuu:

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by madmohamed(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
ABlAstate:
Abia state has defiled development since 1999. Abia has been ruled by Orji Kalu, Ta Orji and now Ikpeazu. Abia hasn't had any form of development since 1999 till date.

Abia state is best described as the worst and most backward state in Nigeria devastated and ravaged with filth, horribly dilapidated bad roads with craters. Aba has degenerated into hellfire while Umuahia is more or less a rural area littered with old houses, bad roads and filth.

Abia state government is owing civil servants upto 1yr areas, owing pensioners upto 3yrs areas.

Hospitals in Abia state are mere poultry farms. Schools in Abia state can best be described as pig houses.

u can see no body want like you shit again. Not interested

2 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
madmohamed:
u can see no body want like you shit again. Not interested

You are already on the thread, lets make Abia state a better place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Some people has taken upon themselves to destroy Abia image....Lol Abia is blessed and those in Abia are making it. Abia is a great state an will remain great. Haters keep hating...

And as for the mods, you guys are biased and selective....you can as well push this rubbish to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Divoc:
Some people has taken upon themselves to destroy Abia image....Lol Abia is blessed and those in Abia are making it. Abia is a great state an will remain great. Haters keep hating...

And as for the mods, you guys are biased and selective....you can as well push this rubbish to the front page.

Abia is my state of origin, we must expose the mess called Abia state if we want it to become good like other states in the SE and Nigeria at large

6 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cyberterror:
Abia state needs salvation..

Very true, we need the help of all Nigerians to save Abia state. Abia state is in a dilapidated mess.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by maak400: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nnamdi cownu is from abia, he should call the governor to order. Ibos should seek development from their governors and leaders instead of crying marginalizion up and down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
You are not from Abia but I am. Please if you think I am lying, then post pictures of the exact locations as mine, lets compare. My pictures are the current condition of Abia state. If it's not true, some residents of Aba would have challenged me with pictures, but it's the true situation on ground

[s]
XANDERO85:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Nwadiuto247: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
ABlAstate:

And the useless Aba touts IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are busy attacking Buhari and other tribes rather than pressure the governor of their dirty Abia state to improve their state. So shameful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Nwadiuto247: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Divoc:

why are you deceiving yourself IPOB tout.?

Your state is extremely in a mess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by bettyharry101: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

Thanks.
I have traveled to at lest 9 state in Nigeria , Abia own is a nightmare.At lest some state in the east are beautiful and sane but definitely not Abia state .The people and their state govt are dirty pigs . What stops the association of market men and women to organize sanitation in their environs and ensure garbages are properly disposed and burnt when its dry ? How can thousand of people sell their goods and services in filth, without thinking of how to come together to make their immediate environment livable ?

9 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by bettyharry101: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Some state in the East are beautiful and sane but definitely not Abia state .The people and their state govt are dirty pigs . What stops the association of market men and women to organize sanitation in their enviroment and ensure garbages are properly disposed and burnt when they dry up ? How can thousand of people sell their goods and services in filth, without thinking of how to come together to make their immediate environment livable ? I watch a refugee camps in Ethiopia and saw how neat those people are. If it were the case in Nigeria they would have been popping and peeing where they sleep .We are too dirty as a nation .
Only the people from Calabar are neat and do not tolerate dirt in their environment but the rest tribes and their state, do not have regard for their environment . They can live comfortable in filth.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by uptimum123(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
One of the potopoto republic.

What else were you expecting... Part of the reason they are finding it hard to go back to their abode

SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by AdaugoChisom(f): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
I doubt if the pictures are recent. The quality shows that the pictures is outdated
Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by KenOne: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
I am yet to see or hear Sen Abaribe speak on the state of Abia his home state.

But makes noise on issue about the Federal govt, tell me how Nigeria will progress if we have Sen Abaribe's home state like this.

Or has Abaribe spoken about the SUVs for NASS members. He'll never speak about NASS excessive spending and cutting down their budget in the face of dwindling oil revenue because he benefits from it.

Saint Abaribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by ABlAstate: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
I doubt if the pictures are recent. The quality shows that the pictures is outdated

The pictures are very very recently taken. If you doubt me, go to the location of these pictures and confirm. I have added the location for easy identification.

5 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Divoc:

[/s]Does Abia state has any image at all? You are like Buhari's zombies. You care much about non existing image of your tribe man but not about good governance. Your education is a waste. Shame on you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: FG Orders Police To Ignore Human Rights And 'kill Them All' / Which Faction Controls Apc After The State Congresses? / BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.