Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti (17361 Views)

30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging / Court Sentences Two Internet Fraudsters To Three Months Jail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Prawatre: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why?
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by yeyeboi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by salbis(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yoruba and Igbo collabo part one.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Oweku: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Do we have a different laws in Ekiti?

Death Sentencing is becoming a norms there!!
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Authoreety: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
toyeoye:
These posts above me are from blind individuals. Armed robbers get sentenced to death by hanging, the representatives from your areas, treasury looters and pen robbers get a slap on their wrists and you're here shinning teeth.

U people should forget this kind of justification...
Why Robb someone of his hard earned income?
Tge two instances ain't same for crying out loud
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Jagznation(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Adekunle don put chinedu for wahala ....no follow dem u no hear see your life na
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Elmuhammadi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
donprinyo:

Human life is sacred

how many soul the rubbers kill?
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Neddstark: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
Eyah...die well. But why sentence them to death by hanging...they did not kill their victim now.

Once an armed man goes on a robbery, he can kill even a little child if he feels threatened. They all deserve to die if guilty.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Disturb: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by coolsegun2002: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Widall:
Sentence to death for robbery.....our polithiefians should be sentence to death too.

it's the law.....once u are armed ..death sentence is the outcome....if u must steal...go unarmed or do it like our polititians...
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
Eyah...die well. But why sentence them to death by hanging...they did not kill their victim now.

Oya go appeal am

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Cashsteady(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thought they said south west is shithole and the only developed state in south west is Lagos.. what the hell are they doing in ekiti? I can't imagine how someone will leave his village and come to another person state and be commiting crimes.. how many Yorubas are in igboland? How many Yorubas have u heard or seen committing crime in igbo land? No be una fault na we Yorubas are too gentle and accommodating, same way they are litterd everywhere in Lagos committing all sorts of crimes later if we start them go dey cry to un.. make this country just divide so all this stupid element can leave we have had enough of them.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Ibasalin(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
The victim is somebody who know somebody due to that he can't be treated like anybody. Hope you understand now!

3 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Dollanaira: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
oh
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Abayolaid: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
i'm very sure at least 1 igbo must be there, this is where they are getting there money, igbo sabi do business its a lie o.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by nizetee: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
ATEAMS:
Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.

The Kybalion
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Germi9: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
i tire o
and people do worse and go free
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by nurain150(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/24/court-sentence-two-to-death-by-hanging-for-robbery-in-ekiti/
Terrorist Christinazation people won't say why did they kill them.But if this happens in Kano it is islamization.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by orgylover: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
if they never killed then there is no need to kill them na.
is this more than what the politicians rob from us?
is it not the same politicians that made the countryso hard that is why they had to resort to robbery?
if they did not kll they should not be killed period.
even evans wey be say his acts have rendered several lifes and homes useless, he stll never de yet.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Le2money(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
What saddens my heart most is that fact that the man dat was robbed is even dead. He died this year... He lives around my house cry cry
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Kapeter(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chinedu still come find partner to assist him with what they know best. Nobody should stress me this afternoon o or else sango, ogunlakaye, plenty other irumole are here just waiting for the word. The thunder will come in iron form and e go shock u.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Kapeter(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Abayolaid:
i'm very sure at least 1 igbo must be there, this is where they are getting there money, igbo sabi do business its a lie o.
Robbery no be business ni?
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by LORDKing001: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Since 2014? Which kind delay judgement be this
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by RALPHOW(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good judgement, crime is bad.
Since 2014., judgement delay is judgement denied.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Blakpot: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
donprinyo:
Hope the are guilty beyond reasonable doubt? If yes RIP is all I can say.

My brother I hope that's the case too o

U made me remember the movie 12 angry men (1957)
Its about 12 men appointed as jury, debate in a room, whether the defendant an 18 year old boy was guilty of murdering his dad.

A timeless classic
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by mydivinely: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
When should RIP be used?, i get confused somehow, using RIP even to people who commit suicide
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Bluffly: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
I tire o. Our Judges are wack
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Tundex911: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
If this is been done since to those politicians too, maybe Nigeria suppose don better tey tey...

But Our Lawyers sef sad
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
In the same vein, OUK and every governor in whose state a warehouse of palliative was discovered, not forgetting our past and present polithiefians who have stolen/currently stealing from us should as well be sentenced to death by firing squad. What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander. NB: I condemn robbery in whatsoever form (armed/unarmed) the judgement is in no way fair since they didn't take the victim's life unless these two have perpetrated greater evils in the past and maybe this is the only way to pass the message accross.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by NewJ6322: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cashsteady:
Thought they said south west is shithole and the only developed state in south west is Lagos.. what the hell are they doing in ekiti? I can't imagine how someone will leave his village and come to another person state and be commiting crimes.. how many Yorubas are in igboland? How many Yorubas have u heard or seen committing crime in igbo land? No be una fault na we Yorubas are too gentle and accommodating, same way they are litterd everywhere in Lagos committing all sorts of crimes later if we start them go dey cry to un.. make this country just divide so all this stupid element can leave we have had enough of them.
say what you know in Rivers here the kind thing Yoruba people dey do they shock person self so both Igbo and Yoruba all of una na thesame
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
toyeoye:
These posts above me are from blind individuals. Armed robbers get sentenced to death by hanging, the representatives from your areas, treasury looters and pen robbers get a slap on their wrists and you're here shinning teeth.
you're the blind dummy here, armed robbery is a capital offense, no matter the weapon used or if they killed their victim or not, even if you use razor blade to rob someone and you're caught you will be sentenced to death. politicians are thieves not armed robbers, they ain't robbing any particular person.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
una never see person wey dem hang and he/she refuses to die, even remains hanging for almost 24hrs, dem still refuse to go?

btw, if dem didn't kill anyone, dem no deserve death by hanging...

you stupid assholes won't sentence the biggest criminals we have in this country...(politicians).

bastards, u assholes self are armed robbers too.

Ogun kill all of una there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Not Offering ₦1 Milliom To "Yahoo Yahoo" Informants — EFCC / Nigerian Lynched In India : Five Arrested In Delhi Over Assault On Nigerian / Woman Steals 2-year-old Boy In Delta, Sells Him To Pastor. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.