Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (55868 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Unbreakable007: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Landlord said I sud leave her daughter alone or.....
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
britiko:

Lol, funny thing is he was an Italian.

There is a lebanese that own a fast food that is into traditional stuff. The staff that discovered it was sacked.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by stacyadams: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
lovat:
Who is this idiot? People like you are noisemakers. If you are my landlord, I will come in by 2am and if you make noise, I will beat you up and lock you in guard room for a week.

I will be in court before you file any case. You be idiot
angry grin grin this one off muah
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:

OLOSHO, get-off my mentions joor, l dont have your time.

Naaaaaa you have my time dawg, you mentioned me first so bring it on, you mistake of an entity.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
iamloyalty:

He has my respects before but i can see that he is so full of hate and himself.

I've never noticed the rag before, how a so called mistake of a man can come online and look down on tenants with complaints because he owns a makeshift shanty, shows the kind of miserable, bitter, disgusting specie he is.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by One4me: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Naaaaaa you have my time dawg, you mentioned me first so bring it on, you mistake of an entity.

I figured you out already, nothing but a cheap, useless Pr0stitute. angry
No wonder Landlords are always throwing you out, you turn their house to a Brothel, overnight.
All over Nairaland dropping phone numbers, looking for a man.
Almost 6,000 posts, under two years on NL! shocked shocked
A Hoe is always a Hoe. undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by britiko: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
iamloyalty:

There is a lebanese that own a fast food that is into traditional stuff. The staff that discovered it was sacked.

Wow.. and if it were Nigerian they might av gone jungle justice way. Nawa o
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Tony142: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:

No, l did not attack you Tony.
All l did was to just let you be aware that you will also become a landlord, one day and whatever you do to your Landlord now, would be done unto you.
Many tenants have taken advantage of some poor landlady, just because she did not know how to go about her rights. That is unfair.

Let me give you an example: Where l live, we all turn-off our Generator by 11pm, everyone, no exception.
But l have helped a few of my Tenants to build inverters that can Power their fan and TV for the whole night, as a way of getting the ebst of both worlds. We all sleep peacefully and we still get the benefit of fan and TV.
What would you say to that?
Ofcourse, there will always be unreasonable people (tenant and landlord) but l deal with each person, as they present themselves.
If you are a Landlord, would you rather like a tenant to keep coming to open the Gate at 1am in the night, thereby exposing everyone else in the house to Danger of Armed Robbers?

Do unto others, as you want them to do unto you! - Golden Rule.

I am certain that if you are nice to your Landlord, he will be nice to you, at least that is my own policy

There are 2 things here which are

1. Landlord rules
2.Tenant lifestyle

U are talking about number 1 above, why me I am talking about number 2 above

Example of Landlord rule are

(a) The Gate is lock by 8pm
(b) u should not use gas cooker(to prevent burning his house I guess)
(c) u most sweep the compound at least 3times every week e.t.c
(d) u most watch the public toilet and bathroom at least twice a week

What I listed above are example of landlord house rule, those rules are for the maintainance of the house

Now, let look at example of Tenant lifestyle

(a) like watching football matches
(b) sociable and have a lot of friends
(c) like praying at midnight e.t.c

What I listed above are example of Tenant lifestyle, now here is the problem

Let assume your 3 of your tenant like watching football matches, and u said your gate most be lock by 8pm, now let assume there is a hot and sweet football matches by 8pm and this 3 tenant went and watch it before they will return back it might be around 10pm

So, u can see, this 3 tenant lifestyle does not suit your house rule, so since this 3 tenant like watching football does it means they want to destroy your house for breaking your rules? No, does it mean they are bad tenant? No, just that their lifestyle and your rule do not match, if u continue to force this tenant to obey your 8pm rule, there is aa high chance this 3 tenant will pack out of your house after 6 months or 1year.

Now, here is the big problem, instead of landlord to focus on the "Landlord house rule" they will go and focus on the "Tenant lifestyle rule"

Below are example of landlord who focus on Tanant lifestyle rule

(a) do not bring visitors to this house
(b) do not pray in the midnight
(c) do not bring female friends to this house
(d) no music
(e) do not talk to your fellow tenant everybody should mind their business

Let me explain the above one after the other

(a) do not bring in visitor to this house: in this thread there was someone who said his landlord as them not to bring any visitor to his house, now my question is if I do not bring in visitor how can my father visit me? How can my mother visit me? How can my brother visit me? How can my sister visit me? How can my male friends visit me? How can my female friends visit me? If a landlord say no one should visit a tanant that landlord is mad, very mad, there is no connection between visitor and Landlord house rules, visit is under tenant lifestyle rule, so u can not tell me to not bring in visitor

