Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? (55863 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord/Lady Has Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
No fucck
Waslike wtf?
I vex go build my own house straight up

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by shigo20(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
When its 10 you can't come in and me then can't never get home at 10 once i went out so i use to jump fence when i come back and its always a serious problem in the morning. the man and i later become best of friends when we understand each other wella. even till date we still talk like father and son

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by zagorakis(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
He said he will be closing the gate at 8pm, and refused to give me one key, i sha resorted to jumping the fence anytime i came back late till my rent expired and i left.

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by stacyadams: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin grin. I Neva met my landlords b4 ,they all ran away to Yankee and handed their houses to caretakers, , care takers no send us.
If u lik be carrying olosho aiii day..

I kip getting igbo smoking neighbors angry grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by majamajic(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
I should pay nepa light bill for a full year grin grin grin

After first month of packing in , he came to collect the light bill , I gave him for what we agreed for a month , he said no , I should times it by 12

grin grin

I said why , he said if it's not ok with me I should pack out and come back to collect my balance if he rent the house grin grin grin

That's minus agent, agreement , caution fees , and one month rent

grin grin grin

I frooze like Titus fish , u need see how we later settle this matter

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Rextizzle(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
tiffanyfan:

We all stay in darkness ni o... he said is dangerous. Thank God I'm out of that house. Very wicked landlord
Oh u finally changed Ur profile pic, see as u fuglyy die cheesy

anyways let's meet so that I go reason you something grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by tiffanyfan(f): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rextizzle:
Oh u finally changed Ur profile pic, see as u fuglyy die cheesy

anyways let's meet so that I go reason you something grin

We Don startttttt

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by brain54(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
was looking for a house back then in jos...met an agent...the crazy dude took me to one house in one crazy location... i was boiling inside cos of the distance...finally met landlord, he said he locks his godamn gate by 6pm...no music,no visitors.....was still counting more rules i just jejely walked out cos the anger at that point eh...i no wan slap old man!
those agents use me shine that year sha!!!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
clevybrown:
Back then in University days, a portharcourt landlord, an Ikwere man to be precise,once told me that non of my friends are permitted to pass the night in my room except I will have to pay him extra if that must happen and also that he will be the one to approve the kind of friends that will come to his compound to visit me and that anyone he doesn't approve must stop visiting grin grin grin grin

The landlord Is a well Learned and Informed man. My Rules will be longer than this for sure......

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
As a landlord, I tell them never to flush condom through toilet.

29 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Homeboiy: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
My landlady will even encourage us to be bringing in fine girls.

She will hail me anytime she sees me with a new girl

My late landlord told us the tenants that since we have decided to be changing women like wrapper

That he’s making an offer to us

The first guy to pregnant a girl in his compound and gives birth to a boy , he will give the person 1 year free rent, if it’s a baby girl 6 months free rent.

None of us fell for the trick cos we knew he’s trying to hook us with one girl.

Gate locks by 9 pm

Sometimes I come home by 3am and I will jump the short fence, vigilantes from a far distance will always see me cos of street lights in front of our gate.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Tony142: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
If u want to have peace of mind Do NOT live in the same compound with your landlord/landlady

If your landlord is not living in his compound then u can live there

There are some landlord that have up to 4 different houses, but they cannot live in this 4 different houses at house, they can only live in 1, so as a sharp guy u can rent the ones that there is no landlord living there

I love freedom, I have rules, if u most follow rules it should be the ones u created yourself cool

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by dayleke: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
majamajic:
I should pay nepa light bill for a full year grin grin grin

After first month of packing in , he came to collect the light bill , I gave him for what we agreed for a month , he said no , I should times it by 12

grin grin

I said why , he said if it's not ok with me I should pack out and come back to collect my balance if he rent the house grin grin grin

That's minus agent, agreement , caution fees , and one month rent

grin grin grin

I frooze like Titus fish , u need see how we later settle this matter

How?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by unity004(m): 2:24am On Nov 26, 2020
grin only one rule= don't ever come close to my daughter. daughter wey no even fine self lol

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Dreyton36: 2:57am On Nov 26, 2020
tiffanyfan:

We all stay in darkness ni o... he said is dangerous. Thank God I'm out of that house. Very wicked landlord

Lol, hey gorgeous
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Dreyton36: 3:09am On Nov 26, 2020
I have a landlady who don't give a flying fvck about you as long as you are paying ur bills

Even when there's a delay in light bill payment of rent payment she will never for once disturb you , she will pay with her own money and wait for any day u choose to pay

If u like carry one millions girls she will even hail u lol

If u like do anything u like , or bring in a million friends E not concern her , make God just bless me make I bless her and leave to my own house by God's grace

Lights up my kpoli in peace

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by ABOVEDELAW: 4:49am On Nov 26, 2020
YOU MUST BE MARRIED TO LIVE IN HIS HOUSE, THOSE DAYS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Angelacruz: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Weird
britiko:
Lol.
I was supposed to lease a room in a townhouse as a student.
Landlord says my bedsheets, duvet and window blinds must be color Red.
I never went back after inspection.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Dreamliner787(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2020
No reading in the lodge.. If you want to read, go to school

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by heartleboy: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Came with a female friend

Landlord

35 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
tiffanyfan:
He said gen is not allowed in his house, and no one dares to flaunt that rule.
hope you tap his light sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Boxer007(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2020
Sameazy15:
Me, no female friends visiting

Dik for Dik
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Ngenge(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
He had two tenants each living in a three bedroom flat, with each flat having its own boys quarter and garage. The weird rule is that your kids should NOT be more than three (including househelps)

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Itisallright: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shared kitchen with landlord. Rule no1 one person in a kitchen at a time. no2 don't complain while he kept his generator in your window... last last me don day my abode.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
collinsuchendu:
grin Could you imagine that my landlady had the guts to tell me that I should make sure I always satisfy her first daughter else she will send me packing. Lol.. funny but true.

Well, that's the effects of living in a coded oloshos compound.

The dude below what do you have to say?

LIAR!!!
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF ONLINE

YOU WEY KONJI DON FINISH

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by FashionCookie(f): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wole Soyinka's "Telephone Conversation" comes to mind. "Are you black or white...?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Myhusband(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
he told me I can only bring one lady to the house and I told her Iya I get many pussies, how do you want me to cope

she just laughed and that was all...my landlady then was so nice

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Overgrownbaby: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Growing up , the landlord didn’t have generator and he forbids anyone living in his compound not to use generator or you move out ..
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? by Dominion202: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Landlord: my gate close by 7pm

Guy na so I missed UEFA Champions league for a year.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics / Ifeanyi Ubah's Games Village In Nnewi In 4D (Pix) / Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.