Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti (17348 Views)

30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging / Court Sentences Two Internet Fraudsters To Three Months Jail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Adonisteve: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lagosianswag:
The problem with leaderless uprisings taking over is that you don't always know what you get at the other end.
If you are not careful you could replace a bad government with one much worse!

– Chinua Achebe

#Wahala Be Like Getting Hanged in 2020 For A Robbery Committed in 2014 #DoubleJeopardy shocked undecided
the emboldened words are so true
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by euniselfyahoo: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
What will there tell their creator on judgement day?
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by frog12: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
i thought the same, but they were with weapons and were ready to kill. examples must be set. the country is already on fire, kidnappers everywhere, armed-robbers everywhere, ritualist everywhere. when you become their VICTIM, you go change your story!

orgylover:
if they never killed then there is no need to kill them na.
is this more than what the politicians rob from us?
is it not the same politicians that made the countryso hard that is why they had to resort to robbery?
if they did not kll they should not be killed period.
even evans wey be say his acts have rendered several lifes and homes useless, he stll never de yet.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by sinola(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
Eyah...die well. But why sentence them to death by hanging...they did not kill their victim now.

Does it matter... Na the intent law dey look at.... The aim of robbing with a gun is to inflict injury
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by frog12: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
i thought the same, but they were with weapons and were ready to kill. examples must be set. the country is already on fire, kidnappers everywhere, armed-robbers everywhere, ritualist everywhere. when you become their VICTIM, you go change your story!

Judybash93:
Did they commit murder because this seems to be a bit harsh...
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by sinola(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Abịa! They will never kill them... None of our current governors have mind to sign death penalty instead they will leave them to rot away in jail.
Hope they were found guilty beyond reasonable doubt sha.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Le2money(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
I think it's in the constitution dat wen a robber is armed to rob, he is liable to be put to death by hanging or be fired. I was robbed in 2018 by some armed men, and the person they tracked my fone to was an innocent that bought a fone of 145k at the rate of 8k....I later allow him to be freed Cox my car dat was stolen along was recovered just that other valuable items like money and the anoda fone plus my atm and lots more were not recovered ....wen I tried to cancel the case, I was told by the prosecutor that even if someone hold just pen to rob a person, it's called armed robbery Cox the person can as well kill with the pen, so therefore the case is not in my hand anymore, that it's with the govt now...govt vs the accused....I had to file a case opposing it, at least I am the one dey robbed and I said I'm not interested in the case anymore...it was wen I do dat, they had to dissolve the case

Xzellentgraphic:
Eyah...die well. But why sentence them to death by hanging...they did not kill their victim now.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Cy4ril1: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Who will sentence Politicians for robbing the country

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by TruthinAction: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
When will they start hanging out polithiefians? What they are doing is worse than robbery.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by wink2015(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Judybash93:

They are dying for what one can call peanut.

What is a car and N150,000.00

The car they describe as Toyota Camry worthing about 3.3 Milion might even be a Tokunbo car but the owner in order to make a good legal case will just scale up the value just to deal with this robbers at the judiciary.

What a life?

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by orgylover: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
frog12:

yeah but it still doesnt make sense when there are skull miners arrested on a daily bases, arm robbers and kidnappers that have killed people ger arrested on a daily bases. why not use those for example. someone like evans sef is suppose to be used to show example. i really do not support killing people that have not killed. if we are to kill people that steal, then lets do same to politicians too
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Ronky4lv(f): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
the chief died due to the gun shot injury
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by EasternActivist: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
You want to end a human life because of how much Mr or Mrs judge sad
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by britiko: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/24/court-sentence-two-to-death-by-hanging-for-robbery-in-ekiti/

Politicians should be accorded same treatment. Whether with pen or gun, thief na thief.

Politicians have no right to walk free while the masses they put in hardship die by hanging.Stop the injustice.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by gbishman: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na only for poor man body una dey get power, how about Maina, Uzor kalu, Lucky Igbinedion, former GMD NNPC. Shameless idiots
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by frog12: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
excuses upon excuses. yesterday bandits kidnap lecturer from ABU quarters. NUPENG ex-chairman dead body dump on road, APC nasarrawa chairman killed, doctor kidnapped. now they are killing these arm-robbers and you are still COMPLAINING.

nothing pleases NIGERIANS. you give them food, they will complain, you no feed them they will still COMPLAIN.

orgylover:
yeah but it still doesnt make sense when there are skull miners arrested on a daily bases, arm robbers and kidnappers that have killed people ger arrested on a daily bases. why not use those for example. someone like evans sef is suppose to be used to show example. i really do not support killing people that have not killed. if we are to kill people that steal, then lets do same to politicians too
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by orgylover: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
frog12:
excuses upon excuses. yesterday bandits kidnap lecturer from ABU quarters. NUPENG ex-chairman dead body dump on road, APC nasarrawa chairman killed, doctor kidnapped. now they are killing these arm-robbers and you are still COMPLAINING.

nothing pleases NIGERIANS. you give them food, they will complain, you no feed them they will still COMPLAIN.

killing armed robbers that never killed is wrng na. are they no armed robbers that have killled dozens? why not start with them. doing the right thing in the wrong way is stll wrong
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by iokpebholo: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wonder y some Nigerians will keep commenting ignorantly,get a criminal code act dey will not......there is difference btw robbery and armed robbery.The punishment for d offence of armed robbery is death sentence,so d punishment is in order
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by 21savages: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
longetivity:
chinedu dey do armed robbery for Ekiti, RIP TO THEM IN ADVANCE
Na kunle invite am cum..
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Josywhyte: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
In as much as i don't support armed robbery,it is not enough reason for those boys to be sentenced to death by whatsoever means. Besides,they didnt kill the victim. They only shot him. They should jailed for a number of years with hard labour and then released after their serving their jail term. Why haven't those greedy bastards called politicians been sentenced to death after being found guilty of money laundry? Rubbish
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by frog12: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
you must be an ARMED-ROBBER, or you have friends in these types of gangs??!!!

when they come for you, you will not say these things you are saying again.

orgylover:
killing armed robbers that never killed is wrng na. are they no armed robbers that have killled dozens? why not start with them. doing the right thing in the wrong way is stll wrong
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by orgylover: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
frog12:
i am anARMED-ROBBER, and i have friends in these types of gangs!!!

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by orgylover: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
frog12 your papa
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmmm, what a way to end one's life, may God have mercy on them, in their next world, they will learn to work with their hands.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by frog12: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
you can MODIFY my posts

what!!!

[quote author=orgylover post=96435055][/quote]
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Frank0806(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
While our politicians get sentence to 4yrs in senatorial rooms or get killed with 36million worth of cool money

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by puremaker7(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
may be you go and appeal for them.
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Agugbadin: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good for them
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by elasticlala: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Judybash93:

What do u expect when an unarmed & educated robber is judging a case of armed robbery?

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by Saig: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
How about our looting politicians sad sad
Re: Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti by dontai(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
The Chief eventually died about 3 months ago, due to the injury sustain. (Blame lazy Nigeria journalist for their half-baked job). RIP chief Esangan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lynched In India : Five Arrested In Delhi Over Assault On Nigerian / We Are Not Offering ₦1 Milliom To "Yahoo Yahoo" Informants — EFCC / Photos: Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.