Let me tell u a story, I am a sickle cell patient (SS) and also a 200Level student, in march this year I was very sick in school, I was sick to the extent I almost die, so I called my father, but there was lockedown because of corona virus, so my father could not come, my father work close to northern part of Nigeria, while me I school in the south south, the journey from north to south is very very far, so my father could not come and see me, since my father could not come my father have to call my uncle who live in warri, warri was very close to the state were I school, so after my father called my uncle, withing 7hrs, my uncle came to see me, and took me to the hospital were I was treated and blood was ttransfused into my body, now let assume I live in a house were the landlord said there should be no visitor, how can my uncle come when the landlord said there should be no visitor? That means I would have die, Abi? No I will not die the landlord will die instead, #nonsense

May God punish landlord how think he can dictate how people should live their live, even my parents do not dictate how I should live my live not to talk of one useless landlord somewhere #nonsense again

You have a house do not mean u should control how people live their life, even God do not control people, God give people freedom to do as they like, if God wanted to control people enh, trust me there would have been no sin in the world, the reason while there are sin today is because God do not control people, he leave them to do whatever they want, if God do not control people, then who is a landlord to control people life?

If u are a landlord your job is to focus on "Landlord house maintenance rule" and NOT "Tenant lifestyle rule"

if I am a landlord I will only focus on how my house can be clean and neath, for example I can put a rule that u most wash the toilet and bathroom every Saturday or twice as week

Landlord should start focusing on rule that will make their house to be clean, neath and maintain, and NOT rule that will tell tenant how to leave his life

For the sake of this thread I come up with a quote which state that

"Every Landlord was once a tanant, except those who inherited their house from their rich parent" - Tony142, 2020

So, what the above quote means is that for the fact that tenant leave in your house do not mean they will leave there forever, they can still become landlord tomorrow, in fact, even u, I am very sure u where once a tanant, true or false?

There are a lot of things and story I would have reveal but I have typed too much already, I am tired of typing, so I would stop here

A good landlord is a landlord who is friendly with his tenant, and not the one that is strict and try to control his tenant life as if his tenant are children

If I have a house I will never leave in the same house with my tenant, I will build my own house separately were me myself , my wife and my children will live , I will only visit my tanant once in a month to see how they are maintaining my house

My advice to people: if u want to have peace of mind pls do not live on the same house with your landlord, live in a house were there is no landlord

But before I go, let me give u another quote of mine which state that

"If u are a Landlord or Landlady who always dictate how your tenant should live their personal life, there is 100% chance that atleast 2 or 3 people will pack out of your house every year" - Tony142, 2020

Bye... cool

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by One4me: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
iamloyalty:

He has my respects before but i can see that he is so full of hate and himself.

Just shows your so-called 'respect' is a fantasy, borne out of what butters your bread!
Who needs that sort of useless respect? grin grin
Please don devalue me with your 'respect', mbok. undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:

I figured you out already, nothing but a cheap, useless Pr0stitute.
No wonder Landlords are always throwing you out, you turn their house to a Brothel, overnight.
All over Nairaland dropping phone numbers, looking for a man. grin grin
A Hoe is always a Hoe. undecided

Looking for which man? Quote any guy I dropped my phone number to, let him come here and explain if I'm dying for his attention, you son of a thousand fathers,

A fool will always be a fool, you slow/saggy/dead balls dog who is definitely among the slums of the earth.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Tony142: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Looking for which man? Quote any guy I dropped my phone number to, let him come here and explain if I'm dying for his attention, you son of a thousand fathers,

A fool will always be a fool, you slow/saggy/dead balls dog who is definitely among the slums of the earth.

No mind that man

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tony142:

No mind that man

People here know I don't stoop low trading insults online cos it's not my thing, but this guy, I have to make an exception, he is a boastful, prideful, egoistic fool that can only make mouth online, he is definitely nothing offline.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by lovat(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:

Even your father cannot drag with me, how much less the runt, !mbec!le he sired! grin grin
Gerroutahea and tell your father to build you a small Hut so you can stop sleeping under the bridge.
You are all over the place crying about Landlord, when you mates have completed their first building.
Children of Poverty, all they do is cry over what they cant control. undecided grin
Your father sired an Idiot that's why he fvcked your mother the day he lost his pool bet. That's the reason you Re always angry cos you are a child of anger.

