Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES (2821 Views)

Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria / Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Muna4real(f): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

I post only Abia because it is my state of origin and it is also the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. So shut up

State of origin my foot. Haven't you noticed that you are the only one who posts rubbish pics about a state on nairaland? Is that how indigens of a state behave ? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Muna4real(f): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2020
ABlAstate:
Because I am about the only sane Abian while most you are trying to cover the mess called Abia. No wonder Abia has become the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Good, since you are the only sane Abian of all the millions of Abians in this world, I think you should go to the government office and table your complaint, or simply write him a letter. If you can't do that, you shut your stinking mouth up.

Will your name change if you begin to advertise the creative and innovative nature of Aba people? Will you die if you post pictures of the tourist centers in Abia state? Instead of stupidly telling us that nothing good will come out of Abia state, why not tell us about the popular Aba market and it's inventions . Instead of insulting Abians, why not tell everyone about the brilliant and intelligent children Abia state can boast of?

It's funny how indigens of worse states keep cheering you on but will never and I mean NEVER post pics of their states here. They will join you to insult Abia but their states rots away. There is no worse case of stupidity than this.

They insult Abia state but their state can't boast of a market like the one in Aba. They insult Abia state but their children don't have the brains that Abia kids have. Can't you see your stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Muna4real(f): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2020
ABlAstate:
Lol if you like cry from now till tomorrow, Abia state is the worst and the most backward state in Nigeria. cheesy

[s][/s]

Odddde!

Keep posting pics to people who don't give a shit about Abia state

Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Muna4real(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2020
ABlAstate:
Lol if you like cry from now till tomorrow, Abia state is the worst and the most backward state in Nigeria. cheesy

[s][/s]

Wow! I just realized that I've been lecturing someone who is not even igbo let alone Abian! I just wasted my energy grin
Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by superlightning: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Muna4real:

Wow! I just realized that I've been lecturing someone who is not even igbo let alone Abian! I just wasted my energy grin

nne, he is not from abia state. He ain't even igbo. he is not even a constructive critic for a non-igbo

Let the mad dog bark as much as he can. We only respond to him whenever we feel like.
Re: Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES by Demurkelly: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
superlightning:

Don't mind the slowpoke....maybe Alexx Ekubo took away the heart and admiration of his love interest....so he is taking it out on the state of the handsome arochukwu actor.....lol

Lol...kill me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers state PDP Governorship Candidate Fubara Picks Ngozi Ordu As Deputy / Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana / How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.