Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? (1884 Views)

Girls, Can You Hold It Like This ? / When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by 190: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2011
why are Zimbabweans generally DULL undecided

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ummmm ZIM DRILL,what's up with the pics? undecided

focus on the thread or on what is being said  not my photos

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2011
adisacare:

lol, I would have to agree. No clue w/ the meaning of the pics

who said you should have a clue of the meaning ?

what makes you think that i posted for you to have a clue ?

focus on the issue being discussed

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

focus on the thread or on what is being said  not my photos

Well, its kinda hard to focus with you posting distracting images. Besides, you posted the images on thread hence making them part of the thread.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Well, its kinda hard to focus with you posting distracting images. Besides, you posted the images on thread hence making them part of the thread.

then thats your problem on mine

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2011
@*Adisa

I think in certain cases, some dreams do deserve some attention. Esp if it is repititive.

I grew up in a system where if you slept and saw yourself eating in ur dream, then there was some spritual implications to it. I remember once as a kid, I dreamt that I could fly. I woke up really scared cos unlike my other dreams, this particular one was so vivid and clear that till today, I still cld swear it was real. The wind sweeping thru my body, me looking down on the city even as my house grew smaller the higher I flew, the entire ariel layout even sort of matched the reality on ground. I hv never dreamt anything that felt that real ever again. I did tell my folks bout the dream, and it earned my a good exorcism form witchcraftcy. What I am driving at really is that although there are dreams which bother on just wild fantsies and illusions, there are others which are borne out of our daily thoughts, aspirations, desire and routine. If you dream about having sex with a particular individual and the dream isn't just repititive but also intense and real that your sleeping body moves in reaction to the dream, then its either you are already sexually engaged with such a person (and the encounter was so good that it registered in ur mind and played out in ur subconcious), or you are harbouring deep emotions for such a person and if given the chance would someday act on those feelings.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

then thats your problem on mine

I never said it was a problem for me but with other people taking notice of course someone was bound to say something.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I never said it was a problem for me but with other people taking notice of course someone was bound to say something.

let them speak for themselves and i will deal with them one by one

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

let them speak for themselves and i will deal with them one by one

They did speak, you just didn't address them.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2011
@ Okija_juju

Dreams may have meanings but I think it's up to me or anyone else to analyze. I think if you really want your dream analyzed you should go to someone who specializes in dream reading and have them do it. I don't your partner has the right to do it or expect for you to try.

And sometimes dreams are just dreams.

In reference to mine, it couldn't been too significant because I didn't even remember the dream. smiley
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2011
Okija_juju:

@*Adisa

I think in certain cases, some dreams do deserve some attention. Esp if it is repititive.

I grew up in a system where if you slept and saw yourself eating in your dream, then there was some spritual implications to it. I remember once as a kid, I dreamt that I could fly. I woke up really scared cos unlike my other dreams, this particular one was so vivid and clear that till today, I still cld swear it was real. The wind sweeping thru my body, me looking down on the city even as my house grew smaller the higher I flew, the entire ariel layout even sort of matched the reality on ground. I hv never dreamt anything that felt that real ever again. I did tell my folks bout the dream, and it earned my a good exorcism form witchcraftcy. What I am driving at really is that although there are dreams which bother on just wild fantsies and illusions, there are others which are borne out of our daily thoughts, aspirations, desire and routine. If you dream about having sex with a particular individual and the dream isn't just repititive but also intense and real that your sleeping body moves in reaction to the dream, then its either you are already sexually engaged with such a person (and the encounter was so good that it registered in your mind and played out in your subconcious), or you are harbouring deep emotions for such a person and if given the chance would someday act on those feelings.

very funny

where i came from eating in your dreams is no deal but when i was growing up i used to hear people saying dreaming while being forced to eat is not good meaning you might be actaully forced to eat by witches

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2011
@ Adis

You didn't address the repititive clause I attached to the dream. What if the dream is re-occurent.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by adisacare(f): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ Adis

You didn't address the repititive clause I attached to the dream. What if the dream is re-occurent.

If the dream is constantly reoccurring, then maybe it really should get looked into. However, it should still get read by someone who actually know how to interpret dreams who will have an unbias interpretation of it.
Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

They did speak, you just didn't address them.

like i said let me deal with them one by one

Re: Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? by InkedNerd(f): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

like i said let me deal with them one by one

Ok, whatever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Life Of An Executive Assistant / How Do I Get This Girl / 25 Things Men Want From Their Women… What Drives Them Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.