Remember you be idiot and you will ne an idiot forever

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by One4me: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tony142:

1. Landlord rules
2.Tenant lifestyle

What I listed above are example of landlord house rule, those rules are for the maintainance of the house

Let assume your 3 of your tenant like watching football matches, and u said your gate most be lock by 8pm, now let assume there is a hot and sweet football matches by 8pm and this 3 tenant went and watch it before they will return back it might be around 10pm

So, u can see, this 3 tenant lifestyle does not suit your house rule, so since this 3 tenant like watching football does it means they want to destroy your house for breaking your rules? No, does it mean they are bad tenant? No, just that their lifestyle and your rule do not match, if u continue to force this tenant to obey your 8pm rule, there is aa high chance this 3 tenant will pack out of your house after 6 months or 1year.

Now, here is the big problem, instead of landlord to focus on the "Landlord house rule" they will go and focus on the "Tenant lifestyle rule"

(d) no music

(a) do not bring in visitor to this house: in this thread there was someone who said his landlord as them not to bring any visitor to his house, now my question is if I do not bring in visitor how can my father visit me? How can my mother visit me? How can my brother visit me? How can my sister visit me? How can my male friends visit me? How can my female friends visit me? If a landlord say no one should visit a tanant that landlord is mad, very mad, there is no connection between visitor and Landlord house rules, visit is under tenant lifestyle rule, so u can not tell me to not bring in visitor

Let me tell u a story, I am a sickle cell patient (SS) and also a 200Level student, in march this year I was very sick in school, I was sick to the extent I almost die, so I called my father, but there was lockedown because of corona virus, so my father could not come, my father work close to northern part of Nigeria, while me I school in the south south, the journey from north to south is very very far, so my father could not come and see me, since my father could not come my father have to call my uncle who live in warri, warri was very close to the state were I school, so after my father called my uncle, withing 7hrs, my uncle came to see me, and took me to the hospital were I was treated and blood was ttransfused into my body, now let assume I live in a house were the landlord said there should be no visitor, how can my uncle come when the landlord said there should be no visitor? That means I would have die, Abi? No I will not die the landlord will die instead, #nonsense

May God punish landlord how think he can dictate how people should live their live, even my parents do not dictate how I should live my live not to talk of one useless landlord somewhere #nonsense again

You have a house do not mean u should control how people live their life, even God do not control people, God give people freedom to do as they like, if God wanted to control people enh, trust me there would have been no sin in the world, the reason while there are sin today is because God do not control people, he leave them to do whatever they want, if God do not control people, then who is a landlord to control people life?

If u are a landlord your job is to focus on "Landlord house maintenance rule" and NOT "Tenant lifestyle rule"

if I am a landlord I will only focus on how my house can be clean and neath, for example I can put a rule that u most wash the toilet and bathroom every Saturday or twice as week

Landlord should start focusing on rule that will make their house to be clean, neath and maintain, and NOT rule that will tell tenant how to leave his life

"Every Landlord was once a tanant, except those who inherited their house from their rich parent" - Tony142, 2020

So, what the above quote means is that for the fact that tenant leave in your house do not mean they will leave there forever, they can still become landlord tomorrow, in fact, even u, I am very sure u where once a tanant, true or false?

There are a lot of things and story I would have reveal but I have typed too much already, I am tired of typing, so I would stop here

A good landlord is a landlord who is friendly with his tenant, and not the one that is strict and try to control his tenant life as if his tenant are children

If I have a house I will never leave in the same house with my tenant, I will build my own house separately were me myself , my wife and my children will live , I will only visit my tanant once in a month to see how they are maintaining my house

My advice to people: if u want to have peace of mind pls do not live on the same house with your landlord, live in a house were there is no landlord

"If u are a Landlord or Landlady who always dictate how your tenant should live their personal life, there is 100% chance that atleast 2 or 3 people will pack out of your house every year" - Tony142, 2020

Bye... cool

Long Story!

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by One4me: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Three of you have "something in common": Angry Tenants. grin grin tongue tongue

As long as the Landlord will not move out of his House for you, my advice for you fools is to behave yourself or you get thrown out of the House and you can stick your little coins you pat as rent, down your bottom-hole. undecided
If you dont like it, please hasten and build your own House.
All these online crying, wailing and gnashing of Teeth will not stop the Landlord from throwing you out of his House.
I dont suffer fools.

PS: You all can continue your wailing, moaning and massaging each other's poverty, l have better things to do. grin
Time to walk out on broke-ass dolts
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by lovat(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

People here know I don't stoop low trading insults online cos it's not my thing, but this guy, I have to make an exception, he is a boastful, prideful, egoistic fool that can only make mouth online, he is definitely nothing offline.
I will have the idiot time when I close tonight.

One4me you idiot and idiot will you remain forever. If I'm your tenant which God forbids, I will so beat you and still lock you up.

You are a foolish man who inherited his father's house and you are here making noise.

