Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

•what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... (1054 Views)

I Regret Having Sex / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / I Regret Having Sex At Age 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

•what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by NiklauseFred(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guys lets talk.

I will update mine later
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Organsmuggler(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
regret doing: smoking ( I'm addicted)
not done: reporting a pedophile to the police cuz i was scared and the pedophile is a general in the army embarassed

2 Likes

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by doctore212(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Using my final year school fees to pay for an olosho to learn hair dressing.

Just for her to charge me normal charging whenever I enter her end

2 Likes

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Uniquekriss(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
I regret not formally asking 'Tmony' out as she later revealed to me after her marriage that she was expecting me to ask her out back then cos she also liked me and may have accepted, and to worsen it, she was my spec 100% in and out. Most beautiful lady I ever saw then.
And to even think that I had the opportunity to sleep on same bed with her during our post utme days buh couldn't do or say nothing. undecided

I regret not making my dad know how important he was to me b4 passing.

I don't regret being a lover boy even when it hasn't really paid off most times.

1 Like

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by DaInferno(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
not saving earlier
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Missy30: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
I regret masturbaging... Now I am scared of dick... I am beginning to look at women bosom

Secondly I wish I could have a travel partner
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Olunmercy56(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
I regret looking for job since instead of starting my own business since

7 Likes

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Guys lets talk.

I will update mine later
Haven't fûcked two bbw at the same time in my favorite hotel room embarassed
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Secondly I regret not processing my Yankee Japa 3yrs ago when there's still doe embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Cladez(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
ww
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Heartbender: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
1. Maybe you should unlearn and relearn the art of heterosexual intercourse
2. I could have been your travel partner but you're scared of kponyor grin
Missy30:
I regret masturbaging... Now I am scared of dick... I am beginning to look at women bosom

Secondly I wish I could have a travel partner
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Missy30: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heartbender:
1. Maybe you should unlearn and relearn the art of heterosexual intercourse
2. I could have been your travel partner but you're scared of kponyor grin

�Sorry what's kponyor
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by 2dice01: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Uniquekriss:
I regret not formally asking 'Tmony' out as she later revealed to me after her marriage that she was expecting me to ask her out back then cos she also liked me and may have accepted, and to worsen it, she was my spec 100% in and out. Most beautiful lady I ever saw then.
And to even think that I had the opportunity to sleep on same bed with her during our post utme days buh couldn't do or say nothing. undecided

I regret not making my dad know how important he was to me b4 passing.

I don't regret being a lover boy even when it hasn't really paid off most times .
@Bolded
Continue Bro
It will surely pay off one day cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
I should have focused on how to make money online right from my student days. All the guys who started early in freelancing, crypto trading, affiliate marketing, YouTube et al are all making millions a month cry cry

2 Likes

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dumping Rukeme with big yansh for Cynthia with small yansh
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Heartbender: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin
Ask ezemmuo
Missy30:

�Sorry what's kponyor

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by OscarJaden(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
ZIINI:
Secondly I regret not processing my Yankee Japa 3yrs ago when there's still doe embarassed
all hope is not lost yet fam
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
OscarJaden:
all hope is not lost yet fam
You think so embarassed
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
i do regret that Bitcoin of today was introduced to me by a US online friend as at 2012... and i didnt take notice.. could have mined it for free at as then.. imagine having over 5000BTC... BUT later came to do it in 2016.but it was already late.. BTC was already in the market and was doing fine..
now i could have just seat in my house and be a BDC..
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by OscarJaden(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
ZIINI:
You think so embarassed
yes
make 2020 carry him wahala go first then we rearrange again by January 2021
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Etinosa1234: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2020
I regret opening that sporty bet account

It wrecked me financially last year and did a lot of harm to my self esteem and confidence

1 Like

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2020
I hate to be scared
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by SavageResponse(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:

It wrecked me financially last year and did a lot of harm to my self esteem and confidence

grin
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by NiklauseFred(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:

This guy cheesy

Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2020
I regret not starting my business early,but na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Missy30:

�Sorry what's kponyor
"in simple terms" kponyor means fvckgrin
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Jaydasilva10: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2020
Looking forward there is no regret
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by BigDawsNet: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2020
winky
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2020
I seriously regret totos I did not bang sad
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Womanizer(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2020
ZIINI:

You took the words out of my mouth. Ibreally regret not having a party.

Anyway there's still hope but I need to convince Zzor to agree grin
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2020
NiklauseFred:

This guy cheesy
Olohun embarassed
Re: •what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:

That's good for you bra grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Fuvk As A Mistress Not As Wife / Women Are Also Polygamous In Nature. Guys Should Accept This Truth. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.