Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. (8724 Views)

Irrigation System Installation And Kit / Rijk Zwaan Demonstration Farm At Bokkos LGA, Plateau State / Need To Buy Cattle, Sheep And Goats For New Farm At Epe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2021
ibrabdul72:
How much would it cost to irrigate 3 acres of land

750k including installation
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by ibrabdul72(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

750k including installation

Is this your best price please?
My farm is located in Sunwa (Igbogila, Yewa North LGA)
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
ibrabdul72:

Is this your best price please?
My farm is located in Sunwa (Igbogila, Yewa North LGA)

Please let's continue through WhatsApp.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by Razkyd(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Good morning nairalander..... I'm a farmer from sagamu who cultivates cucumber though I started just a year ago and my second, third, fourth cultivation have done great but my efficiency in the farm is too high due to the lack of drip irrigation and my next plan is to install drip irrigation but the money with me isn't enough..... I need a person who can invest in me just for 3 months with the minimum of #100,000....the returns will be#130000..
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Razkyd:
Good morning nairalander..... I'm a farmer from sagamu who cultivates cucumber though I started just a year ago and my second, third, fourth cultivation have done great but my efficiency in the farm is too high due to the lack of drip irrigation and my next plan is to install drip irrigation but the money with me isn't enough..... I need a person who can invest in me just for 3 months with the minimum of #100,000....the returns will be#130000..

Oop! I advice you better create your thread mainly for that purpose.
Notwithstanding, you can start your drip farm small then grow it gradually.
I may assist you @ the installation process @ 50℅ off of the cost of installation.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Get started while stock last
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
We are here for all farmers
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Get in for yours today
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by Erigbemi(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thinking of getting into farming? Worry no more, we've got you covered. Our services include:

Soil test and analysis
Drip installation and maintenance
Agronomic support and consultation
Farm product market
Sales of all farm input

You can contact on 08138904011
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=Erigbemi[s] post=98815123]Thinking of getting into farming? Worry no more, we've got you covered. Our services include:

Soil test and analysis
Drip installation and maintenance
Agronomic support and consultation
Farm product market
Sales of all farm input

You can contact on 08138904011[/[/s][s][/s]quote]

Better create your thread or keep off from this thread.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Get ahead today.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
We are here for you.
Invest in irrigation farming today
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Contact us today.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Never wait for rain to start yours
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by LanreFasasi: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
LanreFasasi:
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.

You're a coward! I wish I know you...

1 Like

Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2021
Still much available
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Good morning
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Promo! promo! Promo!!!
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2021
Promo still on
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 3:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Get yours today @ promo price.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Don't stop farming as raining season is about to stop.
Get your irrigation system from us today.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Let us handle your irrigation work for you today.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by cattlefarming01: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do You Want To Become A Millionaire In The Agricultural Sector ?

The future millionaires and billionaires of Africa will not be coming from oil and gas sector, they will be coming from agricultural sector - Akinwumi Adesina President, (Africa Development Bank)

Here is one in a life time opportunity to make millions of Naira by becoming a Zenith Energy Enzyme agro input distributor.

Only one distributor to be appointed per state and only one dealer per local Govt.

For more than 10 years, our range of organic agricultural inputs have helped many farmers to achieve bumper harvest in their farms across Africa. Our livestock organic inputs have also contributed to the improvement of livestock production and increase in farmers profit.

For more inquiries kindly contact us on 08033492090 ( WhatsApp or Call)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Good morning.
The time to start irrigation is now.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Contact us for your best irrigation system today.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by Theophinio(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
Good morning.
The time to start irrigation is now.

Irrigation is really expensive

What mode of irrigation is best for coconut � plantation of 5 hectares
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is drip type made specially for trees.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Happy weekend
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Keep the farming going through irrigation.
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Think farming think irrigation!
Re: Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. by quadraheem(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
How much is one acre irrigation ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shea Butter Export Enquiry / Goat Business(ogunfe) / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.