God will punish you, Ogun will kee you
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
lovat:

One4me you idiot and idiot will you remain forever. If I'm your tenant which God forbids, I will so beat you and still lock you up.

You are a foolish man who inherited his father's house and you are here making noise.

So it is an inherited house not that he worked hard for it? All this money miss road people, what an idiot.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by lovat(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:
Three of you have "something in common": Angry Tenants. grin grin tongue tongue

As long as the Landlord will not move out of his House for you, my advice for you fools is to behave yourself or you get thrown out of the House and you can stick your little coins you pat as rent, down your bottom-hole. undecided
If you dont like it, please hasten and build your own House.
All these online crying, wailing and gnashing of Teeth will not stop the Landlord from throwing you out of his House.
I dont suffer fools.

PS: You all can continue your wailing, moaning and massaging each other's poverty, l have better things to do. grin
Time to walk out on broke-ass dolts
I will disgrace and frustrate you here. You are in trouble. Idiot. Son of a useless man. Ogun will kee you. Bloody fool
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by chukwuibuipob: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:

They think once they manage to borrow money to pay that first installment, they have become the owner of the house.
They even want landlord to sweep for them, close Gate for them and become gateman to open gate at 1am in the night for them.
Let your Rent Agreement State clearly, what the do's and donts are, if the prospective tenant is happy with it, he should sign it and if not, he should move-on.
How can one person rent a three Bed flat and he then sublets the rooms to his friends and at the end of the day, you will have about TEN adult Males, with their Girl Friends, crowding the whole House? Only for the idiots to come online and be saying : My Landlord does not want me to have Visitors? shocked
Any breach of the agreement will mean the tenant can no longer live in the house.
If a tenant signs the Rent agreement yesterday and breach it today, l will refund every kobo he paid to him instantly and he will leave.
Gone are the days when one silly Tenant misbehaves.
Ladies generally, are a problem when you rent to them.
I will never rent to a Lady, especially the unserious ones who will turn the compound to a Brothel, with all manners of men coming and going.
I want to see responsible people around me. undecided
God bless u so much.May ur wisdom Neva turn to foolishness.U said it all.U interview some of these miserable lots b4 u allow dem into ur house.Even the one dat wear masquerade socks and shoes wey don see better days will lie to u dat Dey work in CBN instead of PSP truck driver. First month,u see only d couple alone.B4 3/4 months,u’ll see about 8 pipu.Some even will use ur house as tailor shop/photographer lab.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:

Just shows your so-called 'respect' is a fantasy, borne out of what butters your bread!
Who needs that sort of useless respect? grin grin
Please don devalue me with your 'respect', mbok. undecided
��
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Tony142: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:

Long Story!

Weather long story or short short, what I know is that the story are #facts

If u continue to be controlling tenant lifestyle then I promise u that no tenant will live more than 1year in your house, in fact, be ready to be renting people houses every year, why? Because people will be packing out every year too cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by RPG2020(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You are your own enemy, work on your complex issues.

Who is your daddy? You got 24 hours to respond to this
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Tony142: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
God bless u so much.May ur wisdom Neva turn to foolishness.U said it all.U interview some of these miserable lots b4 u allow dem into ur house.Even the one dat wear masquerade socks and shoes wey don see better days will lie to u dat Dey work in CBN instead of PSP truck driver. First month,u see only d couple alone.B4 3/4 months,u’ll see about 8 pipu.Some even will use ur house as tailor shop/photographer lab.

U are mad, u need to read this my write up below, at least to get small sense

1. Landlord rules
2.Tenant lifestyle

(d) no music

Bye... cool
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
lovat:

Inherited! Busted!
Please ignore the guy abeg, enough already.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Tony142: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
lovat:
I will disgrace and frustrate you here. You are in trouble. Idiot. Son of a useless man. Ogun will kee you. Bloody fool

No mind that useless man
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Tony142: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biglittlelois:

So it is an inherited house not that he worked hard for it? All this money miss road people, what an idiot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by chukwuibuipob: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
If u dnt leave in d same compound with ur tenant,dey’ll destroy/ruin u.Some will not even pay u 3 yrs.Dirty compared/environment(ur tenants) will do anyhow/I dnt care attitude.
Tony142:

1. Landlord rules
2.Tenant lifestyle

(d) no music

Bye... cool
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by SoapQueen(f): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
One4me:

You seem to be one of those "Tenants from hell" and l am certain that you have had it from some of your Landlords. grin
If it pains you this much, why dont you start by buying a piece of land and building a shack that you can live-in, so you dont have to take nonsense from any landlord? Or you move into your father's house, if he ever built one grin
You can rant online from today till Jesus comes, if you dont behave yourself, your Landlords will keep throwing you out every now and then.
If we look closely, l am certain you are one of those "Oloshos Girls" that turn a residential House into a Brothel, bringing all sorts of strange men into the house, at odd hours.

