Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year (499 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year by bobokeshington: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
GUYS MAKE WE WISE UP OOO...

I DISCOVER SEY NO GIRL WEY YOU GO FOLLOW TALK FOR THIS KIND PERIOD OF THE YEAR WEY NO GO GREE FOR YOU BECAUSE XMAS DON ALMOST REACH...

E BE LIKE SAY MOST OF DEM DEY FIND MAGA WEY GO BUY DEM XMAS CLOTHES, CHICKEN & GIFT...

I DON TALK TO ALMOST SIX GIRLS THIS WEEK ALONE AND ALL OF DEM NA YES BE THE ANSWER WEY DEM GIMME O...

AS A SHARP GUY WEY I BE, NA THE PHONE NUMBER WEY I NO TOO DEY USE I DEY GIVE DEM. I DEY WAIT THE TIME WEY BILLING GO START MAKE I THROWEY THE SIM CARD...
Re: What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year by dhamstar(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Baba werey ni OP yi sha... undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year by bobokeshington: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
dhamstar:
Baba werey ni OP yi sha... undecided

GUY, NA TRUE I DEY TALK O.. YOU FIT TRY AM NA...
Re: What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year by dhamstar(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
bobokeshington:

GUY, NA TRUE I DEY TALK O.. YOU FIT TRY AM NA...

Gat no time...
Re: What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year by bobokeshington: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
dhamstar:

Gat no time...
cool
dhamstar:

Gat no time...
Re: What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Me don close dating shi till next year Jan grin

(1) (Reply)

MUMU Was Talking To Man At Airport Until It FINALY Dawned On Him / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Destiny Etiko Celebrates As She Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.