Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti (17328 Views)

30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging / Court Sentences Two Internet Fraudsters To Three Months Jail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
longetivity:
chinedu dey do armed robbery for Ekiti, RIP TO THEM IN ADVANCE

The same 30k paid miscreant
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
longetivity:
chinedu dey do armed robbery for Ekiti, RIP TO THEM IN ADVANCE

Development on steroids
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Judybash93(m): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2020
frog12:
i thought the same, but they were with weapons and were ready to kill. examples must be set. the country is already on fire, kidnappers everywhere, armed-robbers everywhere, ritualist everywhere. when you become their VICTIM, you go change your story!

Hi, I get your point but justice is what we should be after, yes, they committed a crime but does the crime carry the same weight as the punishment? I've been a victim of armed robbers but i won't wish that they'll be hanged for stealing. If executing them is just, then I think people like our politicians who have been milking us since independence should also be put to death. They were ready to kill isn't the same as they killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings / Notorious Indian Hemp Dealer Arrested In Katsina (photo) / Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.