Yes, l was once a tenant and l still see one of my previous Landlords till today and he is still proud to have me as a tenant.
Your problem is that you are not well-raised and you come from a very poor home.
Most Landlords take tenants because it is not safe to live alone, not because of that useless Change that you manage to borrow and pay as rent.
What problem will #600K solve in the life of someone whose House is worth over #60M?
Money some of us will finish within one week? undecided

You are lucky I am not one of your tenants. I will dogwalk you, Alien Brain! At your age and achievement, you are still living in same compound with your tenants, while other home owners are living in their own properties - without tenants.

Many people in your circle obviously pop pills, and gas you up that you are "the ish" that's why you are in people's business. Stupid nitwit with delusions of grandeur.

What exactly do you have against tenants? Oh, I understand. You are probably one of God's greatest mistake to mankind (in form of a son), who was probably handled free stuffs on his laps. Little wonder, you hate every hardworking youth out there who hustles legitimately to pay for rents.

I said tf what I said, if I rent a house from a bedswerving sewer rat like you, I will outpetty you.

Now, run along with your pompous, over- bloated self, and don't forget to take your medications before you flex your lily-livered strength on your yeast-filled muscles on the next poor soul who would be so unfortunate to be called a tenant of yours.

Now, take my father's name out of your mouth, and replace it with your D, because you are a Di**head (that's if you even have one, because you are no man).

My father built his properties while you were shitting in your pants and probably waiting on your folks for hand-me-downs. And I'd be a fool (like you are now) to come online and brag about my achievements (that's if you have one).

Next time, employ good architects to construct top-rate cess pits for you, not quacks! Imagine investing 60M on a house and dealing with petty issues every 3-5 business days. I can send you professionals (and send that thank you note afterwards, you little barn rat)

Prostitute? Failed attempt of maschismo. Try again.

Poor home? Failed attempt of classism by someone who thinks he is the Upper Echelon. Try again.

Like I said, go to hell with your bad energy, and do humanity a favor, stay in all the houses you have built, and don't lease! Whimpering b**ch of a man!

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by SoapQueen(f): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
SoapQueen:

You are lucky I am not one of your tenants. I will dogwalk you, Alien Brain! At your age and achievement, you are still living in same compound with your tenants, while other home owners are living in their own properties - without tenants.

Many people in your circle obviously pop pills, and gas you up that you are "the ish" that's why you are in people's business. Stupid nitwit with delusions of grandeur.

What exactly do you have against tenants? Oh, I understand. You are one of God's greatest mistake to mankind (in form of a son), who was handed free stuffs on his laps. Little wonder, you hate every hardworking youth out there who hustles legitimately to pay for rents.

I said tf what I said, if I rent a house from a bedswerving sewer rat like you, I will outpetty you.

Now, run along with your pompous, over- bloated self, and don't forget to take your medications before you flex your lily-livered strength on your yeast-filled muscles on the next poor soul who would be so unfortunate to be called a tenant of yours.

Now, take my father's name out of your mouth, and replace it with your D, because you are a Di**head (that's if you even have one, because you are no man).

My father built his properties while you were shitting in your pants and probably waiting on your folks for hand-me-downs. And I'd be a fool (like you are now) to come online and brag about my achievements (that's if you have one).

Next time, employ good architects to construct top-rate cess pits for you, not quacks! Imagine investing 60M on a house and dealing with petty issues every 3-5 business days. I can send you professionals (and send that thank you note afterwards, you little barn rat)

Poor home? Failed attempt of classism by someone who thinks he is the Upper Echelon. Try again.

Like I said, go to hell with your bad energy, and do humanity a favor, stay in all the houses you have built, and don't lease! Whimpering b**ch of a man!

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by SoapQueen(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
SoapQueen:

What exactly do you have against tenants? Oh, I understand. You are one of God's greatest mistake to mankind (in form of a son), who was handed free stuffs on his laps. Little wonder, you hate every hardworking youth out there who hustles legitimately to pay rents.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Divoc19(f): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Very nice topic, we all can connect directly or indirectly to Landlord Tenant relationship but to clear some about not washing inside.

From my experience this is because the soakaway for the house is not big enough and water is not channelled out so, it may cost them more to be draining every 6months
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by IjawAboki007: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Make sure you are home before 9pm or sleep outside

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics / Ifeanyi Ubah's Games Village In Nnewi In 4D (Pix) / Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155