Stats: 3,152,281 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (55867 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by tiffanyfan(f): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rextizzle:
No condition is permanent sweetheart, that's why I want us to meet so that I can change your life for good wink

Who be this kee....
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by tiffanyfan(f): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rextizzle:
My crazy little beech grin

Bomb dey ya head
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Rextizzle(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2020
tiffanyfan:

Who be this kee....
You better don't be shy, let's meet
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Alwaysking: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2020
SoapQueen:

No na, baba. Dem no born me well do that kain thing.
You sure? lol. no wahala, anyways give me your number

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics / Ifeanyi Ubah's Games Village In Nnewi In 4D (Pix) / Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6